What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Atelier Tia (2D Action Fighting Game)

OK, I think I fixed most of the bugs
- Game crash and double BGM in boss room after lose and continue.
- Giant Slime Vore-H finished and not release Tia
- Some bugs from tiny slime

I have to go to the office now. If no more other bugs found, I will reupload when I back home :D

I just thought of something. I know it a bit contradictory to the character, but what if you could rape the girls you save? I know it sounds cruel and all. But when I see the evil face Tia makes right before she rapes an enemy, it got me thinking that Tia could actually use the girls she saves to her benefit when there are no enemy around. Since you get powered up from making the enemy climax. You could do the same to the exhausted rape victims. The game could even have a secret ending if you did it to multiple girls or something like that. That's just something stupid I just thought :D
Whoa Whoa! Tia will look more like a villain than a hero :p
I think no for that (at least for now).

Tia is similar to Raidy, Lighting Warrior. Help good girls and punish bad girls.

Hoooo~
This looks good. Only thing i would personally prefer is low %%% for humanoid male monsters, they are generic and boring. Moar tentacles, yuri and futa.
The game don't have much male human H.
It's will has 4-6 types. But yeah still some humanoid like goblin and orc.

Here want I planned but it's can be change :
- Yuri or female enemies punish Tia = 35% (Humans & Monster Girls)
- Futa = 5%
- Male = 10-15% (Human Male)
- Monster = 40-45% (both humanoid monster like goblin til tentacle, slime)
- Tia help her self = 5% (Mind Control, sexual gas)

In this listed is only enemies rape Tia. Not count Tia punish female or futa enemies :rolleyes:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

- Monster = 40-45% (both humanoid monster like goblin til tentacle, slime)

In this listed is only enemies rape Tia. Not count Tia punish female or futa enemies :rolleyes:

$5 has been deposited into your patreon

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

- Futa = 5%
We need more of this! Suggesting a combination of both, an enemy (preferably female) that temporarily transform Tia into a lust-crazed futa (either using magic, alchemy drugs, or parasite, anything is fine) that Tia can't help but pleasure herself. :D

Or you can make the female enemy rape her or tempt Tia to do her using her new organ. :p

Anyway, quick question, did you make all of this by yourself? Art, coding and such? And is it hard to make a 2D platformer game in Game Maker?

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Virgin Invader was legendary, and this game is off to a great start, too!

The controls are good, and the difficulty feels fair. There is so much content already. Special moves, double jumps, sexy punishes, and so on.

I still got a game freeze on slime boss after downloading the latest version about half an hour ago...

I'm definitely looking forward to the futanari!

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is definitely the game I've been waiting for. Everything looks great so far!

So I've beaten the boss and gotten to the masturbation animation. The looped played and filled the meter until the Arrow button popped up, but then none of the controls do anything and the loop just kept going. Wasn't sure if that was a bug or just an unfinished bit.

Edit: On my second playthrough, Tia disappeared during the grab animation from the boss.
The specific events that happened: Tia got grabbed once, Boss finished climax, spawned a slime, slime grabbed Tia, Boss grabbed Tia for in-mouth animation, then Tia disappeared and the animation wouldn't play. It showed the struggle control, but didn't react to any controller input.

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

This is definitely the game I've been waiting for. Everything looks great so far!

So I've beaten the boss and gotten to the masturbation animation. The looped played and filled the meter until the Arrow button popped up, but then none of the controls do anything and the loop just kept going. Wasn't sure if that was a bug or just an unfinished bit.
No, finished. Use mouse for control in CG animation.
- The 2 arrow button (blue&red) : change speed
- another button (yellow) : continue scene
- Go Out Button (Red, pop up after Tia climax) : Exit scene

Tia have 4 states : panty, no panty, using flask and climax.

We need more of this! Suggesting a combination of both, an enemy (preferably female) that temporarily transform Tia into a lust-crazed futa (either using magic, alchemy drugs, or parasite, anything is fine) that Tia can't help but pleasure herself. :D

Or you can make the female enemy rape her or tempt Tia to do her using her new organ. :p

Anyway, quick question, did you make all of this by yourself? Art, coding and such? And is it hard to make a 2D platformer game in Game Maker?
I'm not a fan of futa but will think about it :rolleyes:

I'm do coding and drawing most of the things and animator. but I hired artist to draw atelier and town background. And bought some game assets.
For me making platformer game like rockman or castlevania in Game Maker isn't hard but make fighting game is damn hard :eek:

thswherizat

Reputation score

I'm not a fan of futa but will think about it :rolleyes:
Please, stick to those guns. I'm so tired of seeing every female MC getting a dick tacked on to her lately. I don't understand the appeal of futa, and it's a complete turn off for me when it's in the game.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Please, stick to those guns. I'm so tired of seeing every female MC getting a dick tacked on to her lately. I don't understand the appeal of futa, and it's a complete turn off for me when it's in the game.
I know how you feel. Especially for people who love YURI (ME!)
So it's really hard to make Tia become futa. Even only in 1 or 2 scenes D:

But game will have some futa enemies. 1 for boss and 2-3 for minions.

Last edited:

Zashs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The hentai was a little on the weak side so far, but the gameplay was really good. I found myself actually enjoying just wacking enemies around, which is kind of uncommon for an H-game(gameplay usually sucks), so thats a huge positive for this game.
Controls are really good and you're not using any ridiculous and annoying fighter input/combos.

I'm also someone who much prefer seeing some good Yuri. I really do not understand all the talk about Futa around here and wanting it in every single game ever.

All in all, this is one of the most promising H games I've seen.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

The hentai was a little on the weak side so far, but the gameplay was really good. I found myself actually enjoying just wacking enemies around, which is kind of uncommon for an H-game(gameplay usually sucks), so thats a huge positive for this game.
Controls are really good and you're not using any ridiculous and annoying fighter input/combos.

I'm also someone who much prefer seeing some good Yuri. I really do not understand all the talk about Futa around here and wanting it in every single game ever.

All in all, this is one of the most promising H games I've seen.
Thank you :D

But hentai part weak? :eek:
It's first stage and already have 8 H-sprites, 5-6 NPC and a CG animation.
It's already 1/3 or 1/2 of full game compare to most ACT game on DLsite.

SteelPeel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welp, after seeing such devotion to yuri content you just earned a spot on my patreon payroll.

Also I think your note for people who pledged is broken.

Zashs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you :D

But hentai part weak? :eek:
It's first stage and already have 8 H-sprites, 5-6 NPC and a CG animation.
It's already 1/3 or 1/2 of full game compare to most ACT game on DLsite.
Large quantities does not equal good/better.
Of course "weak" is really just my opinion and probably isn't shared by most people around here.

I felt like the animations were rather small/brief and with each enemy having only 1 it just didn't do much for me at all.
I'm sure when you get voices in that will help a lot though.

Honestly playing the game for about 30 minutes I felt like I cared more about the combat than any of the H-parts.

Just trying to be honest in hopes that it may help you somehow.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

curiously, will some enemies in the game have a gangbang attack later on? it was kind of odd to me to not see two guys gang on her after she fell.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

curiously, will some enemies in the game have a gangbang attack later on? it was kind of odd to me to not see two guys gang on her after she fell.
I thinking about it too but not for now.
But if gang bang, it's will be 2 same enemies or specific duo.
I think I can't do all gang bang combination :p

Welp, after seeing such devotion to yuri content you just earned a spot on my patreon payroll.

Also I think your note for people who pledged is broken.
You mean Thank you image link is broken? but I can still see it.

Large quantities does not equal good/better.
Of course "weak" is really just my opinion and probably isn't shared by most people around here.

I felt like the animations were rather small/brief and with each enemy having only 1 it just didn't do much for me at all.
I'm sure when you get voices in that will help a lot though.

Honestly playing the game for about 30 minutes I felt like I cared more about the combat than any of the H-parts.

Just trying to be honest in hopes that it may help you somehow.
Ah! thank, I understand your point of view now.
But hope CG animation is quality enough :D

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game is pretty nice and controls good.

Found a bug with the Slime Boss that you get stuck inside the grab (you disappear) until you decide to escape. Pretty minor, but its there.

Also, my potato laptop seems to take too long to start it even after re-booting.
Its most likely on my end, but I'd be swell if there is some way to reduce the processing that it takes to run the game on the final product.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I thinking about it too but not for now.
But if gang bang, it's will be 2 same enemies or specific duo.
I think I can't do all gang bang combination :p
Thats fine, thats about what i expected anyway. just two of the same enemy.

SteelPeel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean Thank you image link is broken? but I can still see it.
yeah for some reason every time I reload the page, it shows nothing but a :/> .:confused:

Nishroo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks good but.
sadly game doesnt want work. Always crashed cant continue. Cant open gallery.
When try go in gallery. Memory error. When try playin it freeze without any errors.

WELL i found solve problem. integrated graphic card. When i play with discrete all is ok. But rly i must have r9 290x to play this game? I hope i7-4790K enough)

Last edited: