What's new

Member Announcements Thread

[Sc8]Hardware

Official Curmudgeon
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Wait...I heard my name...What did I miss??

ASLPro3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, back now, not a bad weekend; managed to make it through the entire weekend in one piece and without any tickets!

I may be a Chevy guy, but man, I have to say that the Dodge Hellcat is a real monster!

But back now and getting back to work... *sigh*

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Probably should have mentioned this earlier. Oh well...

I'm leaving for Texas on Thursday and staying until Wednesday. I may not be as active as usual, but that shouldn't really mean anything.

*puts on a 10-gallon hat, places Stuffie's saddle back between her ears, then rides his Renamount off to the West*

HYAH!

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

*puts on a 10-gallon hat, places Stuffie's saddle back between her ears, then rides his Renamount off to the West*

HYAH!

"I'm telling you guys, that Termite is one crazy insect!" :D
Enjoy your trip and have fun in Texas!

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*lets the mounting action go past him before speaking*

So the stuff with dadman's inheritance has gone down for better than I expected it to, the taxation being far, FAR less than I had imagined it to be from the words of the law guy who enlightened us about these things back about half a year ago. Guess I'm actually getting to enjoy myself some financial security, huzzah.

Maybe I'll even get to plan my fourth trip to Japan somewhere in the near future.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
I come back to check on yall and i come back to the weirdest visual nonsense. Good golly miss molly

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welcome to the new weirdness, here's your membership to the local ear cult, and please grab some salt for Fesh on the way in~

And welcome back chibi, it's been quite some time since I saw you around last.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Taking my vacation, leaving today to go to Texas. Be back in a week. (Not counting occasional visits from my phone and whatnot...)

Lurker
Reputation score
I couldn't think of a a better day to check in. I've been gone for three years, and because it's April 1st I can be gone for three more and it'll be hilarious. Truly, I am the April Fool.

I hope y'all are doing well in spite of it all.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
I couldn't think of a a better day to check in. I've been gone for three years, and because it's April 1st I can be gone for three more and it'll be hilarious. Truly, I am the April Fool.

I hope y'all are doing well in spite of it all.
This is an incredibly relatable post

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Remember me? Well, I'm back. Trying to re-introduce myself back into the hentai scene. Things have certainly changed since I was "relevant." Probably going to take some time to feed life into older titles, before trying to tackle new ones.