What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みじいし] メニミス[みじいし] (RJ127098)

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127098] メニミス[みじいし] (NTR RPG)

save, please? im tired of trying to figure this out

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm, let me try to cook up a short walkthrough up to where I am
(I'm stuck not having the recipe for the fake pheromone,
and I'm also missing 2 monsters in the book between the skeleton and the wolf)

You lose virginity either by losing to the boss bandits in the woods, the boss bandits in the mine, or by triggering the NTR route of the aphrodisiac quest.

The building above your home is important, it's quest house.
Options are (accept quest / finish quest / talk / cancel).
Generally, accept all quests you can (they refresh every month), then every so often go in and finish all quests you can.

4/xx
Main quest: Defeat bandits in woods.
Accept from quest building (last quest in the list).
Once you have the quest, in the woods at the right-top there should be two bandits.
Fight and defeat to finish quest, lose to get raped, sent home, and try again later.

Main quest: Free green-hair
Automatically triggers after day 10 or so, via cutscenes.
May require forest bandits first, not sure.
Once active, you'll see bandits at the right in the mines, fight, win, and talk to green-hair to progress (this forwards time to the next month!)
Lose to have Sana captured, go there the next day to free her mid-left of area.
Ohhhhh so the green haired girl event only happens at day 10, I thought
4/xx meant day 4 or the month...................... I was going insane repeating everything up to day 4, doing different things on and on...
Now I'm trully enlightned. Ty!

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can any1 tell me what the blue mage wants? Because I have no idea what she wants.

NVM I found what she wanted

Last edited:

saver12

Reputation score

6/xx
With blue-hair in your party, you can find a succubus. See my previous post.

For the main storyline, the left-most area has a cave to explore, where you need to lure away a chimera.
Supposedly something teaches you a recipe for chimera pheromones, which you can use to do that.
Haven't found the recipe yet, though.
I am also stuck here. There is a book in the main items inventory called フェロモンの作り方. It is supposed to allow the creation of the pheromone potion and on the first day I attempt to craft potions, the sister says something to the effect of "the pheromones are in the 'powerful drugs section' of items but pheromones have not been added to my list of craftables. I am suspecting my save is broken.

Also, I cannot do anything on tuesdays because the sister goes to the farmer's place, preventing me from going to the world map or crafting. Is there a way around this problem or is it something that comes with the route?

I also cannot find the succubus. I am thinking it is either because I have not advanced far enough in June or because the succubus only triggers on certain days. Is there a consistent time that the succubus shows up or is it just random?

Edit: Im dumb. In the alchemy menu with your sister, there are 2 main categories before it displays craftable items. The left column displays normal items while the right column displays mainquest items.

Last edited:

AsakimDW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In virgin route, You can get High Magic Stone (上魔力玉) in the north east of town in the night.

Succubus it can get in the April.
but a half of the event of Succubus is in June.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could someone please list all the quests in the quest house in English ? My ITH can not hook the text on the quest papers.

Edit: I need first material to create aphrodisiac but I couldn't find them. And when I went to the shop, there are 2 options but none of them are buy something.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You first need to give him an antidote which you have in the alchemy. Afterwards you receive the heart shaped potion.
Doh! thanks xD

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh.... How do you create the earth item for the mage girl to join your party???
There's this item you need (黄石 - Huangshi?!?) to craft the earth item...
I've checked the store, she doesn't sell any, I've checked which monsters drop it and none of them do...

Edit* Apparently you get that item on the cave, but its drop rate is 20% sooooo there's gonna be a bit of F12 pressing here :D

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Huh.... How do you create the earth item for the mage girl to join your party???
There's this item you need (黄石 - Huangshi?!?) to craft the earth item...
I've checked the store, she doesn't sell any, I've checked which monsters drop it and none of them do...

Edit* Apparently you get that item on the cave, but its drop rate is 20% sooooo there's gonna be a bit of F12 pressing here :D
If you use space between 黄石 (黄 石), Google will answer you. (Yellow Stone)

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On drop rates: Save-scumming is one way, the other way is to go on an area's "Lucky day".
The "are you sure" message when you enter an area will tell you what an area's lucky day is, and is readable via hooker.
For example, in the starting areas
Lucky day for grasslands is tuesday
Woods is thursday
Mine is monday

If you go to an area on its lucky day, you should have drastically improved drop rates on the rare materials.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fix ver updated:)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys I figure out what you need to do to get the item for the quest for the main story first you need to find the chimera after that click on the red orb around the area then when you get home the first alchemy option (left) will have it available but it will be in 2 tabs the first tab will be the one we all know and the 2nd tab is event the one where the item we need for the chimera is then then go back to red orb and use it , you will get to boss fight lose is gor and you need to save sister if you lose and save sister you need to craft another item to fight boss again

-iMPORTANT NOTE

If you let the sister get raped by mike(the one that ask you for 10 lust potion) you get his ending) so if you want to play more don't let him rape sister or I'm not sure but make your character caught them in the act to prevent ending of mike(not sure).

If you didn't let sister be raped by mike but let her have sex with rodrigo(3rd party member) you will get a different intermission on the 5th and at the end you get 20k gold and 5 orbs and new event at night if you make sister collect orbs and a new side quest by talking to rodrigo alone somethng about mountains I'm not sure what your suppose to do though so I'm hoping some one help me on that one

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In virgin route, You can get High Magic Stone (上魔力玉) in the north east of town in the night.
Weird, I don't get one, just 5 normal stones. The worst part is that it's need to craft the Chimera's pheromone, so I'm stuck.

Well, maybe it's that I load the old save from 1.0. Hmm...maybe I should go with other ending first (since you get handful of High Magic Stones when Sana got raped, it should resolve the problem if the items got carried over in New Game +)

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Could someone please list all the quests in the quest house in English ? My ITH can not hook the text on the quest papers.

Edit: I need first material to create aphrodisiac but I couldn't find them. And when I went to the shop, there are 2 options but none of them are buy something.
The second last option on menu (ESC) has the list of all the quests. If you select them there it shows the stuff from the paper but AGTH can grab it.

feryrice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could I please get some help?

I'm trying to do the first part of the farmer's quest.

The antidote is 万能薬 and requires 薬草×1 (leaf), 小さな実×1 (nuts), 魔力玉×5 (minor balls). I have acquired all the ingredients, i have 17 leafs, 7 nuts, and 28 balls. I went to the magic shop and purchased the two books on the bottom table, costing 300 and 1000 gold.

I talked to the farmer once and held down 'S' to skip all the dialogue, I assume this accepts the quest (?). I go to the basement of my house and my sister is standing there ready to make items. I can make potions and other stuff, but nowhere do I see an option to make the antidote. Both my characters are level 3, Rodrigo or whatever is level 7. I checked both options of the alchemy menu, the first having 5-6 options, the second one with no options. I tried going there both during day and night... but I don't think that makes a difference.

Please help, I feel like I followed directions well enough. Thank you for taking the time.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In order to make 万能薬, Sana must be at least level 5.

Just done few avaialble quests, you should get enough EXP.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright i figured out the side quest of rodrigo if you go to his route
first Side Quest is Get sister raped by orcs in Battle 5 times after the orb cums 5 times it will end the battle and get you home with a scene

after that he will ask for a second quest the 2nd quest involves getting your sister Pervert bar to 200 this is time consuming but the fastest way to raise this is just getting your sister raped in battle as doing scenes in town only gives 1-3 depending on the scene.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game sure have alot of replay requirements.
Anyone here manage to clear everything?
If yes do post those savefile.

Slowly doing those pesky quest....

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can some1 share a save with her v-card lost please Q_Q
here just replace the .zip to the save file name again and you can use the save

AsakimDW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score