What's new

メイデンsuノウのmonster big McGee

Reputation score
I found this while lurking 4chan's /d/ and it piqued my interest. Unfortunately the download of the game is password locked and I can't seem to find the password.

This is a thread on what I assume to be Chinese message board, considered google translate is translating from Traditional Han.

And here is the link to the dev blog.

And for those who can't find it, the download link. (The actual game is the third link in the first box.)

If anyone could help me to find any more info about this game, and the password then you would get +reps for eternity.

keksi

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: メイデンsuノウのmonster big McGee

Password is "usabox" without quotes.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

usabox

Won't tell you how I got it, let's just say the author really tried to make sure you can at least read some Japanese to get the password.

Edit: got ninj'd .- .

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There are 3 games on the page and only 1 file is password protected
First of all, none of them is a Hentai Game.

But even so it has an interesting fighting system its a dungeon crawler rouge like game. Even so it is pretty hard it seems like you cant lvl up only getting stronger with equip.

The Begining - 1st game = common rpg maker battle system, very difficult

メイデンスノウの妖怪大魔境 24日版 - 2nd game = you play a Maid which is unclothing via amor damage, funny enemies, very difficult

MaidenSnowExploerLite 新版 - 3rd game = dungeon explorer game, pretty difficult, several heros to change

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So in terms of playability, how doable is this without knowing the language?

I'd actually love to see such a description for more of the many japanese games that are linked, as while I greatly appreciate the effort sometimes its hard to gauge the playability of it (some games allow you to complete them without knowing a word of japanese, others stonewall you somewhere and you need guides and whatnot to continue)

That said, thanks for sharing, I'll be finding the answer to my question for myself on this one ;)

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn haha the games page is not loading for me. I wonder if they took it down. So how do they look, any good?