What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Atelier Tia (2D Action Fighting Game)

Looks good.

But 400 Mbs for demo ;O. Have you considered using a 2D skeleton animation in game for higher customization? (I think thats how you are making the game sprites?)
I't large because CG animation with lot of frames.

I using 2D skeleton animation for make sprites but export as images.
I can't put it in game coding because game maker not support 2D program i using :(

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I't large because CG animation with lot of frames.

I using 2D skeleton animation for make sprites but export as images.
I can't put it in game coding because game maker not support 2D program i using :(
Thats unfortunate. Could add a lot to the game if you managed to get 2D skeleton animation to work in game - more outfits for example.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The art for this game looks really solid. Looking forward to updates.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

honestly. its just nice to see another sidescrolling game that has in-game rape compared to only game over rape or victory rape.

you said there would be 80+ rape animations for the main character, but also for the other girls? is that a hint to something?

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It might be my potato computer having issues somehow, but is the speed of this demo supposed to be much slower than Invader?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is really laggy for me :(

Actually I can't even start the game, double click the EXE and I need to wait like 5 mins before it open and it's so slow I can't even do anything.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

honestly. its just nice to see another sidescrolling game that has in-game rape compared to only game over rape or victory rape.

you said there would be 80+ rape animations for the main character, but also for the other girls? is that a hint to something?
Says total of 80+ animations for both main and side girls...

officeryou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This project is seriously impressive. The artwork is top notch, and I've never seen animated CG's before! Can't wait to try out the demo.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Overall a pretty quality game, be nice if there was a bit of zoom when you get caught, but that's in the small details to deal with later... Found a fairly consistent bug that if you let the boss do his rush/ grab attack and finish it when you get "knocked down" afterwards your cp starts to fill like he's still got you in a hold, if it it fills up I can't struggle and my character is just kind of gone.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found an issue in the new build where if you choose to 'Continue' after defeat on the boss stage, the background music starts another instance while the current music is still playing and you would have two tracks of the same music playing in the background. Repeating it resulted in multiple instances of the music playing.

Also, as mentioned by the poster above, the main character model vanishes after the boss reaches climax on its grab attack.

There are also various instances of screen tearing across the entire demo. Might be because it's still an early version but I thought to mention it anyway.

Overall, great game so far. Are you planning on adding 3P animations/CGs for the main character?

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is cute. I was wondering when someone would make a H game like Odin Sphere. Can't wait for you to finish it.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I used to like Mega, now I'm always getting maximum bandwidth quota reached. Can you upload the demo elsewhere?

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap that slime boss is genuinely scary :eek:

Also I'm in love with your bee girls. They are so cute! <3

Great work on the game. But is it just me or the game feels slow... I remember not having any problem with your previous game. But it seem like it has low fps or something. Might be a problem on my end though...

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I liked his first game, but this... is amazing.

The most promising game I've seen :eek::eek::eek:

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Thats unfortunate. Could add a lot to the game if you managed to get 2D skeleton animation to work in game - more outfits for example.
Game Maker mainly supported Spine.
But I really not get use to it. Try it many times and always get bad result.
But maybe I should serious learn it.

So it's can save lot of memory from CG Animation.

Holy crap that slime boss is genuinely scary :eek:

Also I'm in love with your bee girls. They are so cute! <3

Great work on the game. But is it just me or the game feels slow... I remember not having any problem with your previous game. But it seem like it has low fps or something. Might be a problem on my end though...
I'm happy you like her ^.^
About game low fps, I'm not sure about it.
For me, it's happen only a few second when begin stage and load large assets like Giant Slime.

Found an issue in the new build where if you choose to 'Continue' after defeat on the boss stage, the background music starts another instance while the current music is still playing and you would have two tracks of the same music playing in the background. Repeating it resulted in multiple instances of the music playing.

Also, as mentioned by the poster above, the main character model vanishes after the boss reaches climax on its grab attack.

There are also various instances of screen tearing across the entire demo. Might be because it's still an early version but I thought to mention it anyway.

Overall, great game so far. Are you planning on adding 3P animations/CGs for the main character?
Oh! double music, will fixed it.
For Tia 3P CG animation, I planned for group sex. One with many males and one with all girls.
But it's Game Over CG, I have to see the patreon's goal reach to that point or not.

For now, only victory CG. It's has 3P or group sex but not with Tia :p

Overall a pretty quality game, be nice if there was a bit of zoom when you get caught, but that's in the small details to deal with later... Found a fairly consistent bug that if you let the boss do his rush/ grab attack and finish it when you get "knocked down" afterwards your cp starts to fill like he's still got you in a hold, if it it fills up I can't struggle and my character is just kind of gone.
Seem like I forgot I test much on Giant Slime. I'm still not sure what you mentioned.
But I tested it and found when Tia got Giant slime eating with torn cloth and finished H-climax.
Tia's gone. It's should be Giant Slime throw Tia out. It's work fine when I start coding on Giant Slime but not sure what happen in final.
But you can spam left/right for go out and continue fighting.

Is this the same bug you mentioned or there are more bugs -*-

I used to like Mega, now I'm always getting maximum bandwidth quota reached. Can you upload the demo elsewhere?
I planned to upload demo on Google Drive.
But maybe after bugs fixed.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score

Looks great! I would buy this if/when it comes out. Not on Patreon though. And hopefully an option other than DLsite!

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Looks great! I would buy this if/when it comes out. Not on Patreon though. And hopefully an option other than DLsite!
Thank :D
It's will sell on DMM or maybe itch.io.
Or you throw $ on patreon in the last month :p

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just thought of something. I know it a bit contradictory to the character, but what if you could rape the girls you save? I know it sounds cruel and all. But when I see the evil face Tia makes right before she rapes an enemy, it got me thinking that Tia could actually use the girls she saves to her benefit when there are no enemy around. Since you get powered up from making the enemy climax. You could do the same to the exhausted rape victims. The game could even have a secret ending if you did it to multiple girls or something like that. That's just something stupid I just thought :D

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Hoooo~
This looks good. Only thing i would personally prefer is low %%% for humanoid male monsters, they are generic and boring. Moar tentacles, yuri and futa.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Excellent work so far, I am highly intrigued.