What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みじいし] メニミス[みじいし] (RJ127098)

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127098] メニミス[みじいし] (NTR RPG)

So it seems the new-release disease has struck again.
As far as I can make sense of the blog through autotranslate:
b.dlsite.net/RG17434/archives/36781327.html

In the boss encounter at the end of August, the game may lock up during a certain event
Some of Sana's skills don't seem to show up even after learning them
If you lose to the April boss for a second time, Sana is mistakenly left in the party
In a June event, you get teleported to another area by mistake

The author is working on getting a fixed version through dlsite, but as usual, their review/upload delays apply.
Apparently, the lock-up only happens during a virginity-loss event, so if you already lost her virginity, the game should be fine.
This does mean you can't get the true end until they get a bugfix out...

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Links are available on AS now. In case no one know.

tatski21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hellp
when save the girl=next 6/30 game over
qwests fail -guild/warrior/mage where library
I dont understand what to do

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New version with bug fixes is out now.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could someone share this new bug fixed version?

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what there is to do in the last 5 quests when you get to the new areas? (after saving the green haired chick)

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm the heart shaped potion bottle needed for farmer isnt showing up in alchemy recipe for some reason... And I made sure to buy the book from the book store. I don't quite understand why.

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm the heart shaped potion bottle needed for farmer isnt showing up in alchemy recipe for some reason... And I made sure to buy the book from the book store. I don't quite understand why.
You first need to give him an antidote which you have in the alchemy. Afterwards you receive the heart shaped potion.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can some1 share a save with her v-card lost please Q_Q

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hellp
when save the girl=next 6/30 game over
qwests fail -guild/warrior/mage where library
I dont understand what to do
There seems to always be a main storyline quest,
such as saving the green-hair girl on 4/xx.
If you don't get the storyline quest by the end of the month, game over.
I'm not sure what the storyline quest for 6/xx is, though, haven't gotten that far.

The "library" is probably the alchemy bookshop - one of the houses on the right,
the one with the rear entrance.
You get the warrior on 4/xx after the event where wolves get into your house in the evening,
go to the 1st floor of the inn and talk to him.
You get the mage by going in the backdoor of the alchemy bookshop,
you get a quest to create an earth bomb (second purchasable book, icon is the usual "earth magic").
Create, talk to her again with Sana with you, she should join the party.

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

6/xx is to create some sort of red potion in the alchemy room(most left choice) to lure the chimera boss to that shiny thing in the mountain cave.

tatski21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

6/xx i took all qwest ,talk all npc-but on map all location i cant see bosses and etc lvl 20+ i do everything but on 6/30 game over
in guild need 4 qwest i have many resurse ,craft all 1-3 itm -all book is learn/
if i come 6/xx with her virgin i can see event and location in left in town (cemetry ) -but i read this is wrong
anyone help what need do in 6/xx my brain is broken :mad:
mb this problem bugget version?
ps sry 4 my english

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game needs a walkthrough fast... I guess I'll have to dig up my old school skills on RPG Maker to get through this game, but 1st I need to stop being a lazy ass ...

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When you use the book to restart from day 1, the game will give you 400g and 2 magic sphere (魔力玉).

Sometimes game crashed for no reason. :(

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Played a little more, there seems to be a sidequest once you get the blue-haired mage:

On worldmap, there's a shrine-looking building on the left you should be able to visit now.
Top-left corner of that, there's a hole in the ground you can interact with (no, not that way, you perverts)
Fall down, you find a bed with a succubus sleeping on it. Take her home, what could possibly go wrong?
Talk to her in her room, mage will look her up and down and try to cast some spells.
Go to mage's backdoor, talk to mage, she should try some more stuff. Whoops, we've dispelled the succubus wings. Good job.
Talk to pink-hair again, she should tell you about her place having a lab that may help.
Go back to where you found her. Your party should fan out and look for traces of that lab. Talk to everyone. Found nothing. bummer.
Talk to pink-hair, she'll tell you she's heard rumors of a catgirl in town, shopping for clothes.
Go to the clothes shop, talk to catgirl. She'll call you out for being a silly human, clearly there's cold air coming in from a secret passage. What's wrong with your whiskers?
Okay, hut-hut it back to the mysterious bed. Suddenly, passageway. HOW DID WE MISS THAT? Nevermind.
Going through, you can read the bookshelves for some backstory. Apparently, they did experiments on humans to see how much sexual energy you could pull from them.
Most of their subjects went insane and became useless. Bummer. One became a succubus. Success. Next project.
If you talk to Sana, they'll try something, and successfully convert pinkhair back to succubus. Who is all succubus-y and will attack you. Oops.

That's as far as I got - she's fairly strong in that fight, she gets 2 actions a turn, has a massive lifeleech and an AoE-confuse. No gameover for losing, though.

And because it's hilarious, another sidequest from 6/xx:
This one probably needs you to do the aphrodisiac-for-farmer quest first.
At some point, a letter will appear in the drawers in the bottom-right of your home.
A guy walking around town has heard of your aphrodisiac and wants to try it.
Without Sana with you, talk to the guy lurking around the bushes leading up to the hospital.
If the conversation is short and he gets a (!) over his head, Sana was with you. Lose her, try again.
You should get three choices: {sure, I'll help you try it on my sister / no way / let me think about it}.
If you choose the first (why wouldn't you?) you run into an issue: Neither of you actually knows how the stuff works. Whoops.
Go back to Sana. The conversation goes something like this:
- Hey, sis, how do your roofies work?
- Why do you want to know?
- Um, you know, I thought I'd try my hand at breeding some livestock.
- Okay, well, you just dissolve it in water and get the cow to drink it.
- Cool, thanks sis!
Achievement unlocked: Learned how roofies work.
Back to the guy. You give him one of them and promise to meet him at night in the bar, bringing Sana.
Next night, take Sana with you, go to the bar, talk to the guy.
The sister needs her... Drink? Oh, riiiight.
Things should roll from there.

tatski21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

6/xx is to create some sort of red potion in the alchemy room(most left choice) to lure the chimera boss to that shiny thing in the mountain cave.
what a potion - some of XP ? mb this can craft when do some qwest?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there anyway to dismiss someone from the party?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

May someone please give a walkthrough up to where you're stuck at?
I can't even understand how you save the green haired girl... I've restarted the game like 6 times already... There's the event with the green haired girl, I know you have to save on the cave, but everytime I go there, there's no one there.... I don't know if you fail saving someone ends up on breaking the rest of the main story...

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hm, let me try to cook up a short walkthrough up to where I am
(I'm stuck not having the recipe for the fake pheromone,
and I'm also missing 2 monsters in the book between the skeleton and the wolf)

You lose virginity either by losing to the boss bandits in the woods, the boss bandits in the mine, or by triggering the NTR route of the aphrodisiac quest.

The building above your home is important, it's quest house.
Options are (accept quest / finish quest / talk / cancel).
Generally, accept all quests you can (they refresh every month), then every so often go in and finish all quests you can.

4/xx
Main quest: Defeat bandits in woods.
Accept from quest building (last quest in the list).
Once you have the quest, in the woods at the right-top there should be two bandits.
Fight and defeat to finish quest, lose to get raped, sent home, and try again later.

Main quest: Free green-hair
Automatically triggers after day 10 or so, via cutscenes.
May require forest bandits first, not sure.
Once active, you'll see bandits at the right in the mines, fight, win, and talk to green-hair to progress (this forwards time to the next month!)
Lose to have Sana captured, go there the next day to free her mid-left of area.

Side quest: Recruit soldier
Automatically triggers after a few days (when wolves show up at your door)
Go upstairs in the inn and talk to the guy in the first room.

Side quest: Recruit mage
With Sana with you, go into the alchemy bookstore from the back.
Quest is to create the earth-icon item via alchemy (available in the second or third book from that shop, not sure)
Create item, give her, she should join your party.

Side quest: Aphrodisiac for farmer
With Sana, go out the left, first choice, should be a farm. Go inside, talk to guy.
He wants you to make a universal antidote (second green-test-tube potion, learn from first or second book)
Return to him with it, he wants you to make 10 aphrodisiacs, and teaches you the recipe.
Buy 10 of the last item in the shop left of your house (or collect them), cook, turn in.
A few days later Sana will disappear during the evening. If you go to the farm and talk to her, you'll take her safely home and nothing happens :(.
If you let her go and do something else the night, you should trigger the NTR route, where she every few days will wander off to the inn or the farm to see uncle again.

5/xx
Mostly cutscenes. Can't really mess this up.

6/xx
With blue-hair in your party, you can find a succubus. See my previous post.

For the main storyline, the left-most area has a cave to explore, where you need to lure away a chimera.
Supposedly something teaches you a recipe for chimera pheromones, which you can use to do that.
Haven't found the recipe yet, though.