What's new

Merry Christmas!

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays, folks.

For those of you that work in retail (as I used to), the nightmare of Christmas shoppers is finally coming to an end. Now you just have to deal with Christmas returns and exchanges. And football season. And then Valentine's Day. And then don't forget about March Madness... D:

Hang in there, friends!!

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It's just turned over to the 26th here, but Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope all of your Christmas day activities were a might sight better than mine overall.

Cappy

Reputation score

I'm in the same situation as Mind Flayer more or less, but merry christmas to everybody still in the season. If you aren't, then look forward to new years!

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well, to give you all a bit of an idea as to why my Christmas day was a bit shitty, it's really less so for me and more so for my stepdad, who's treated me more like a real son than my biological father has, so I feel so very sorry for him in this situation and all. Anyway, where it is.

This past Friday my stepdad's mom who lives with us ran out of her anti-depressant medication, which she takes along with several other kinds of meds to try and help stem the tide as much as possible with her Alzheimer's disease. Now we didn't know she'd run out of those anti-depressant meds until Sunday or Monday, and on top of that, she's got the flu as well as possibly a urinary tract infection, though we're not entirely sure on that third one there. Since Saturday though, she's been hallucinating and seeing and hearing things that aren't there.

Well, I found out today that on their way back from the hospital yesterday when we all found out that she had the flu, that in my stepdad's truck she woke up and asked where they were and who he was, didn't even recognize him at all. This morning though, he went to wake her up and see if she wanted to drink some coffee and eat some breakfast, and again she didn't recognize him, and when she asked him who he was, he replied "It's me your son," (Won't name names or anything specifically)

Well, she looked at him from what my mom and brother told me and said, "You can't be, he's dead!"

So suffice it to say, there's a good chance that this is my stepdad's mom's last Christmas, at least one that she'll remember in any sense of the word. My stepdad has been putting on a brave face, but I know he's hurting inside about all this, because he knows what's going on and he's the main one that's been taking care of her.

I hope that reading this doesn't ruin anyone else's Christmas day or anything, just felt it should be said is all.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

You've got my sympathies, MF. My grandmother was in a similar state until she passed away earlier this year. It's never an easy situation, and we felt more relieved than grieved at her passing--not relieved for our sakes, of course, but at the end of her suffering. We all miss her, but she's at peace now.

At any rate, the best thing to do in my experience is to be there your grandmother and your family. It never hurts to keep a watchful eye on those you're concerned about, as sometimes people need help worse than we know.

Hang in there!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

AND A BAH HUMBUG TO ALL OF YE GI-*Recordscratch*

Ow. Sorry for you, Flayer :S

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Merry Christmast to all

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

" "

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Merry Christmas! And may your favorite fetish get represented in high quality works!

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww thanks guys

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays! And a happy New Year