What's new

Mei-Lien (Guan Yu)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mei-Lien (Guan Yu)

Hannah didn't show much response to what Mei-Lien had said, probably trying to ignore any real details of the demon's mission, but she nodded and walked inside with the redhead. "We saved some dinner for the two of you, but we've already eaten, and the demon has gone to bed" she said, leading the two down to the dining room, where they would find two bowls of soup on what seemed like a hotplate, though they obviously didn't have the technology to make such a thing. It was likely that Hannah had used her magic to keep it properly heated, and the girl quickly picked up the bowls and put them in their places, sitting in her usual seat next to Mei-Lien, wanting to sit there while she ate. The demon would find the soup fairly spicy and while it wasn't the best she had ever had, it wasn't bad either. "So... Is it any good? I made it myself tonight" she asked, and Rosa gave her a nod, though she clearly wasn't talking to the shapeshifter.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mei was happy about the waiting food. "Oh, that's good. Haven't eaten all day and was getting more than a bit hungry." she confessed, digging into the soup as soon as it was presented to her. It was nothing masterful, but very good for an amateur or unexperienced cooker, spiced enough that the demoness did not find it boring. Eventually Hannah asked for her opinion about the stuff. "Well, it's got enough kick to not be boring, and it's pretty good for someone who has not done much foods in their life. I can't say anything bad about this." the redhead gave her honest opinion, finishing the food quite fast.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah smiled when Mei-Lien complimented her cooking, and said "thank you, I'm glad..." After a brief pause she continued "the demon is really pretty mean, and pushes me really hard when she's around, but I think I've learned more in these few days than I ever have. It's been... oddly nice, in a way." When she and the shapeshifter were done with their meal, Hannah asked "what now? I don't think there's anything else we have to do."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmm, might be her nature as a demon. Or maybe she doesn't like you, who knows." Mei offered her own mind on the matter, not really thinking the same way since the mistress was pretty lenient with her. Still, it hadn't appeared to be completely bad either. On the further things to do, the redhead had pretty much one thing only in mind. "Hmm, not sure myself. Probably just sleep, this has been a long day." was her suggestion, which the martial artist would go and perform unless stopped by something or someone.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah nodded when Mei-Lien announced her desire to sleep, saying "it is getting pretty late. I guess we can go." She got up, and so did Rosa, who turned to leave and waved, saying "goodnight" as she got through the door. With that the two made their way to their room, beginning their nightly ritual. Mei-Lien stripped off her clothing and laid down on the bed, allowing Hannah to begin massaging her. The young mage really had gotten good at this over time, and it was clear that she put a lot of effort into making it as pleasant as possible for the redhead. Mei-Lien could feel all of the tension and aching in her body melt away at her nominal slave's touch. This time Hannah took her time, really working over the demon's tired form, and the redhead grew so relaxed that she drifted off to sleep.

As was normal, Mei-Lien awoke to find herself being cuddled by a quietly snoring Hannah in the mid-morning. Erica wasn't present, so it seemed that Mei-Lien would get at least a little while to rest and sleep in today.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The trio split up shortly, Rosa going to do her own things while Mei and Hannah headed towards the new demoness' relatively tiny bedroom. There, they engaged in the usual massage practise that had become routine to the pair. Having travelled or fought practically the entire day, the redhead drifted away to sleep somewhere along the line.

In the morning, she opted to not get up until someone came to her. Yesterday had been enough of a hassle to justify this in the fighter's mind. Turning to face Hannah, she carried on with the sleeping after getting the mage close.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah didn't stir when Mei-Lien turned around and held her close, allowing the demon to fall asleep again soon afterward. She slept for a few more hours, finally waking up naturally to find her slave looking up at her happily in her arms, snuggled up tight. "Good morning" she said, and she tentatively leaned in to give the redhead a quick kiss. The way she was, she would probably be content to lay in Mei-Lien's arms as long as the new succubus would allow it.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Morning.... doesn't look like there's anything to do yet... let's carry on with this..." Mei mumbled as she woke, not bothering to get up just yet. Better to take all the sleep there was to be had. It was most likely that Erica or Rosa would burst in sooner or later to get them up for some reason or another.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Sounds good to me" Hannah said, nuzzling up to the still half-asleep Mei-Lien. The demon would find that she couldn't quite get to sleep again, though this wasn't a particularly bad way to slowly wake up. After a while, though, she could hear Hannah's stomach begin to growl, and almost as if on cue Rosa walked through the door, a questioning look on her face. "Do you two intend to sleep all day, or what? I suppose no one minds if you do, but it seems out of character somehow."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The semi-sleeping was nice to Mei still, but soon both Hannah's belly and the door-bursting Rosa were there to push her up. Not taking the interruptions for too long, she picked herself from the bed pretty quickly. "Rrrgh, fine. She apparently needs to eat anyway." the martial artist demoness replied to the verbal pokings. Once Hannah gathered herself, they would likely head out and towards breakfast or what have you.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Even though Hannah was obviously hungry, it was only with reluctance that she pulled herself away from Mei-Lien. Rosa giggled, and the three walked in quiet to the dining room, where the shapeshifter seemed to have left out a few plates of strange-looking eggs sunny-side up, along with what looked to be sausages and a bit of bread. "It's not quite cold yet, but it will be if you lazybutts don't eat it quick~" she teased, sitting down across from them as they sat down to eat it. "There'll be another thing for you to do tomorrow. Another day, another barracks. After you finish eating we can do some last minute training and keep you fresh. You'll go to the demon for more training yourself" she said, the last bit directed at Hannah, who nodded quietly as she ate. "Sound good?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

When the group managed to get out from bed and the room, they headed out towards the dining room, eventually reaching the intended destination. Taking in the shifter's words without too much caring, Mei nommed upon her food. "Another one..." she thought upon hearing about the third outpost that she was to assault. Still, that was how things would go in the current state of her being, so let them go. "Sounds boring and repetitive, but what can you do. I'll just take it as it comes and say no more on the matter..." the redhead was quick to express her opinion, wolfing down the last bits of her breakfast.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm... Most people wouldn't consider fighting to be boring, but I suppose if you do it enough... This one should be more of a challenge, at least" Rosa said, a look of slight amusement on her face. "I almost wish she would let me just go in and dismantle them myself, but I think she wants you to get used to leading monsters and setting up plans of attack and things. Unfortunately it's hard to practice those sorts of things unless you're really doing them in the field against live opponents" she explained further, a somewhat distant look on her face as she related her desire to fight. When Mei-Lien finished her breakfast, Rosa got up and picked up the plates, turning to Hannah and saying "you go to the usual place. And you sit tight, I'll be back for you once I've put these up." Hannah nodded and got up from her seat, giving Mei-Lien a brief kiss on the cheek before walking away down one of the hallways.

After what Mei-Lien judged to be just long enough for Rosa to get to the kitchen and drop off the dishes, she found herself suddenly transported to the shifter's mindspace as usual, decked out in battle gear, the shapeshifter holding a lance. "Alright, you know the deal. I'll see if I can't adjust myself so that we have a fairly even fight, I do so enjoy those."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"It's not. But when you fight the same routines all over and over, it does get boring." Mei further added to the shifter's comment, taking the following stuff with a slightly un-enthusiastic nod of approval. Taking her cheek peck from Hannah, the martial artist demon had a brief waiting period before it was back to the sparring mill again with Rosa. "Alright. Let's go." the redhead accepted the offered training, settling herself into a stance of readiness. Given the lance, the strategy of the match would be grappling.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 8 vs. 11 R, Miss!
R 11 vs. 16 M, Miss!

M 22 vs. 19 R, Grappled!
R 11 vs. 18 M, Miss!

M 25 vs. 20 R, Further Grappled!
M 26 vs. 8 R, Critical Hit!
R 20 vs. 19 M, Hit!

Mei-Lien charged at Rosa, attempting to grapple her, but the shifter was ready, easily sidestepping. Mei-Lien then managed to block the incoming spear with her gauntlet, almost managing to break it, but not quite. The shifter wasn't quick so quick the next time Mei-Lien attempted to tackle her, and soon they were on the ground together, the demon easily keeping Rosa under control enough to prevent her from attacking. Quickly she managed to further pin the shapeshifter, who muttered "not this shit again" under her breath just before the demon's sharp tail stabbed her in the hip, causing a groan of pain, though she managed to get the tip of the spear into Mei-Lien's side, forcing her to back up off of her. "I won't be easy prey this time, if I have anything to say about it" she said, getting back up and hopping back a few steps, pulling some hair out of her eyes. She seemed to have a slight limp as a result of the deep puncture wound in her hip, but there was also a fire in her eyes that wasn't always there when the two of them sparred.

Rosa
4/6 HP

Mei-Lien
5/6 FP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The starting tackle attempt of the fight was evaded by Rosa, and the return blow of the lance was similarly caught by an off-handed gauntlet deflect from Mei. From there, it was easy for her to sneak under the guard of the shifter and tackle her down. After a bit of wrestling on the ground and a tail poke, a carefully positioned poke forced the redhead away. The two of them squared off again, the demoness not seeing any reason to change tactics.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 25 vs. 23 R, Grappled!
R 6 vs. 9 M, Miss!

M 17 vs. 10 R, Further Grappled!
M 12 vs. 24 R, Miss!
R 19 vs. 13 M, Hit!

M 16 vs. 14 R, Grappled!
R 20 vs. 20 M, Miss!

Mei-Lien moved to take Rosa down again, managing to fake her out with a feint and tackle her to the ground. The shifter let out a frustrated noise, unable to shake off her demonic opponent and getting more restrained on top of it, though she managed to keep the redhead's tail from impaling her again, and finally managed to stab Mei-Lien again, though this time the demon didn't lose her grip. "Damn..." Rosa muttered, taking a deep breath and trying to collect her strength for another counterattack.

Rosa (Grappled, -1 to Attack)
4/6 HP

Mei-Lien
4/6 FP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This time, success came to Mei easily. She grounded Rosa without too much hassle, wrestling the shifter hard enough to prevent her getting away. Ignoring the pain of the stab that came, she continued to restrain the sparring partner further. It was now going the redhead's way, and she was determined to carry this through.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 24 vs. 23 R, Further Grappled!
M 9 vs. 7 R, Hit!
R 13 vs. 23 M, Miss!

M 21 vs. 15 R, Further Grappled!
M 13 vs. 21 R, Miss!
R 19 vs. 19 M, Failure!

M 20 vs. 18 R, Further Grappled!

Mei-Lien was easily able to get Rosa's arms more under control, taking advantage of the shifter's need to conserve her energy now, and was also able to spike her leg with her sharp tail. A few more moments of continued grappling saw Mei-Lien twisting her opponent's strong arm, forcing her to drop her lance, and getting some control over her legs, though with a sudden move Rosa made her last desperate attempt to get free. The shapeshifter squirmed and pushed against Mei-Lien with all of her might, nearly dislodging the demon, though after a solid minute of hard struggle the shifter was exhausted, and fell back flat against the ground, allowing the redhead to get her completely under control. "Haaaah... You're good at this. It'd be hard to beat you like this if I didn't cheat a little bit" she said, panting, as she waited for the demon to either finish her off or get up.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With a fervent grip on the shifter, Mei carried on her determined attempts at restraint. The whole deal was already getting familiar to her, especially with Rosa as the target. After a spike to the sparring partner with her tail, the redhead managed to complete the deal, bring her under control. "Well I've had a lot of practise with this whole thing. You should know." she replied to the shifter, not bothering to break her this time, instead simply letting her go and getting up.

It was likely that the shifter wanted more fights, so the martial artist took a few steps away and prepared herself for the incoming bout.