What's new

Ci-En SIM [みこにそみ / Miconisomi] 夏のサカリ

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The demo is up for those who interested

Only contains benchmark test and character edit tho, no real gameplay yet.
Well, that's the plan.
Dev said he'll release the benchark for new year, not a demo.
At least you'll now if you can play the game or if it'll kill you computer and you should avoid it ;D

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Well, that's the plan.
Dev said he'll release the benchark for new year, not a demo.
At least you'll now if you can play the game or if it'll kill you computer and you should avoid it ;D
Yeah, I think they also said that they will launch 1 more demo later before releasing the full game.
Coming from a potato, 1366x768 user like me, the performance is somewhat the same as INSULT ORDER though xd

Bryanis

Reputation score
More than a good computer, right now, for this game, I'll really need a translation team. 'Cause auto translating aren't cutting it to really enjoy playing the circle game (don't wanna play them like Illusion's, like 3D fuck simulator :D ).

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
More than a good computer, right now, for this game, I'll really need a translation team. 'Cause auto translating aren't cutting it to really enjoy playing the circle game (don't wanna play them like Illusion's, like 3D fuck simulator :D ).
I wanted to join the cause, but all I had is only a N3 Japanese knowledge :(

Bryanis

Reputation score
I only go the translating tools and a lack of time -_-
Insult Order with the translating tools was really not that fun to play. Especially after the fan made full trans for after service gang bang addict... Just watching the 3D H scene, not playing the game.

And while here the scene look a lot of fun to come... well, it's a game, not a movie -_-

I don't see the dev going for an English version on himself. Big translating group ain't going to go for doujinshi game, and for smaller like KG, this is kind of out of their comfort are so I don't see then taking the leap :-(

Bryanis

Reputation score
this game coming out soon?
No.

It's not finished, there only a benchmark out. Not even a trial. The voice recording haven't started yet. And the released date posted on Dlsite (even if it might be the dev beeing cautious) is for decembre 2022.

The dev is aiming to release the work this year, but so far he hadn't say anything else then "aiming to", which should indicate he's not sure about beeing able to do it.

In short. Get on the hype train, follow his ci-en and wait.

Bryanis

Reputation score
There's a new post on the dev ci-en with an update to the benchmark for sharing character and some bug tweaking.
Maybe check the Ci-EN about your bug.

And, since you're saving / loading data, maybe make sure the folders are not on read only ?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Trial have been update for a few debug (including importing / exporting and loading character bug).
You can now share your creation and download them.

If connecting to the characters server through the trial is failing / too long, you can go directly to the to browse and download the girls you want.
Don't forget to renamed the file to the same name format as the game - ex : downloaded character name as "CH_Save_0000_XXXX" while character files name are as "CH_Save_XXXX"
So to get the game to read the file, you need to rename one to "CH_Save_XXXX" where the "XXXX" is the character slot number.

Also, the dev mentionned that the character creator shouldn't change until the release (well, obviously a few more choice in hairdo or clothing which are blanket at the moment). Meaning you can already go and try for your dream girl(s) :D

freebirdfreebird

Reputation score
I’ve never modded any illusion games before, but I wonder if it would be possible to mod this one similarly? The clothing selection is a bit limited, and since outerwear has no color control it limits it even more.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I’ve never modded any illusion games before, but I wonder if it would be possible to mod this one similarly? The clothing selection is a bit limited, and since outerwear has no color control it limits it even more.
I don't think the game is made with (external) modding in mind like Illusion's does. So while it's possible to mod, it's going to require coding / editing more thing than Illusion's game.

freebirdfreebird

Reputation score
I don't think the game is made with (external) modding in mind like Illusion's does. So while it's possible to mod, it's going to require coding / editing more thing than Illusion's game.
Ah, I didn’t know illusion games were made with modding in mind. Hopefully someone takes interest. It seems like Illusion can’t make anything with gameplay/story anymore, and KISS just sits over there in DLC hell.

Bryanis

Reputation score
new ci-en from the dev.

Short notice since he didn't manage much work (he got ill). Managed to finish the cowgirls animation so it's not broken (anomaly bent body, dick sprouting from the belly...).
And fixed the twintail (hope other hairdo too) so they don't fall through the girl boody but stay on the back (not much info, just a screenshot so it's not clear if it's only this hairdo, and if it's kinda fixed position or the movement dynamics taking in the firls body as solid objet to move around).

No site update, no update of the demo....

Bryanis

Reputation score
New ci-En.
Just some screenshot to show the result of the dev hard work since he manage to impletement something that eluded him for long :the Sub camera.

Basically, you'll be able to split the screen to have another viewpoint. If google translate work well, it basically mean you'll have 2 camera to place where you want to have two different point of view during the event.

Darkrider000

Reputation score
that actually a very good feature for doing studio scene so I like it, but I really doubt this game will be released at the end of the year now

Bryanis

Reputation score

Just a movie to show how work the new feature "sub-camera".

Lack of information about development progress since June, but at least we got so nice pics & movie each month to raise the hype.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Not much the last few month, but in his latest release, the dev mention that he finished all the H for the second trial.
Yeha, he drop it like that.

Nothing yet on Dlsite, don't rush :p
But look like there gonna be a new trial, not just (likely) a benchmark. Let's hope for a few more customization option....

Time to put the finish to your cards ;)

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, dev only comment once a month.

The last few month there was just a bit of focus on one aspect of the game with a random (shared user character from the trial) movie or serie of screenshot to highlight the point.

So far, the dev is down to finishing the event animation (all free play animation finished), doing the voice recording and finishing coding the story (and debuggin & optimisation of course).

I've put most of the latest movie he shared on the ci-en in if peoples want to look at them.

July comment was about adding partition plane in the nurse office, June was about having a side camera, and may was about Ekiben positions being all done.

Bryanis

Reputation score
According to the dev "end of the year" quick
(need free following to see the ci-en post content)
Game content is mostly done. He should be able to work on the next trial after the new year.

Only content posted is a screenshot of a "work in progress" of a room idea he add for free mode ( not 100 % it's gonna make it into the game).

Basically a fuckroom where the girl are bring against their will to get screwed. Room equiped with 3 fuck in the wall hole, a float matress, a stool, a small cupboard and a couch....
WIP screenshot show 2 girls getting pounded in the wall holes, one press mated on the float matress... with 6 others guys waiting on the couch or against wall for their turns...
Honestly, if it mean we "might" make scene with 4 customs girls banged in differents place and position at once, it's really tempting (although I fear my computer may very well die trying to run it)...