What's new

ACT Patreon Active [MenZ Studio] Isekai Lost in Harem

cell943

Reputation score
Update Knight girl, new enemy in 3rd stage. She is an upgrade version of female guard. She has better block and shield attack that can stun player. Her shield is design from police shield for not cover her outfit design. Hope you like how she look.

New regular enemies in 3rd chapter are Knight, Cleric and Succubus. Will show their images when I finished them.
How nice of them to leave windows in their vital defense to avoid hiding their genitals and breasts. Awfully considerate.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
idle00.png

heal02.png heal01.png heal03.png

Cleric, new enemy in 3rd stage. She can use holy magic to attack and heal her allies. She isn't a fighter type so I make her look unconfident when attacking. She also has small gimmick that her underwear will random color and pattern when she appear but you can only see it when she succuessful heal her allies.
The next enemy is Succubus.

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The 3rd new enemy from 3rd stage, Succubus.

Suc_idle11.png
Suc_idle12.png
Suc_idle13.png

I also finished with the knight girl H scene. This scene art style is change because of I commissioned "Forgetful" to help with design and line art. He is the artist who worked in Atelier Tia's CG.

I decided to use commission to speedup progress. I think it isn't help much, maybe faster 1.5-2 days per scene. He's work from design to line art and I do the coloring. The character size between battle and H in this game nearly the same size so it surely will look off if the art style is too different when change to H scene. So, this why I have to do coloring myself. But at least the anatomy and pose look better.

H01.png