What's new

Ci-En SIM [みこにそみ / Miconisomi] 夏のサカリ

Mayonist

Reputation score
Title.jpg
STORY
In a certain area, field and mountain can be seen faraway. Its hard to say if this a rural town or a city. The things happened in this county town.
The main character go back to this beautiful county town when the summer reaching its peak. At some time, he temporarily work in an combined old school as a janitor.

In this school the MC met his niece, Otoha Takanashi is currently attending this school. Her parent got divorced. He also met Otoha's childhood friend named Rino Akatsuki.
Eventhought its summer vacation time, Otowa goes to school in order to take a supplementary lesson while Rino goes to school because of club activity.
MC usually play babysitting game in the past with them.

But the relationship between 3 of them is not the same as it used to be. Maybe because they have grown up? Or...

Because of some "chance", the MC got into a special relationship with 2 of them.

"What happened in the closed room at the peak of summer...."

DESCRIPTION
Miconisomi is a 3D game circle. Their game usually consists of blackmail, rape, and eventually ahegao genre.
This is their upcoming game. There are no release date yet at the moment, but the trailer is already out, and some sex scenes screenshot at their ci-en page which I will linked below.
Judging by their webpage, there are 4 girls that MC can "interact" with:
1. Otoha Takanashi (MC's Childhood Friend Currently Attending School)
2. Rino Akatsuki (Same as Otoha, but older than her)
3. Reiko Takanashi (The head of PTA)
4. Kokoa Taika (Typical Gyaru, Rino's underclass)
You can customized the girl just like their previous game.
From the body to the looks.

GAMEPLAY
Just like predecesor, the gameplay is click and play. So you can operate it with just mouse. Though you can also use keyboard for shortcut.

CONTENT
Exhibition Sex, Fetish Sex, Gangbang, Conscience Sex

Plan to be released somewhere in 2021.

LINKS

-
-

-
-

Attachments

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, finally some info on the project. Now we nearly got a full year of waiting before a release if they stick to the usual delay between work.
Hope the hype train will still be running by then ^^

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Well usually, the hype won't die after the release date that for sure xd.
After ppls finished the gameplay, ppl just get tired of it and search for another game.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
and the waiting begins.
hope they have some new ideas.

freebirdfreebird

Reputation score
I’m hoping we have slightly better control over POV play this time, at least the camera following the eyes properly during the cumming bits. I hate that I lose control there.

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
The customization got so much more advanced, rival Skyrim mod
HEIGHT SLIDER
now we can have loli

the gangbang seem to be netori

byran47

Reputation score
Where even is an example of a gangbang? I don't see anything on the website?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Atm, I only assume that it got gangbang genre in it, there 2 more males in the character section; one is Otoha's classmate, and the other one is Rino's BF. So depend on the story we may got gangbang or netorare I guess.
I will just change the genre later when its clear if its there isn't any gangbang in it.

Attachments

freebirdfreebird

Reputation score
Hopefully some takes interest in translating this one when it comes out, I’m still disappointed nobody ever translated Insult Order.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Hopefully some takes interest in translating this one when it comes out, I’m still disappointed nobody ever translated Insult Order.
If it's unity you can use auto translate tool.
But the one game translated took nearly 1.5 years to a full team of fan translator and modder. And since they base (HF) went down, no one know where they went to keep working on fan work :/

freebirdfreebird

Reputation score
If it's unity you can use auto translate tool.
But the one game translated took nearly 1.5 years to a full team of fan translator and modder. And since they base (HF) went down, no one know where they went to keep working on fan work :/
Auto translate is practically useless though, at least for me. I have that set up on Insult Order and don’t understand a thing.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Miconisomi's ahegao never let me down 👌

nativegypsy

Reputation score
Thought there would be more hype around their next title. Their post celebrating year of the ox gave me hope for more ffm content. Have the shown sliders yet for the girls?

byran47

Reputation score
Meh. I'm just on the look out for more mfm content. Animations look amazing as always though.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I think the lack of hype came from the language barrier since the circle game ain't so easy to play without a minimum of understanding and with the death of HF, the few who worked on tranlating the circle work (if only partially) disappeard.
Although now with the increase of auto translate tool for many engine, it should (not certain) be possible to translate enough to play the game by oneself.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
XUnity made no sense at all with insult order. You could guess the basic idea behind it but the machine translation was horrible. At least there is a translation project for it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Horrible is sometime better if it at least gave you some direction about what to do or how to progress. Micomisomi's game aren't the kind you can progress through by smashing every icon in whatever order untill you progress -_-

But yeah, I've seen exemple of the MTL for IO, so I refrain from using it and do with what was shared about the gameplay, but it's sad to mostly go for the free H mode and not enjoy the gameplay ...

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Been a while going back to this thread.

Seems like Miconisomi will be releasing a demo.ver of the game in 31th December.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Been a while going back to this thread.

Seems like Miconisomi will be releasing a demo.ver of the game in 31th December.
can't get enough of them work ^^

I'm just sad that with HF death the team that work on the translation of afterschool gangbang addiciton didn't keep translating the work. Auto tool don't do it justice to enjoy the games :(

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
The demo is up for those who interested

Only contains benchmark test and character edit tho, no real gameplay yet.

Last edited: