What's new

ACT [ MenacoWare] [ めなこうぇあ] Sword of Resistance RE167337 RJ167337

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sword of Resistance

if only sex did damage or something. Probably my biggest annoyance with these games is how the H aspect is just trivially tacked on with no actual gameplay impact. Oh well, at least the animations are okay, good for a passover on the gallery i guess

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up, the ENGLISH version of this was released today.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I did some digging to try and find a working link for this since the mega was dead.

This was the only on I found.

password is valwin

Its not the best sorry but enjoy. You may have to click the standard download link a few times for it to work. If it opens another page trying to get you to install something DONT. Just close that and go back to the main page.

Eventually it will download lol

Last edited:

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is that the english version or just a re-up the japanese version?

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I did some digging to try and find a working link for this since the mega was dead.

This was the only on I found.

password is valwin

Its not the best sorry but enjoy. You may have to click the standard download link a few times for it to work. If it opens another page trying to get you to install something DONT. Just close that and go back to the main page.

Eventually it will download lol
It's version 1.0. Pretty sure there's no content additions in the new ones, although this means no translations and no easy mode.

Even though I have an essay due and I should probably be sleeping, against my better judgement, I downloaded that one and put it on Mega, hopefully I managed to merge the uncen assets as well as the 100% save data correctly, although if I didn't it's because it's 4 am: mega.nz/#F!hpklCCCC!Hod_lREA5K7TdbStrijK8g

Apparently copying the link makes Mega not flip out over ulmf traffic, so do that. Making throwaway accounts isn't a long process but fuuuuuuuuuuuck re-uploading that.

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's version 1.0. Pretty sure there's no content additions in the new ones, although this means no translations and no easy mode.

Even though I have an essay due and I should probably be sleeping, against my better judgement, I downloaded that one and put it on Mega, hopefully I managed to merge the uncen assets as well as the 100% save data correctly, although if I didn't it's because it's 4 am: mega.nz/#F!hpklCCCC!Hod_lREA5K7TdbStrijK8g

Apparently copying the link makes Mega not flip out over ulmf traffic, so do that. Making throwaway accounts isn't a long process but fuuuuuuuuuuuck re-uploading that.
Thanks for this, and good luck with your essay. You are a trooper.