What's new

RPG [Metamorphose] Saint Gear Force (RJ01002988)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
1687998956151.png
store page:

From the makers of: (ULMF thread)

A turn-based rpg, made in Unity. Features built-in english and simplified chinese translations (I think by MTL?) acccessible from the options menu.

Story: Play as Nao, a young girl who gets attacked by a group of kidnapper thugs while she's out with her friend Kaori. You are rescued by a bodysuit-wearing heroine named Natsuko who is part of a secret tasks force named Saint Gear Force. She's too late to save Kaori, who gets abducted. Nao, frustrated by her inability to help, convinces Natsuko to induct her into the Saint Gear Force, and she becomes a bodysuited heroine of her own. Control Nao as she and Natsuko infiltrate the hideout of the gang who kidnapped Kaori, and discover a huge moral sword asagi-style operation underway. Throughout the game Nao infiltrates the gang, fighting thugs, robots, monsters and more while trying to get to the bottom of the whole thing.

q.jpg
Gameplay
: Your typical RPGmaker style of combat with a twist: each turn takes place in a set order, with an action queue taking center stage. You can see the current action queue (and what the enemies are going to do on it, and when) during your turn. You then issue 2 actions of varying types onto the action queue - you can select a "parry" attack that deals bonus damage if it happens immediately before an enemy attack, then place it right before said attack. You can select a "counter" attack that deals bonus damage immediately after an enemy attack, and place it behind one of the queue - so on and so forth. There's a good variety of attacks and skills to use, and it's all reactive based on what you see the enemies are going to try to do to you.

There's also groping attacks that enemies will do as well as knockdowns, status debuffs and restraints - which are the main focus of the H content. The game has a heavy emphasis on debilitating status effects, like some enemies forcibly equipped Nao with an egg vibe that fills random actions in the queue with pleasure spikes.

Leveling up does not give you raw stats, but instead gives you skill points you can spend at a terminal in your hub area (you can teleport here any time you're not in combat, you also respawn here if defeated) to purchase equipment upgrades, stat upgrades and unlock new skills.

gauges.jpg
You have several gauges to monitor: HP is obvious. EP is essentially mana - some skills use it and it recovers slowly over time. SP is stamina - anything that doesn't cost EP uses it but it recovers quickly over time. Finally is AP - this is your horny meter; when it hits 300, Nao orgasms, takes health damage and is stunned for a round. There are skills to manage each gauge as well as skills tailored toward dodging or blocking each type of attack, so pay attention to the action queue.

H content comes in two flavours: in-combat rape (grabs, gropes, some outright sex, lots of debuffs and bad statuses) and out of combat scenes which seem to be mostly game-over-rape. There are previews of environmental hazards that can apply nasty effects and debuffs to Nao later in the game, but the demo doesn't get that far. Unknown if the full game has a gallery, the demo does not.

Fetishes in the demo: groping, drugs, vibes, rape, ryona, bdsm
Fetishes implied to be in the full game: aphrodesiac, tentacles, hypnosis, mind control, maybe more

More images ripped off the dev blog
1688000468934.png 1688000484863.png 1688000605250.png

EDIT: Personal note, I've been following the dev cycle of this one ever since he finished Witch Trials, there seems to be a lot of depth to the combat rape and I'm really looking forward to sinking my teeth into the full version. It dropped yesterday and I was surprised nobody seemed to notice, so I figured I should make the thread myself lol.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One day to finish. Game requires a bit of grinding as the step up towards each new area requires players to invest accordingly in attack, attack skills and defence (at the end). Unfortunately for players playing the game properly with no losses, there is no gallery unlock option. Only way to go about it is to make a save before boss fights and repeatedly lose.

The tutorial section gives players all the tools and knowledge they need to finish the game (and make the grind less painful). One thing which is not mentioned in the tutorial is ambushes (attack an enemy with its back turned to the player). If the player successfully ambushes, the first turn is completely free of enemy actions. Very useful for finishing off irritating high-speed individual enemies early to speed up the battle. This works both ways: if the player is ambushed the enemies get a full turn and if players are restrained at the end of it retreat is impossible. Retreat is 100% effective in this game, so if players fail to ambush and the enemy's first turn is a restraining move, retreat immediately. At worst the enemy sprite will go into alert mode and chase the player but player speed is so much faster than enemy speed on the map shaking off pursuit is trivial.

Mini-boss and boss fights generally follow a similar pattern: stay at speed 2 with boost and use the evasion move to more or less render enemy restraining and sex moves moot. For mini-bosses, focus fire on the weakest enemies first to cull the numbers as quickly as possible. Main bosses will always call for reinforcements when at least one of their goons falls, so players who can handle the goon moves should leave them alone and work on finishing off the boss first. The goons will fall easily afterwards.

Something JP walkthroughs missed out: For the final stage gimmick (suit hacking), it's easy to get rid of it simply by talking to the base scientist at the control panel next to the SP expenditure console. Tell him there's a problem with the suit and ask him to fix it. This gets rid of the suit hack and all of its attendant debuffs (players most likely ended up with this at 100% after taking up the security officer's offer of photos in exchange for one SP cell). Later on, there's a key item obtainable in the air ducts which completely stops suit hacking, so long as the device is switched on.

I actually preferred the previous game 魔女裁判 to this because I could unlock the H-content playing normally without playing suboptimally. I do prefer the heroine design in this game more though. It's a quick game to finish depending on grind speed, and players who like the restraint mechanic will enjoy what's on offer.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
My only gripes is that theres only the cross section for creampies n thats it, nothing on the character itself or afterglow effects. Kind of sadge

EDIT: also dunno if the remove bullet vibe skill is bugged but everytime I use it, it adds more instead

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Full gallery unlock option available when version 1.0.2 drops.

For the battle sprites, there's a simulator option after beating the game.
Head to the "base entrance" where players usually leave to choose a stage, and choose the simulator option. At the console, pick the debuffs desired and then challenge the desired opponent.

JustNameIsFineToo

Reputation score
Dev is currently running a survey regarding the quality of english translation. If you happen to have both a ci-en account and something to say on the matter - let him know.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Nice H game and quite fun, sadly 20 HCG is a poor number and it shows for the length of this H game. The Dev could have done much more especially for the price of this H game, discount or pirate it imo.

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
on the final stage, there is one door i can,t seem to unlock, and the boss seems to make all my move fails at 100% so surely I missed something?

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
on the final stage, there is one door i can,t seem to unlock, and the boss seems to make all my move fails at 100% so surely I missed something?
Set the door to on-off-on-on by clicking the light-switches in the far right room. Look at the lights on top of the door. Inside is the disable-the-orgasm gun switch.

When you disable the orgasm gun, then the boss becomes beatable.

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Set the door to on-off-on-on by clicking the light-switches in the far right room. Look at the lights on top of the door. Inside is the disable-the-orgasm gun switch.

When you disable the orgasm gun, then the boss becomes beatable.
Wait you can turn off the gun?!?! I killed the boss with the thing on! It took me an hour and I hit critical hp a dozen times, but still...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wait you can turn off the gun?!?! I killed the boss with the thing on! It took me an hour and I hit critical hp a dozen times, but still...
Got burned by the previous fake hostage situation and failed to save the genuine one this time round?

It's a clever move by the developer, but every single boss in this game has a gimmick that can be bypassed with exploration (physical and choice). Once players identify what the variable is, then the boss loses the hidden trump card and the battles are much easier.

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Got burned by the previous fake hostage situation and failed to save the genuine one this time round?

It's a clever move by the developer, but every single boss in this game has a gimmick that can be bypassed with exploration (physical and choice). Once players identify what the variable is, then the boss loses the hidden trump card and the battles are much easier.
No I saved the girl and she told me the code, I just couldn't figure out the buttons - nothing seemed to happen when I clicked them, so I just moved on. Got to the final boss and assumed the laser was just part of the fight... it was frustrating and slow, but beatable.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No I saved the girl and she told me the code, I just couldn't figure out the buttons - nothing seemed to happen when I clicked them, so I just moved on. Got to the final boss and assumed the laser was just part of the fight... it was frustrating and slow, but beatable.
The code is given in an item near the controls. Been a while since I played the game, but I don't remember being troubled by the last stage since exploring everywhere and picking everything up in sight got me through without any issues.

laundary basket

Reputation score
Help I am stuck
I am on the suspicious lab part of the game.
i got the key card and went deeper in the lab.
the final room is locked and I dont know how to open it
image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Look for an air vent that lets you into that room. Also, I'm pretty sure that's not the final room.