What's new

RPG [四越屋] MH CHANT RJ175503 RPGMaker

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author of Lesta Hunter Frau Hunt / Natasha Hunt.

Another Monster Hunter parody game.

This time you play as the chacha monster hunting hunter girl(s? in the trial there's only the Kirin girl)

When doing big attack use < ^ > direction to attempt for correct answer and land it, similarly on defense < V > to dodge the incoming attack (taking a hit will cause your accuracy to drop)

The enemy's sprite can show what they're doing (the Kirin girl will visibly show her shield when she's blocking)
And when they're tired, your attack will hit and have a chance to stun them, at which point you can grab them (or use sleep bomb on them if you have any)

Based on the map, there should be at least 3 girls (3 different maps)

Last edited by a moderator:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [四越屋] MH CHANT

Is there a way to get a different scene then the doggy style one for the Kirin girl?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out.

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ many thanks,
god bless u

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dude cant get the fucking way to get them and in dont know how the fuck to avoid the skills, sometimes i do the arrows push bad or something¿? pfff

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah I'm having trouble figuring out all the mechanics as well. Any chance someone can upload a save with all scenes unlocked?

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently, there's a set pattern to their attacks and you can handily defeat them if you know where they're going to attack next. Through trial and error, I've managed to unlock all the girls, half of which are reskins. The problem is, I can't seem to find the items, if items are even needed, to unlock anything more than the basic scene. It says something about twin full babies (some MH enemy) in the swamp caves but I can't find anything for the life of me.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Basically, like the post before said, you have to use your attacks in the right order depending on what girl you're fighting; for the first Kirin girl (sword and shield) you're supposed to use the large attack when she has her shield up, which won't do any damage but she will sometimes get an "exhausted" pant over her face which then you're supposed to knock her into a KO stance with the large attack (again). It might require a couple of tries, but any other attacks won't do anything other than simply do damage. As for the arrow prompts, I think you're supposed to press a certain direction depending on the text? Doesn't seem to matter half the time though.

1st option = small attack
2nd option = large attack
3rd option = recover stanima (you'll want to have at least 3/4 of a bar for the first Kirin girl because x2 large attack in a row uses a lot of stanima).
4th option is push over, which is what you use when the girl is in a "KO" pose, highlighted by the yellow stars over the girl's head. This will always result in a doggystyle animation for the girls.
5th option is for your items which all I can tell are different types of sleep bombs

Once you use a sleep bomb item on a girl who is KO'd you get two options:

1st option = oral
2nd option = missionary

You can get these sleep bombs by trading in multiple items at the felyne(cat) in area after your shrine starting place. I'm not entirely sure how the items work though, this is what I've gathered so far:

You will either get regular panties for the girl if you simply reduce her hp to 0, or you will get the semen stained panties of the girl if you sexed her up. From what I can tell there is no difference in the rewards for these. You can trade the panties for stamps, which then you can use the stamps to buy sleep items. There are like 4-5 different types of sleep bombs (different effectiveness? I don't know), they all seem to do the same thing for me so this is where I get confused. There's also some weird leaf-type of item you can trade for sleep bombs too. Most of the panties give a different number type of the stamps... and then you've got the leaf-type items too so I'm not sure if you can buy anything other than sleep bombs????? There's no option for me at least so far.

I kinda stopped playing though because from what I can tell there's only 3 exact same positions for all the girls, doggystyle, oral and missionary.

billadamms

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found out a little more about the progression of this game. I've figured out the patterns of 3 of the ones you fight. With the hammer girl, just dodge right unless she charges her hammer; dodge backwards on that attack. Keep doing that until she is exhausted then use your power attack to daze her then pin her down or use a tranq bomb.
With the sword and shield kirin girl, dodge right, left, left for each set of her attacks. Power attack when she has her shield up until she is exhausted and power attack again to daze her followed by either pinning or tranqing her.
With the greatsword kirin, dodge right and right. She'll charge her sword for an attack. When she swings, dodge left. For her next set of attacks, do the same thing opposite (left, left, right). Keep alternating the dodge sets until she is exhausted. I'm sure you know what do at that point.

There is an item that applies a buffet to yourself but I have no idea what it does.
The tranq bombs with numbers next to them is the amount of orgasms you have before she wakes up.
There is another item that you can use in battle to remove an article of their clothing

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any full save file please? sorry for bump

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heya pals, would someone reupload it please?
Highly appreciated!

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm also very interested in a full save.

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2079533

Here's a working link for you, Hawk.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still no full save it looks like.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

so i ended up buying it here you go

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i ended up buying it here you go

same, am half way through , fighting the pink monster to capture it

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think this is a good place to ask...
Are this circles previous games any good (and this one as well)? I've always been kind of interested in getting them because they got pixel art animations but I have the feeling that they are extremely short...