What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

My last announcement is somewhat cancelled. My comp is good for as long as I keep it turned on, with perhaps difficulties every time I restart until it "takes".
This sounds just like my old laptop. I couldn't save it in the end. I wish you luck.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Today, booked flights and hotel for a week-long trip to Japan the coming August. Going there with a friend, our main target being Comiket 80 attendance.

Whooo

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Going on a roadtrip tomorrow, will be back sometime during monday(hopefully), probably won't be able to post after tomorrow morning. There should probably be updates or pics about it at , but it's all in Finnish. At the moment there's nothing.

This is where I'm supposed to comment on RPs, but there isn't very much to comment as DP seems inactive enough that my posts wouldn't be required by then anyway, neither of my EGG threads is getting any updates, and BI still has about five minutes in-universe time before the vehicle arrives and it doesn't seem to be getting lots of activity either.

Info for BI, to be read if the vehicle reaches the characters before I come back(which seems doubtful but meh)
The vehicle is basically a platform with guardrails, steering wheel and four big wheels. Despite moving fast enough to move from horizon to POV in five minutes, it actually moves at about walking pace and won't stop for anything.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I just skim read your post there Spider, opening the spoiler as I went. Read something like this.

Going on a roadtrip tomorrow... the vehicle... Info... The vehicle is basically a platform with guardrails, steering wheel and four big wheels. Despite moving fast enough to move from horizon to POV in five minutes, it actually moves at about walking pace and won't stop for anything.
Drew the wrong conclusion for a second.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I just skim read your post there Spider, opening the spoiler as I went. Read something like this.

Drew the wrong conclusion for a second.
That would be much more awesome than what we actually have, which is two ordinary cars.

Torakaka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll be on vacation in June for a week. I'll be visting Myrtle Beach and I'll miss you all dearly while I'm away. The date I am leaving and my return date shall be posted when I find them out, though it will be in mid June. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up :)

EDIT:
I will be leaving June 18th and will return on June 25th.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I also will be out of my state this weekend in a travel to find what microorganism are killing the livestoke of some farms... Also i will take a tour around the city to saw some historical places, i will try to retunr this Monday, bye.

I would had preffer to help Japan but not always you can do what you dessire, maybe the next year.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got engaged! Now I just need a steady, better-paying job, so I can support her better... Before anyone asks, No, she doesn't know about ULMF, although she knows Demon Girl and thinks it's amazing.

Krim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Congratulations.

Torakaka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got engaged! Now I just need a steady, better-paying job, so I can support her better... Before anyone asks, No, she doesn't know about ULMF, although she knows Demon Girl and thinks it's amazing.
Well, if she knows Demon Girl, what harm could there be in showing her ULMF? (Unless I'm missing something obvious)

And super awesome good job at finding a wifey Luppi!

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know, right? ULMF shouldn't be too bad... Although you all swear so much. I mean, fuck. Damn ULMFers and their bitchy swearing.

I'm slowly introducing her to stuff. We're onto toys.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Congrats, and have a happy life with her.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Congrats Luppi, and bring her on round. If she likes Demon Girl there really isn't much to hide here.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm.. I might hafta... Not for a bit though. In the middle of jobs and apartment hunting...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Grats, Luppikun! Hope the two of you have a long and prosperous union!

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'M BACK!!!!

The trip was pretty goddamn awesome.

. There were some problems with the tracking program, though.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like you had a realy fun trip!
Also, did I see a shemag(sp?) in those pictures?

Torakaka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can I play with the toys too? o wo

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Looks like you had a realy fun trip!
Also, did I see a shemag(sp?) in those pictures?
Did you mean If so, you didn't see one.