What's new

RPG [四越屋] MH CHANT RJ175503 RPGMaker

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [四越屋] MH CHANT

I think this is a good place to ask...
Are this circles previous games any good (and this one as well)? I've always been kind of interested in getting them because they got pixel art animations but I have the feeling that they are extremely short...
Good? Debatable. It has it's plus and minuses.

Interesting? Yes. Not many MH based games out there, and the concept is good.

Short? Very much so. Once you've figured out things, each game can take from 30 mins to an hour to 100% complete.

Replay view? Not much. You can try to get the different endings in the first two games...but there's really not much to them. Just going for the corrupted girl ending is enough.

Pixel art? Nice, but in severe need of a zoom feature.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good? Debatable. It has it's plus and minuses.

Interesting? Yes. Not many MH based games out there, and the concept is good.

Short? Very much so. Once you've figured out things, each game can take from 30 mins to an hour to 100% complete.

Replay view? Not much. You can try to get the different endings in the first two games...but there's really not much to them. Just going for the corrupted girl ending is enough.

Pixel art? Nice, but in severe need of a zoom feature.
I see. Good thing then that I let them pass in the last DLSite sales season and got other works instead. Thanks!

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how to get the 5th option done? the one above the pink guy, and below the cat contract that strips the girls, the one that looks like a muscle with blood on it? no idea, something white with a red string o_O i assume you use the item that looks like a glass or square , but you use that on yourself, no idea what to do after

Edit: nvm i found out, you need to get the bag looking thing from the cat , 1st tab , collect some suckers from the field , undress her and use the bag to throw those at her breasts (doesn't work when she's dressed, doh)

Last edited:

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save with everything up to the 'secret' hunter above the Hermitaur/Hammer gal.

Tried my damndest to find her once inside the mission, and I couldn't figure out how to get her to appear.

When you first encounter her there's a new hint given that gives directions, but when I reloaded to try and translate it the tip wouldn't appear anymore.

Assuming you have to go into subzones in a specific order to get her to appear, but without a rough translation and only using the numbers (that I no longer remember) to try and get to her I wasted like 30 mins with no success.

If anyone can figure it out, please share how you did it!

Attachments

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save with everything up to the 'secret' hunter above the Hermitaur/Hammer gal.

Tried my damndest to find her once inside the mission, and I couldn't figure out how to get her to appear.

When you first encounter her there's a new hint given that gives directions, but when I reloaded to try and translate it the tip wouldn't appear anymore.

Assuming you have to go into subzones in a specific order to get her to appear, but without a rough translation and only using the numbers (that I no longer remember) to try and get to her I wasted like 30 mins with no success.

If anyone can figure it out, please share how you did it!
The girl with the gun i found randomly while doing missions, i unlocked her quite a bit, you also need to go beat the pink monster to unlock and be able to use him , you have quote alot left to unlock but thanks for the save

Also found out why u can't find her, your game version is still in 1.0 , you can see it in the save file screen. To unlock 2.00 you need to go to the statue near the cat, and type in V200 , it will unlock the extra content

SethK

Reputation score

Judging by the picture on DLSite, the Congolala just has the same missionary animatiom from the first game. Is that right?

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Judging by the picture on DLSite, the Congolala just has the same missionary animatiom from the first game. Is that right?
It's not missionary , it's doggy style , and only that position

SethK

Reputation score

Anyone got any clue hjow to fight the congalala.. I am so bad at this xD

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a save with everything besides one of the new characters. I have zero clue how to find her as I can't actually read any of it, I just played through it.

If anyone can figure out how to find her, please share so I can just finish up the save.
You are missing alot from that save file, thx for it anyway

Again as i said above, go to statue near the cat and type V200 , to unlock the new features

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how-dee lads. Finally decided I had something to say and sorted out my ability to post, so here's me own save.

Should be every girl, save for the SUPER SECRET new one (not the gun chick, the OTHER one) mastered and with all they scenes. Still workin on sorting her out, but I can't even find her yet so we'll see.

buggered anything up lemme know and i'll see what i can do.

Attachments

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This seems pretty fun, but I'm totally lost in the battle system! Thus apparently its time to actually figure out how to make the RPGMaker translation happen. I hope it's easy to figure out! :(

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This seems pretty fun, but I'm totally lost in the battle system!
Every girl has a set pattern in how she attacks. It's just figuring out what girl does what and when, smacking her around until she starts breathing heavy, then using a heavy attack to stun her to do w/e it is you're gonna.

I still can't figure out the hammer chicks for the most part, but you only have to get lucky once to "win".

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Every girl has a set pattern in how she attacks. It's just figuring out what girl does what and when, smacking her around until she starts breathing heavy, then using a heavy attack to stun her to do w/e it is you're gonna.

I still can't figure out the hammer chicks for the most part, but you only have to get lucky once to "win".
But what I'm still not clear on is whether everyone else is seeing this in japanese or if there is a universal translator available for all RPG Maker titles, I just never researched it at all.

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, I'm seeing it in Japanese. Ain't no translation considering how small and unpopular this is, I reckon.

Mostly just found out everything I know through trial and error.

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I'm %100 stumped on how to find the SUPER SECRET second new girl, not the gun chick, but the other one. I assume it's got something to do with those red-light search points that pop up in various areas but considering my brain is petrified old wood, I can't read moon runes to figure it out.

If anybody knows or has got any actual concrete idea, I'd appreciate being told what's up so I can round out my save to completion.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, I'm %100 stumped on how to find the SUPER SECRET second new girl, not the gun chick, but the other one.

Who? What color is she?
Edit: Oh wait, I checked and there was apparently a new update. Nvm.

Last edited:

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Correct. We're on like 2.01 or something for version, and the DLsite page shows off two new girls obscured in shadow (in a picture with the rest of the girls who we already know):

The one on the right of the pic is the gun chick who is easy to find because she pops up randomly in every mission, and the one on the left is the one I can't find for the life of me.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now that I remember, I once tried to translate this and almost finished it before the latest update.

I think I'll upload it here, after I edit some things.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Now that I remember, I once tried to translate this and almost finished it before the latest update.

I think I'll upload it here, after I edit some things.
That would just be positively DANDEEEEE:D

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please do, if you can manage all the update content. I've got a lot of pent up rage to work out on this hidden girl.