What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

eleniak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Atelier Tia : 2D Action Fighting Game [Bugs Fixed Demo-Uploaded]

I have to say, I'm quite impressed. This demo is better than a lot of the full games I've tried out.

I don't know if it's just my crappy video card or a bug, but when I was playing in fullscreen, if the screen was scrolling fast there was some visual tearing happening. It didn't happen during normal movement. During the parts where you stop the screen from scrolling until you beat up the enemies, if I was near the right side of the screen when I finished and the stage started scrolling again and I moved right without letting the camera center on Tia first, the bottom half of the background was moving faster than the top half when the camera was trying to catch up. I hope that made sense, I'm not good at describing things.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have to say, I'm quite impressed. This demo is better than a lot of the full games I've tried out.

I don't know if it's just my crappy video card or a bug, but when I was playing in fullscreen, if the screen was scrolling fast there was some visual tearing happening. It didn't happen during normal movement. During the parts where you stop the screen from scrolling until you beat up the enemies, if I was near the right side of the screen when I finished and the stage started scrolling again and I moved right without letting the camera center on Tia first, the bottom half of the background was moving faster than the top half when the camera was trying to catch up. I hope that made sense, I'm not good at describing things.
I have not try that but I will check it when I'm back home.

Wow. You've come so far in only one game. I forgot to let enemies rape me because the game in itself is very fun. The combat is excellent and fluid. Awesome. Not to mention the CGs which are great. The male animation, in my opinion, could use a bit deeper penetration, though.

Also, is there a chance we get threesomes? 2M1F comes to mind.

For bugs I found that the bee girl goes crazy on the way down when she's going to rape you.

When trying to change movement controls to the arrows, when you press enter and try to change say, S to down arrow, then the control to change will be the one below. The same is true for W and up arrow but with the one above. I managed to succesfully change the controls by starting one control above for S and one control below for W. The control you press enter on remains unchanged.

The game is way better than most of what comes out of DLSite to be honest. Keep it up man and bonus points for black thigh highs. :^)
About 3P, I planned about it but I have to make coding and test it first. it' should be add in the future
But Total 80+ sex sprites that I mentioned. It isn't count 3P.
If I added 3P, it's will be 100+ sprites :eek:

For Bee Girl, you mean she switch left/right when you straight down for rape Tia right?
I noticed that too but it's minor things. So I will fix it later.

About keyboard setting, seem like the problem is come from myself. If I remember right.
I locked up and down button to use on Title screen page because new players will confuse at first.
Which button for control menu and end up using up/down instead of W/S.
But you can select default key02 for up/down with ZXC action and config the rest.

And yeah black long thighs is the best :D

Last edited:

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hope you'll add the option to configure keys on a gamepad soonish. The amount of times I used potions/bombs when I didn't need em is too damn high. :v

Other than that, real fun game. Keep it up mate.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Hope you'll add the option to configure keys on a gamepad soonish. The amount of times I used potions/bombs when I didn't need em is too damn high. :v

Other than that, real fun game. Keep it up mate.
I want to make gamepad config too but I didn't learn how to do it yet -.-"

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright you got me, $5 a month it is.... for now.

Do you have any sort of update schedual?

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really loved seeing all those used and raped girls in the scenes. Got to say the ahegao faces on the girls(in the scenes) are better than the ones on the girls in Virgin Invader(in actual gameplay).

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, so is the ryona tag factor of the game basically just the part where the enemies deal damage to the heroine? I've never really counted that as ryona myself but yeah I know it actually is since she is getting beat on. And for the mind break tag, will the heroine be affected by mind break in this gameplay or scenes? If so, then to what extent?(such as overpowered by pleasure level or broken down to a whore level)

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see that you basically improving all aspects of your previous formula in this title! My guys will have this covered really soon.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, my game screen keeps freezing up when too much stuff happens in it. I hear sound and everything else works fine but my screen is permanently stuck. Anyone have a clue how to fix that?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Nice to see that you basically improving all aspects of your previous formula in this title! My guys will have this covered really soon.
Really loved seeing all those used and raped girls in the scenes. Got to say the ahegao faces on the girls(in the scenes) are better than the ones on the girls in Virgin Invader(in actual gameplay).

Alright you got me, $5 a month it is.... for now.

Do you have any sort of update schedual?
I should be every 1 or 2 weeks. When I have new thing to show like enemies design, background, alchemist items, h-sprite or some system finished.
But next stage should be a little slow because some system still not finished.
Item between Tia & storage, create item, upgrade and Equipment.
I will try as best as I can for finished and the rest of the stages will be faster :p

Oh, so is the ryona tag factor of the game basically just the part where the enemies deal damage to the heroine? I've never really counted that as ryona myself but yeah I know it actually is since she is getting beat on. And for the mind break tag, will the heroine be affected by mind break in this gameplay or scenes? If so, then to what extent?(such as overpowered by pleasure level or broken down to a whore level)
Most of ryona in this game are deal damage and some enemies with grab/lock move.

For mind break/control, game doesn't has lust/whore level. It's not RPG Maker anyway.
Most of them are h-sprites by alchemist gas or mind control spell like succubus.
And I planned for 2 game over CG that Tia infect by sexual gas but have to see patreon goal reach or not.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I added Google Drive link on the first post for people who have problem with MEGA :D

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Atelier Tia (2D Action Fighting Game)

Seem like I forgot I test much on Giant Slime. I'm still not sure what you mentioned.
But I tested it and found when Tia got Giant slime eating with torn cloth and finished H-climax.
Tia's gone. It's should be Giant Slime throw Tia out. It's work fine when I start coding on Giant Slime but not sure what happen in final.
But you can spam left/right for go out and continue fighting.

Is this the same bug you mentioned or there are more bugs -*-
Yeah that's the bug, only thing I did different was if you don't spam left/right her one bar continued to fill like the slime was using an H-attack still and if it filled up you couldn't do anything, but I guess you probably fixed that bug so no worries anymore :p

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just a minor complaint, but I noticed movement speed can be a bit slow. Is there any intent to mend this, or do I assume it's just a "feature" of the engine?

Also, will there be game over cg for enemies and bosses, or just animations? Either option is fine and it's not even a real complaint. Just curious.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Just a minor complaint, but I noticed movement speed can be a bit slow. Is there any intent to mend this, or do I assume it's just a "feature" of the engine?

Also, will there be game over cg for enemies and bosses, or just animations? Either option is fine and it's not even a real complaint. Just curious.
Walk speed? I think it's already fast :confused:

For game over CG, will have if patreon goal reach. CG will be with mini boss in each stage.
Giant Slime will be mini boss in next stage, So it will have Tia scene with Giant Slime for example.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure if these are bugs but:
- Crouch attack is a lot slower than standing attack.
- Guarding resets the double jump counter, so you can technically fly by double jump, guard, double jump, guard...etc.

Great game despite the animation frames seem to be relatively low

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just got to playing it now, and I gotta say that it's really fun. Love doing combos on the enemies, and the animations are all pretty fluid and smooth. Now just a quick question. In your first post you list a few fetishes that are gonna be in the game, right? Are there going to be any in the full game that aren't listed, but are not numerous enough to be mentioned?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Not sure if these are bugs but:
- Crouch attack is a lot slower than standing attack.
- Guarding resets the double jump counter, so you can technically fly by double jump, guard, double jump, guard...etc.

Great game despite the animation frames seem to be relatively low
Crouch attack is slow by purpose because I don't want it to be too useful :p
Because it's can cancel you normal combo and restart loop.

Didn't know that guard can reset jump :eek:
Will check and fix it.
Just got to playing it now, and I gotta say that it's really fun. Love doing combos on the enemies, and the animations are all pretty fluid and smooth. Now just a quick question. In your first post you list a few fetishes that are gonna be in the game, right? Are there going to be any in the full game that aren't listed, but are not numerous enough to be mentioned?
Yes, there are lot of fetishes for cover most players but don't know with one have few or many. But yuri and girl punishment are main.

Maybe mention which fetishes not in game are easier.
No pregnancy, birth, weird fetishes from oneoneone, shota, loli(but still have small girl :p) and gay.

Last edited:

dudewall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Add a combo counter! I loved stringing together the specials and the normals, and having a big number display how many hits I get it would be fun.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yuri and futa? count me in :D

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Add a combo counter! I loved stringing together the specials and the normals, and having a big number display how many hits I get it would be fun.
I thought about it too. Will put combo count in the future :D