What's new

Mei-Lien (Guan Yu)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mei-Lien (Guan Yu)

"Is that so?" Erica asked, getting up and beginning to gather up the plates and utensils and such. "Get your side of the table and we'll take these to the kitchen for washing" she said, waiting for Mei-Lien to help her finish clearing the table and then leading her back to the kitchen, putting the dishes and things in a rudimentary sink. "I'll wash, you dry" she said, pointing to a towel and filling the sink with water from a bucket underneath it and beginning to scrub the food off of one of their plates. "So, have you been enjoying yourself at all since you got here? Be honest, it's hard to tell. You may be my slave, and I may have somewhat strict requirements, but I do want you to enjoy your life. It will be easier once we're done here, and once you've got all of the basic things down. We'll be able to relax a little when all this is through" she asked, fidgeting a little as she washed the dishes and passed them on to Mei-Lien for drying.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Going along with the instructions of the mistress, Mei helped Erica with the clean-up process. The things she heard then were a little uncomprehensible when the situation was considered. Was she enjoying herself? All the questions made the redhead feel awkward. "Well... it's not been all fun till now. Though I have a feeling that the mood will brighten once we clear things up further, like you say." she replied, not entirely sure what to make of the fidgets she saw.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Erica frowned briefly, but soon changed to a neutral expression as she said "I see" she said, ceasing her fidgeting as she passed on the last plate for drying. "So, now what? Would you like to come to bed with me?" she asked once Mei-Lien was done, draining the sink and picking up some of the plates to put them away.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The pair eventually finished, and the mistress' fidgets went along with the ending. It was strange how the demoness insisted on asking for everything Mei would do. "Yes. I had that in mind. Sex or no sex, I don't mind, the bed is the main thing. And the company." she replied, not sure what to do with this strange succubi acting as her supposed mistress.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm, sounds good" Erica said, putting the last of the things up and then starting to lead Mei-Lien towards her own room. It was one of the deepest parts of the castle, at the point where it would take adventurers the longest to get to if they were to fight their way through. It was quite large on the inside, though a little bit sparse. There was a plain desk with a chair and some supplies for writing and such, a relatively small bookshelf filled with books off to the side, and in the middle a rather large bed. Erica stripped off her robe, taking the time to fold it and put it on her desk while Mei-Lien climbed into the bed; she would find it incredibly soft and comfortable, far more than her own bed. It didn't take long for her to feel her mistress get in behind her and wrap her arms around her, pressing their bodies together. With a kiss to the redhead's cheek, Erica whispered "goodnight" and the two slowly drifted off to sleep, their body heat keeping each other warm through the night.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The mistress' room was a bit less luxurious than Mei had imagined it to be, but her bed was still quite up there to suit someone like the older succubus. And as she expected, both of them were in bed pretty quickly, just snuggling up to sleep. In such a bed, it was not hard to sleep, and the redhead soon dozed off in the arms of the mistress.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Mei-Lien had a long, peaceful night's sleep with Erica, sleeping almost till mid-day, in fact. She was only awoken by a series of soft kisses on her neck, and a hand gently rubbing against her stomach. The elder succubus gave her slave a minute or two to wake up fully to this treatment before whispering "I don't think I've ever seen you sleep this late. Maybe some day you'll have a bed this comfy~" She slowly pulled Mei-Lien up to a sitting position with herself, wrapping her legs around the redhead's waist, and then said "you drained my lover yesterday, right~ I'm sure you felt the energy flowing into you. Remember that feeling and this will be easier. Now that you're likely able to find your center fairly easily, you need to be able to consciously manipulate the flow of energy within yourself. Try to draw it up to your arms for a start" before scooting away and allowing Mei-Lien to begin her meditation and practice.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The rest was nice and plentiful, but it too had to end eventually in the mistress' attentions. Letting the somewhat gloating statement go, the redhead listened at what Erica had to say, not too fussed about her somewhat seductive motions. "Yes, we did try this new ability of mine out. And it is as you say, there was a very tangible flow of energy." Mei replied to the demoness' words. Once the mistress was gone, she started another round of meditation in an effort to get the flow going again. It would likely be the key for her to learn those basic magics that were mentioned earlier.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Erica never left the room, instead sitting back quietly against the headboard of the bed and watching as Mei-Lien began to meditate. She almost immediately found the swirling energy inside of her, following its fluctuations and movements easily. Making it move of her own accord, however, was a different story. For a couple of hours she struggled with it, not sure how to go about moving around her energy, but eventually she could feel a little trickle of it flowing up from her core. It was a feeling similar to the flow of energy from Rosa had, without the pleasure. With some amount of focus she was able to get ever-larger trickles of energy to move up her body and eventually into her arms, until she had a decent pool of her energy in her limbs.

As if somehow sensing this, her mistress spoke to her softly, managing not to break her concentration. "Now, envision sparks, like electricity. Focus hard on shooting the energy you've accumulated in your arms outside of you, through your fingertips" she whispered, and Mei-Lien soon did as she said, concentrating on the idea of sparks, of projecting her energy. This too took some time, but after she knew not how long jet black sparks shot from her outstretched fingertips, the energy she had stockpiled shooting out of her in a steady stream. When she had run out Erica clapped, saying "good, good. You may not have any talent at magic, but you seem to have a talent for learning. Practice that a few times, and you'll be ready for something useful. Probably charm magic. It's fairly easy probably the strongest magical weapon you'll ever have."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Entering the state of meditation once more, Mei found the flow of energy coming over to her quite easily. Even with that ease of focus, getting it to follow her commands was quite a lot more harder. The redhead was not quite sure how long it took her to finally get the stream to gather into her arms, but it felt like an hour or two at least.

The mistress seemed to have an intimate sense towards this way of channeling, since she could instantly tell when Mei had developed a potentially useful charge. Following after the instructions, the fighter speniding another while in forming up her thoughts of sparks into a physical manifestation. When the jet of electricity died out, Erica was quick to point out more things in the new demon's possible future development. "Hm, alright. They have said that at me earlier, the learning thing. So, what's up on the list of things next?"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"For now, keep practicing that. In the meantime, I'll go see what your mage friend is doing. She'll be the perfect person to try out your charm magic on, since it's highly likely to work if you cast it on her" Erica said, getting up from the bed and walking out of the room.

If Mei-Lien did indeed continue practicing, she would find it much easier than her first try to summon up her energy into her arms, and then unleash it. Now that she had put in the initial work, like so many other things in the game, manipulating her inner energy came to her as if it were natural, like she had unlocked some sort of instinct that had always been there.

After about twenty minutes Erica returned with Hannah in tow, stepping away from her after a moment or two. "What do I need to do?" the mage asked, to which the succubus replied "you only have to stand still for a bit." Mei-Lien soon heard her voice in her head, saying "alright, for this particular spell you need to move the energy up into your head. Once that's done, you just have to project domination and the force of your will at her. To confirm that it's worked, just order her to do something that's out of her character and see if she does it without questioning," perhaps not wanting Hannah to hear the instructions.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"That what I shall do then." Mei replied to the reply, settling herself back into meditation and starting up the lighting build-ups again as the mistress left. After the first time, the whole magic thing came much easier, as if another talent had been unlocked within.

Soon, Erica came back to the room, Hannah hanging closely behind. It looked like the mistress had been serious about the previous statement as she issued mental instructions to the new demoness. But still, it was a good idea to get the confirmation. Taking up the instructions, she began to apply the energy into a different direction, using it to send off a spell of domination at the wiry mage. To test the success, she would ask the mage to punch her, remaining ready to catch the girl's fist once she did swing it.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Almost immediately after she was ordered to punch Mei-Lien, Hannah replied "yes, mistress" and walked forward, rearing back her fist and throwing a punch for the demon's abs. Mei-Lien easily caught her fist, and soon heard Erica's voice in her head again. "Good, good. In order to release her from the spell you only need to tell her that she is released. Charm magic is good for you because its power isn't necessarily dependent on your innate magical ability. It would be helpful if you had a lot, because you could simply use brute force, but even as you are you should be able to charm people who find you particularly attractive, and/or who have a desire to be dominated" it said, the succubus starting to walk away again. "You have some free time, then the shifter will come to give you some more training."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Holding on to the mage's hand to prevent her from striking again, Mei took in even more instructions from the mistress. After the explanations about her charm ability, it looked like there would be more training, which the elder succubus did not talk about further. "Right, Hannah. You are released." the redhead said out loud to release the other girl from the charm. Then it would only be a matter of waiting for Rosa to appear for further practise things.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

When Mei-Lien released Hannah from her spell, the mage shook her head, a look of confusion on her face. "What did you just do? That was weird... It was kind of like being under water, and I couldn't really do anything or control what I did..." she asked, looking up at the redhead. They would find that they had a reasonable bit of free time to do what they wanted in the castle, though Mei-Lien could also probably call Rosa to try and speed her up in starting the training.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mei gave a slight smirk at Hannah's wonderments. "Oh, not much. Just used a charm spell on you, and asked for you to punch me. I don't think that's something you would do pretty easily, so it was a good thing to confirm that I had succeeded." she replied, not hiding what she had just done in the slightest. Leaving the room with the mageling in tow, she eventually called for Rosa mentally, going out to look for her if the mind poke didn't work.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Huh... I guess that makes sense, since you're a succubus now. I'm sure that'll be useful to you. Just please don't use it on me, I'll do anything reasonable you ask me to without it, and it's a really odd and unpleasant thing" Hannah replied, still looking a little weirded out by the experience.

As they left the room and Mei-Lien called out mentally to Rosa, the shapeshifter replied that she would come to them, and she soon joined them in the hallway. "Ah, your time is still free" she said to Hannah, "I think you have a day off after yesterday. You can head to the library if you'd like." The mage nodded, saying her goodbyes to the two of them before going off in another direction, and soon Mei-Lien found herself in the shifter's mindscape. "Alright, let's see if I can't beat you for once" Rosa said, picking up a sword and taking up a defensive position as Mei-Lien's standard gear appeared on her.

Rosa
6/6 HP

Mei-Lien
6/6 FP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh I won't. Just had to try out if I got the hang of this magic thing properly. That was the perfect way to do it." the former champion spoke back, assuring the mage that she had no further shenanigans in mind.

The mental pokery proved effective, and soon Rosa was with them. After sending Hannah away to have a restful library day, she took Mei and herself into the mindscape for yet another period of training. After the shifter's preparation and remark, Mei to assumed a stance of readiness once her own gear was there. "It's just practise, and you have beaten me earlier. Let's go." she replied, testing the shifter's defenses with the initial strikes.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 22 vs. 26 R, Miss!
R 26 vs. 13 M, Hit!
M 18 vs. 12 R, Hit!
R 23 vs. 21 M, Hit!
M 21 vs. 19 R, Hit!
R 8 vs. 9 M, Miss!

Mei-Lien came at Rosa with a probing strike, but didn't manage to break her defense, and opened herself up for a slash to her arm. Of course, the demon herself saw an opening, and stayed in to pound at the shapeshifter, her gauntlets slamming into stomach and chest, though the shifter gamely took the blows in exchange for the chance to put a deep cut in Mei-Lien's stomach. Finally she rolled away, though, taking up a defensive position again.

Rosa
4/6 HP

Mei-Lien
4/6 FP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Despite her initial failure, the first exchanges between Mei and Rosa were pretty even, slashes and smashes being delivered to their targets with a good degree of success for both of them. After that cut to the stomach, the redhead saw Rosa back off with an evasive roll. Not taking any of that shit, she moved along with the shifter, trying to bring more strikes to the game as soon as possible.