What's new

SIM [ミッドナイトプレジャー] Monster Girl Club Bifrost / ビフレストの魔物娼館 (RJ176115)

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ビフレストの魔物娼館

I have a question to Drix and kazpor..

My TransTools for wolf game => agth + TA ..
My TransTools for XP,VX,VXACE => ith + TA ..
My TransTools for MV => RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher + EnigmaVBUnpacker + TA ..

This is the code i ALWAYS use on agth for wolf game [agth /c /x3 /ks4 /kf64:64 /pnGame.exe] => works 100000% ..

And how about this code? [/HS-C@15EC5:ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe], i don't know how to use it on agth :(

I try this [agth /c /HS-C@15EC5:ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe] => aght run, but no text appear.. :(

I try this [agth /c /HS-C@15EC5 /pnビフレストの魔物娼館.exe] => aght run, but no text appear too.. :(

Plz Help.. :(

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a question to Drix and kazpor..

My TransTools for wolf game => agth + TA ..
My TransTools for XP,VX,VXACE => ith + TA ..
My TransTools for MV => RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher + EnigmaVBUnpacker + TA ..

This is the code i ALWAYS use on agth for wolf game [agth /c /x3 /ks4 /kf64:64 /pnGame.exe] => works 100000% ..

And how about this code? [/HS-C@15EC5:ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe], i don't know how to use it on agth :(

I try this [agth /c /HS-C@15EC5:ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe] => aght run, but no text appear.. :(

I try this [agth /c /HS-C@15EC5 /pnビフレストの魔物娼館.exe] => aght run, but no text appear too.. :(

Plz Help.. :(
I use VNR(since it also has OCR which is basically a must for this game) so ithVNR(the ith with vnr engine) with TA should work.
Also to use codes in agth you put the code in TA in the start game options in the Add parameter, that should also work. But you might have trouble with the threads so I recommend either VNR or ithVNR with linking.
Also make sure you have the right hook for the right version:
/HS-C@15C75:ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe is for the Ver1.01a

Last edited:

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Drix for the reply ;)
I try to put the code on ith, and it works, thx..

pic :

Downloading vnr.......85% to complete ;)

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a shame no one is working on a ingame UI (at least) translation... The game looks so good :/

Welp, I'll try with agth and pray for a caritative soul lol

Also thanks for the version codes kazpor and Drix ;3

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is actually quite fun and fairly well thought out. I also had a lot of fun with their last game.

Teach me sensei!

体カ This is Body and decreases with actions
精神 Mental/Spirit similar to body

プライド Pride impedes the increase of the 服従 (obidience) skill
差恥心 Shyness impedes the increase of 快感 (pleasure)

快感 Pleasure. When it reaches 100 it give the rut state. It double growth and it might have.

服従 Obedience. Maybe increases the effectiveness of commands??
淫乱 Lewdness increases the rate of pleasure
技巧 Technique If the customer demands a higher level of 服従 or 淫乱 than your girl has, 技巧 can be used to make up for it and give you 100% score
愛情 Love. The girl's relationship with you, and is used for triggering ending (there are also 5 non-H scenes).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Walkthru:

Game can be divided into 3 stages:
  1. Beginning: Establish your brothel
  2. Mid-Game: Setup the Charmer-Repeater-Gold Miner Combo
  3. End Phase: Develop your affection level with the girls to go unlock their CG/ending

Beginning (first 2 weeks):
  • Quantity > Quality, get as many girls as you can. Buy both bird and cat girl right away, then another bird girl as soon as it is available again. Also, upgrade # of beds you have so you can get more girls ASAP.
  • Your goal right now is to raise your brothel level, which gives you more action points. You gain this by serving as many customers as you can.
  • When servicing customers, try to match the traits that they desire, so you can get 100%+. You need 100%+ to get full brothel exp (100 per customer), so try to get at least 2 100%+ a night.
  • Keep your roster filled with girls, except on the day of the auction, where you will need 1 space open in order to participate.
  • Unfortunately, selling the girls to the buyer give you more money right now (2nd row, 1st option on the left, appears on Day 2). So don't get too attached yet.
  • Your girls gain a tiny bit of both 服従 and 淫乱 when servicing customers. Main form of raising these stats is via training. 服従 is more easily gain with harsh training (bottom option in training screen). I usually raise 服従 first to help unlock more training options.
  • Since we are not keeping the girls, don't worry about the 愛情 stat when training. Focus on getting the girl to the stat the buyer wants.
  • Train the 2 harpies (bird girls) to the level desired by the buyer to get your starting capital. 服従3 is very easy to get ($80K). 淫乱2 is a little harder ($60K). Don't sell them until after the first full moon, where they can lay eggs and more than pay for their cost.
  • Also sell the cat girl when you get the chance, since she has a trait that makes her 服従 harder to train. (Use a pee potion from the shop to help train her easier, available on Day 2 for $2000).
  • Get the octopus girl too when you can, the buyer pays well for her. She also lays eggs that sells for a lot, so get her on or before day 3 (day 4 is first full moon).
  • This should net you enough money to win the rare girl in your first auction ($8000 should do it), buy a slime girl and potentially a snow maiden, as well as pay for your weekly dues. Spare money can be used to upgrade your brothel.
  • After you have 5 beds, try to max out the trainer. Lv3 trainer can raise +600 of the desired stat (服従/淫乱/技巧), and +200 of the other two stats in 3 days. Helpful to train your new hires/meeting the buyer's objective.
  • Raising your brothel level quickly also raise the level of your customers, so it is harder to gain 100 exp per round. But that's okay, since the money coming in would be that much more even at 50% satisfaction (compared to lower level customers), and you have more action points to train your girls.
  • If you are able to turn over the girls to the buyer quickly enough, you should be able to upgrade the facility fully by roughly end of 2nd week.

Mechanics that you should learn here:
  • How to train and sell girls (not fond of the selling part, but from a game mechanic perspective, he needs to limit the # of spaces to make it challenging/make you want to replay the game)
  • Normal version versus rare version (that you get from Auction). The rare harpy (bird girl) from auction has an ability that lets you turn away customer. It is useful later on when you get customers coming in with STD or violent trait (that depletes the girl's 体カ & 精神 by a lot). This skill will let you turn them away (this skill appears in bottom left during the prostitution phase). Rare version have their own CGs, but they will not fall in love with you (cannot unlock that species' ending). Rare girls also have the rare trait, which increase the satisfaction score they earn with a 130% multiplier when serving customers, which helps you get more of money and full exp.
  • Training: You can train them via sex (top) or harsh techniques (bottom). Repeating a particular type of training you use will raise its level, which allows your training to deplete less of the girl's 体カ.
  • Additional training options are unlocked by higher level 服従 and 淫乱. For most girls, raising 服従 first helps to unlock additional options that will raise 淫乱 faster.
  • When you train a new girl, depletes their プライド and 差恥心 (the 2 purple bars) ASAP to make your training and customer service more effective.
  • Need to watch the girl's 体カ, or they won't be able to do anything. Also need to watch 精神, and if that reaches 0, the girl gets mind break status. So don't hesitate to use the green and blue potions as needed. For now, balance your training and servicing load between the girls to avoid overworking them.
  • Customers with STD (purple spiky ball), slime girls are immune to virus. Otherwise, the white harpy's special ability can send them away. Slime is the better option since you still make money and get to level your brothel.
  • Customers that are violent (red spiky ball), this will do high 体カ damage to the girl serving them. Mummy girl (which you get later on) and slime girl are better at serving these. Otherwise, you likely need need to give the girl a green potion the next day. The other option is to let the girl rest for 2 days (if their 体カ is fully depleted), that's why we want 5 beds in case one of them is out of action.
  • Virginity: girls that lose their virginity to you gains 愛情 faster (useless for now), girls that lose virginity to customer lose less 精神 when servicing them.
  • Item Shop: starting from Day 2, you can start shopping. They sell all sorts of useful items that will help accelerate your girl's training. Green potion recovers 体カ is probably the most useful, especially if you are training the girls. Also start stocking on pee potion. You need 5, 1 for the cat girl, 4 for angel. This will greatly reduce their purple bars. The vibrator can be equipped on girls to raise their 淫乱 at the expense of 精神 recovery. It is reusable (remember to unequip from the girl before you sell her).
  • Green Ex and Blue Ex potions are well worth it. Not only does it fully recuperate the 体カ/精神 bar, it also adds 15 to max 体カ/5 to max 精神respectively. You needed these later on for low 体カ/精神 girls, and angel training.
  • Moon phase: on full moon, certain girls can lay eggs (harpy/octopus girl at the start). You can sell these for more money! It is also the best time to train these girls/make them serve customers. You sell them at the collector's home (2nd row, last option). This is unlocked when you get a collectible item.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone that still want to play this:

Patch fix @ 1.02:
· A fix for Harpy
· Fixed endless mode
· Waiting room, closed / opening signboard installed
· Reinforce new game+ (You can now carry over all 6 girls!)
· Others

Latest is 1.02a

Last edited:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i cant even start the game..

its say ......exe has stopped working

i already changed my locale to jap, and yes i have jap fonts installed..
what goes wrong?

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Head up, since there has been a DLC update.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
7 new monster girls + lots of system update along with some new mechanics too

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The DLC is looking good.
  • You will need the original to play the DLC.
  • It will recognize the CG unlocked in the original game, but you will not be able to carry over old saves
  • But it is a good thing since there are new system enhancement and upgrades (can now house up to 30 monster girls)
  • You have to earn achievement points (e.g. from training, upgrading, running a good brothel, etc.). These points lets you unlock additional things in the start menu
  • If you are carrying over from the old game: one suggestion is to start a new game to earn 2 achievement points (learn new system, etc.). Then restart so you can unlock the 2 new game+ monster girls (last 2 options that are checked below).

1539060876877.png

Translation of the options:
Racial bonus are starting bonus (e.g. instead of starting at 1 star, that race will now start with 2 stars for that stat), while limit break increase the max # of stars (which helps you earn more money).
There are 27 achievements and only 23 options :)
1539067822711.png

• One of the new function is "Converse". 1539066007371.png It let's the girls teach other their traits. The girls gain points from being trained, which they can then use to teach each other. However, you can only go up to 8 traits. It will crash the game if you go above that. After learning a new trait, it does not take effect until the next day.
  • One of the most useful trait is 1539066122155.png (cost 50 pts). This skill increases satisfaction by 50%! You can learn it from snow girl, fox girl.
  • Other useful trait includes: 1539066214377.png (cost 5). It increases technique gain by 50%.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There are quite a few bugs in the original release, including 2 issues that causes the game to crash frequently
  • If you have 21 or more characters/room, game tends to crash frequently
  • Brothel rank is 9 or higher
Also, some of the training (e.g. one of elf's) and some of the traits are not working.
Patch 1.02 fixes most of these.

Patch Notes:
Ver1.02
・引継ぎ人数が多い時、引継ぎ選択画面で「オブジェクト多すぎ」と
 警告が表示され強制終了される

・奴隷市場で名前が空白の異常データのキャラを購入できてしまっていた

・引継ぎの際、服従・淫乱等の正しいキャラステータスが表示されていない

・アナル愛撫、二穴挿入でアナルカウントが進行していない

・「肛虐嗜好」によるアナル調教効率UPが機能していない

・ステータス上限に達している状態で「恋慕」を付与する等
 ステータス上限をさらに上げる行為で上限を突破できていた
 (これに伴い、既存データロード時にも上限以下に収まるよう修正)

・淫乱Lv10以上で延長戦を発生した時、
 精神ダメージが異常値になる
 (Lv10以上を作成できること自体を修正しました)

・サラマンダーがアイテム使用時にも逆鱗を発動する

・引き継ぎポイントを払わなくても最初からオーガが買えた

・「福招き」から「50%の確率で」の文言を削除

・店舗ランクが10以上の状態で「福招き」を発動すると
 異常なデータの客が追加されていた

・「情熱的」の効果が機能しておらず、「竜族」により発動していた

・「見栄っ張り」の効果が機能していなかった

・「幻惑術」使用時、待ち時間を0にされたキャラが
 売春できない状態でロックされる

・「アイドル★ソング」の結果、体力が増減した後
 売春可否状態が更新されなかった

・性格、スキルを習得した際の補正値が翌日まで反映されなかった

・「看板娘」「女王様」「お漏らし癖」「肛虐嗜好」を、
 交流コマンドの対象外としました

・売春フェイズで使えるアイテムと起動型スキルの合計を
 12個に制限しました

・25キャラ以上所持していると交流画面で表示がはみ出す

・オークションでD・フェアリーのステータスの表示が
 アラクネの表示になっている

・払い下げコマンドで、服従Lv3でも服従Lv3未達として判定されていた

・調教師の館で2・3枠目のキャラを引き取った直後、
 1枠目の取得経験値が異常だった

・「本日の来客数」の上限を10→12に引き上げ

・マイコニドの基本価格を4500→6000に値上げ

・その他、誤字の修正

Ver1.01
・21人以上のキャラクターを所持している、

または部屋数が21を超えている時、強制終了が頻発する

・店舗ランク9~10以上にした時、強制終了される

・「スッポンエキス」によって「絶倫」が付与された時、
 カーソルを絶倫アイコンに合わせると強制終了される

・交流コマンドで、既にスキル欄が一杯のキャラクターに対して
 レベル制スキルを渡すと、強制終了される

・「保健室」の効果が1レベル高く適用されている

・フェアリー、D・フェアリーの愛情レベルを上げても
 「????」が「妖精の愛液」に変化しない

・休養中のキャラが居る時、新しくキャラを買うと
 新規キャラの名前が空白になり休養中キャラの名前が上書きされる

・「大海の旋律」使用時、待ち時間を0にされたキャラが
 売春できない状態でロックされる

・絶頂の表示と、快感値のリセットを行うタイミングが
 異常なため、絶頂後も非常に高い快感値を維持していた

・調教師の館で得られるはずの経験値が正常ではなかった

・客層枯渇による強制店舗ランクアップ時、店舗経験値がマイナスになっていた
 (正しくは経験値を0にします)

・寝取られにより愛情レベルが下がった時、即座に残った愛情経験値によって
 愛情レベルが上がる事が有った
 (愛情経験値がいくらであっても必要経験値の半分になるようにしました)

・エルフの「アナル拡張」を行った時、テキストとCGが表示されない

・セーブ・ロード画面で難易度が正しく表記されていない
 (1.00で作成したセーブデータのヘッダに難易度情報が含まれていなかった為、
  表記を直すには改めて上書きセーブする必要が有ります。
  難易度自体は正常に機能しています。)

・「恋慕」が付いていると、50%の確率で「寝取られ」を
 回避するようになります。
 また、寝取りテクニシャンの与快感値を若干減少しました。

・閉店時間のリザルト画面でその日の売り上げ合計を
 表示するようになります

Reddragon

Reputation score
I got a few questions if anyone can answer:
How do you deal with the NTR guys any specific monstergirls or items?
Are there any good skills other the the 2 mentioned above, preferably ones that help with 体カ ?
Can anyone give some explanation/translation on the upgrades the brothel can have?
How do you unlock endless mode?

All these are for the DLC.

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's a CTable for the DLC. It should work for versions 1.00 and 1.01. But you must rename the game exe file to:
ビフレストの魔物娼館Plus.exe
or adjust the table yourself, if you know how.

I suggest you to not fiddle with anything appended with question marks or Days. It may screw up your game.

Attachments

Last edited:

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have played Plus1.00 and 1.01, a revisit to this game with its DLC after I played the original last year. For uninitiated, here's the version 1.02 of the DLC (original game included), since it seems so difficult to find it on the net. I already played 1.01 pretty extensively, but I'll peek a look at 1.02 to see what bugs are fixed.

Couple tips to note first:

I'll first get some tips from original game out of the way.
*Most monsters in the auction have some feature that makes them worthwhile. In particular, I liked the white harpy, the purple slime, and kraken. White harpy can repel a customer once per night, although you can use a gold coin item from an item shop to do the same. Purple slime is probably one of the best monsters in the game; not only can she not get a virus from STD customers, but her recovery time is incredibly short. When fully invested, against regular customers, she takes only 24 minutes to recover (each game tick is 12 minutes, so 2 ticks). Kraken allows you to refresh all the cooldowns of your monsters once per night (bugged in version 1.00, fixed in 1.01).

*EX potions are pretty broken; they refill all your stamina and spirit (HP/MP) and increase its max of a monster. When training a monster, you can squeeze out an extra training even when they have 1 HP, you can just use a pot after, but same cannot be said for MP. If their MP is 0, they're just completely done, nothing you can do except release them or sell them in auction (although after DLC you just get it back after X days), so be very careful.

*Getting those eggs in full moon are useful at first, as they bring decent chunk of money, but they become pretty irrelevant after roughly first two full moons. It's more important to note that they're in heat so it's easier to train them, so take this time to train some girls that needs investment.

*Every time their lust reaches 100 points, they receive bonus stats on the training that got their lust to 100. It then resets to 50.

---

Here's some DLC tips:
*When you're in midgame and you have no space for your next auction, sell some girls you have and don't retrieve them. The trader will just hold them for you endlessly lol until you have room to bring them back.

*NTR is probably the most annoying mechanic to deal with. To counter it, you need to get your girl's love level (4th stat among the 4) to at least 3. Maxing it to 5 prevents it from happening, but 3 gives it chance to not get NTR'ed. If it's NTR + technician, from my experience, even level 3 is not enough. Unless you're really strapped for cash, just send it away. Be careful though, even when the girl's love lvl is maxed, when you put them to work multiple times in one night, their love level actually decreases, and can be susceptible to NTR if you make them work with that customer as well. I heard they sort of fix this in 1.02 by increasing the love stat cap even after maxing it, though.

*With the new converse mechanic, you can actually shove all the actives into one girl. So if you don't want to use the kraken or the white harpy for example, you can toss them into another girl and remove them from your main party, if you wish.

*Here are all the building upgrades in 1.01.

X/Y/Z means each upgrade increases it to that stat.

1st column:
*Increase bed by 1. You start with 3, and you can have up to 6 in your main party. After you unlock your 6th one, you can buy additional upgrades for reserves, in group of 6 beds at a time (so 1 extra page after you finish the first 3 upgrades to get 6 beds)
*Shower room: Recovers your girls' HP by 25%/50%/100% after night's work (does not apply when the girl faints before 3AM)
*Entertainment: Recovers your girls' MP by 2/5/10 after night's work (does not apply when the girl empties out MP before 3AM)
*Advertisement: Increases number of customers per night. After 3 upgrades, you can pay 10G with this upgrade to open/close your brothel at anytime (so you skip your night work phase).
*Training room: Allows a trainer to train a 1/2/3 girl(s) up to 4 days on a particular stat.

2nd column:
*Sweet room: Night extension chance +10/+20/+30% (in night work, there's a chance a girl's session can get extended with a customer for more gold and experience, at the cost of some additional HP/MP on the girl. Useful for extra xp and cash)
*Converse: Allows girls to share skills to each other.
*Nursery: Increases potency of recovery potions by +25/+50/+100%. This also applies to EX potions, so you get more max HP/MP as well, pretty useful if you have spare cash.
*Public relations: Increases shop XP by +25/+50/+100%. Just ranks up your shop level faster.
*Training management: Increases stat gain on girl training by +25/+50/+100%. Levels up your girls faster.

---

Honestly the game, even when I played it last year, and played it again this year, is pretty solid simulation game. There's a really good sense of progression. The game does not get too overwhelming, but it does reward you for spending your action points right. Leveling up the girls' stats feel satisfying because it takes quite a bit of time to level them up, but not too long to make it feel grindy. The actual brothel work in process is quite straightforward and your management in what skills apply to what customers are interesting. Some customers bring a lot of money but are risky in giving your girl STD for example, so it could be worth your while to raise a girl that's immune to it, like slime for example for big cash. There's quite a bit of cohesion in its features and nothing feels particularly half-assed. However, once you understand how the game functions, the gold goal becomes trivial and it's more about 100%ing CGs and stuff, which is entertaining in its own right.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Honestly the game, even when I played it last year, and played it again this year, is pretty solid simulation game. There's a really good sense of progression. The game does not get too overwhelming, but it does reward you for spending your action points right. Leveling up the girls' stats feel satisfying because it takes quite a bit of time to level them up, but not too long to make it feel grindy. The actual brothel work in process is quite straightforward and your management in what skills apply to what customers are interesting. Some customers bring a lot of money but are risky in giving your girl STD for example, so it could be worth your while to raise a girl that's immune to it, like slime for example for big cash. There's quite a bit of cohesion in its features and nothing feels particularly half-assed. However, once you understand how the game functions, the gold goal becomes trivial and it's more about 100%ing CGs and stuff, which is entertaining in its own right.
Yes, I completely agree. I also enjoy their other game:
This circle does a really good job with their games, both in terms of the graphics and game play.

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score
CTable for version 1.02. At first I didn't even know there was further update to the game... and the offsets changed by 1000. No fiddling with the game exe needed.

Attachments

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1539589506362.png

LOL, hentai Elf > Orcs because of their traits... If you stack the various traits together you can get a huge satisfaction multiplier :)

Here is a Quick Example on how to make use of your monster girl's traits to max $$$:
  • Elf's natural trait 1539589930499.png gives them a 1.25x bonus (tool tip is bug and reads 1.3x)
  • Taught elf 1539589964480.png which is a 1.5x bonus, which you can learn from Snow Girl/Fox
  • 1539590030715.png (shyness) is also another multiplier
  • But the killer is the Elf's "Orc loving" skill: 1539589709861.png , which is a whooping 2x multipler. However, there is a bug where it does not proc if the orc's first character trait (the green icon) is something else other than Orc (e.g. violent)
  • Also, keep the Alraune (plant girl) in the active party or teaching someone 1539590406719.png will always give a 1.2x bonus. (If you use the plant girl, you will need to give her a lust seed so you can increase the max star to lv5+, she learns the level 3 of this skill at 5 stars).
  • And the final 50% bonus is for squeezing out all the sperm. This triggers when pleasure hits 100%.

Easy way to get 500% for normal customers:
Check your customer's trait before you start the night. You can see it by pressing 1539591127810.png . You only need to care about the ones on the top. The bottom pool are future customers.
Be careful with customers that have red or green background. Red are either violent (red icon - your girl takes 2x HP & MP damage) or STD (purple icon - you can counter this with the slime's trait, or cure the girl with the remedy afterwards)... Green ones can NTR your girls if their love is low. There are achievements from banning these "bad" customers. Yellow backgrounds are good, since they are moneybags.
  • Teach your monster girl 1539589964480.png via Converse
    . Note that it costs 50 points. So you will need to train your fox/snow girl 17 times (each training give them 3 converse points).
  • Meet the customer's requirements. For example, 1539591443996.png ask for lv.3+ lust.
  • Match 2 of their fetishes: 1539591472820.png . (During brothel mode, when you mouse over which girl to pick, the fetishes would highlight).
  • You will need to have the plant girl's buff in your active party
  • The monster girl's pleasure( 1539591578291.png ) hit 100+. To get this, train the girl to just before she hit 100% (80+ will do), or simply get her to 50% and use an aphrodisiac. (Most customer gives about 20-30ish, so getting your pleasure to 80 is sufficient).
Aside from the Elf, Mummy Girl also has a nice 200% trait against one of the glasses icon. Since I am at my picture insert limit, traits can be cover in another post.