Reputation score
Re: Member Announcments Thread

bye bye chibi...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

OKay, sure most people know, but to clarify. I am currently serving overseas in the country of Afghanistan with the Canadian Armed Forces. My job is not a cushy clerk job, I have a TCCC position and am in the Infantry. Stupid me for going for that. I will try and post whenever I can, but due to random mortar/ rocket attacks I may be delayed slightly.

God damned rockets...

oh, and don't worry, the few RPGs that were fired at me went clear over my head.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

*imagines sinful pulling off some kind of bullet time-esque move as the rocket flies over her*

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I totally kicked the rocket up into the sky too

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That. That right there is something I'd pay to see.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

unfortunately, no photos were taken of this matrix like event. The documention has been deemed classified, and if they find out I'm talking about it I'll be executed.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Wow that's harsh.... *makes mental note never to use the 'eh' joke about Canadians again* :D

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

What are you talking aboot, stupid mortar attacks. I got so used to them it wasn't funny. The last time one happened I didn't even get out of the shower. Sorry but I'm not jumping almost naked (read naked except for kevlar helmet and vest) into a foxhole.

What is it about the bad guy's shooting over your head, you would think after the first few times they fire the damn things they'd learn to shoot lower. Then again continue shooting over peoples heads please.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i think she meant it disrupts the internet connection.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually we were required to drop what ever we were doing when an attack happened because you never know where the rounds are going to end up. The internet connection would be the least of your worries, at least it should be. After a while you just start blocking it out though because you would go insane from worrying to much.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yay, sinful`s back... kinda. :p

Maybe if you`re lucky, the enemy will cower in fear when they see you pull that BT/Dante(DMC) shit :D

Wow that's harsh.... *makes mental note never to use the 'eh' joke about Canadians again* :D
And I`ll keep making bad Canadian jokes.
Though, they`re pretty much only aimed at the french ones... `cause, you know... they`re French... :p

Though, if I ever make a joke sin doesn`t like, she`s welcome to visit me :p

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Oddly enough most of the Canadians I know excluding my relatives, who are from the maritime provinces and just plain speak funny, don't say aboot or eh. I do know a lot of Minnesotans who say those words though.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I use 'eh' all the time. I love that word. Tis awesome. And I'm sure you'd love for me to visit Kusanagi. I'll make sure its right after a patrol when I smell like Afghani shit and am all sweaty and dirty and wearing all the gear that makes me 300 lbs and look like a guy :p

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I use 'eh' all the time. I love that word. Tis awesome. And I'm sure you'd love for me to visit Kusanagi. I'll make sure its right after a patrol when I smell like Afghani shit and am all sweaty and dirty and wearing all the gear that makes me 300 lbs and look like a guy :p
For some reason that turns me on >_>;;

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm back from my vacation. :D

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Welcome back, dude.

For some reason that turns me on >_>;;
/agree
:D

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Welcome back Lucas, if you haven't noticed yet your favorite game is back up in the PBP section.

I'll pass Sinful especially since I imagine you would smell about as good as I did in Iraq, well that and my fiancee would then hunt you down and murder you no matter how innocent it was.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, two out of three ain't bad. Then again, Ronny has smelt himself. But still, despite all I said, I still manage to turn on Kusanagi and SirOni. I'm impressed with myself.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

you can visit me while your all smelly and sweaty, i'll get out my scrub brush and clean you up all perty. i love preening.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

[moar evidence for nunu being female]

continue.