What's new

ACT [ MenacoWare] [ めなこうぇあ] Sword of Resistance RE167337 RJ167337

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sword of Resistance

i've played it myself, for about 30~60 min , (depends on your dogde). I can say this game have very good art, it was really satisfying for only 100~ MB game. Hope they will release another ACT game with this quality sprite again. GJ

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The art isn't bad but in terms of gameplay, it's very, very, mehhh. As solely a platformer, it's a little stiff. As an h-platformer, I once again find myself stopping at every enemy and purposefully getting hit, just to see what the animation looks like. That itself wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that you have this annoying little red bar essentially acting as an anti-shield, because its not like you actually take damage from sex. It's an awkward game mechanic that also disrupts the flow of play...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hummm... those huge censoring squares need to be taken down

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hummm... those huge censoring squares need to be taken down
Done. Easiest uncensoring job I've done yet, didn't hide it in the file even a little bit, and deleting the names cleared things up without any effort. Stick this in the data folder and overwrite. Shame there's not a lot to see beneath that censor.

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Done. Easiest uncensoring job I've done yet, didn't hide it in the file even a little bit, and deleting the names cleared things up without any effort. Stick this in the data folder and overwrite. Shame there's not a lot to see beneath that censor.
Wow, that was fast xD
Thanks.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not bad. Good animation, OK gameplay and bad MC movement :p

The main thing that bad in this game is mc control.

Why not running as normal movement and hold Z for walk. I have to hold Z all entire game. It make my finger ache :(

MC attack combo is slow and can't cancel. It make me take damage many times and I change to use only charge attack.

The animation is good but it's will be great if he add more varieties. I noticed that each H position recycle 3-4 times. Just change monster.

And the important thing. Why! Why! That cute succubus boss and no yuri!? kissing? rub?
There are already many dick in game. Why the only one girl enemy has to be futa and another H is arm insert?
WTF! This futa boss ruin all my hope :mad:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

When facing right I can do any action, but when facing left some are not possible (like can't run-jump etc). Is this a bug or is it just me?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When facing right I can do any action, but when facing left some are not possible (like can't run-jump etc). Is this a bug or is it just me?
Same here, actually. It was very difficult for me if I ever had to jump to a platform to my left, but I figured it was just my keyboard (some don't like certain key combinations, for some reason).

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Too much bugs and tentacles for me taste.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Not bad. Good animation, OK gameplay and bad MC movement :p

The main thing that bad in this game is mc control.

Why not running as normal movement and hold Z for walk. I have to hold Z all entire game. It make my finger ache :(

MC attack combo is slow and can't cancel. It make me take damage many times and I change to use only charge attack.
Apparently you never played Resident Evil 1 xD

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The gameplay is so simple that it makes ToonPimp games look complex.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm...? I can't unzip this file for some reason. Corrupted?
Usually it's to do with not having the latest version of WinRar (if you're using that to unzip, which I use in my case).

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've played the demo a while ago and the red bee is a pain in the ass. why, it doesnt leave me alone (especially when there are two of them hitting me from both sides)

anyhow, despite the super slow walk movement (constant Z, although i walked around without it for fun) its a fine game for me. i just hope i can play all of the levels later on (hate on parents, want own home so badly) so yeah. also, with the combo's.

stop spamming the attack button, it should help not to do combo's, heh.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This had some nice animations. Aside from that, as mentioned before, it's nothing spectacular.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the link posted on page 3 the updated version? Another update came out on the 22nd.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the link posted on page 3 the updated version? Another update came out on the 22nd.
...page 2 you mean? No, I just uploaded that the day of release. What was supposed to be in the new update?

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...page 2 you mean? No, I just uploaded that the day of release. What was supposed to be in the new update?
Google translate says something along the lines of:
A lot of people said it was too hard so we introduced 3 difficulty modes:
-easy has more HP, it's harder to get knocked down, and you hit harder
-medium which is the current(?)
-hard which increases monster HP and attack

Also something about save data resetting?
Doesn't seem like any mention of actual content change.

Mad_Dog

Reputation score

Could someone upload the latest version that came out in January please?