What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂] [mikotoshi-dou] ~触手の中で悶える少女~ / Rain's Rave (RJ154362) (RE154362)

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ154362 Rain's Rave ~触手の中で悶える少女~

iirc someone in the succubus village can remove it for you.
Thanks, it is the magic shop owner in the succubus village who can remove the mystery tentacles. Damn things were driving me insane!

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i get the items to make worm/slime armor?

Unclebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i get the items to make worm/slime armor?
To get the slime armor, you have to beat the Giga Slime. I can't remember exactly where it is, but enter the succubus town, go north and into the beach/bridges area with all slimes. There will be 1 bridge that goes south, in 2 or 3 sections, and you should end up at a small beach area with some bubbling water. Click on that and it will start the fight, beat him and go craft your slime armor.
For the worm armor, it is in a desert area. When you enter, it will be all tentacle mobs in a desert map and if you go to the right and north as far as you can, there should be a path to your left where you will get a warning about a game over if you don't win. Beat the worm monster there and you can start crafting the worm armor from the item he drops.

Hope that made sense.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had already figured them out but thanks. :) Another question, I tried very hard / ultimate mode but the very first enemy just 1shots me, how do i get started on those difficulties?

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

looks like they working on a new game.「Lilia's Livelihood」

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Paritcal work not !!!

The decypter goes not. error fund XD

there was ne new version to the other does not make the error of our Libellule

Habs itself to fixed seems I've never late version of the program separation ^^

Last edited:

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Patrial link seems do be Down. Does anybody has still a Copy left ? Would be very much appreciated

Nevermind. Found it on the Patrial topic when i was Looking twice over it.

Last edited:

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Patrial link seems do be Down. Does anybody has still a Copy left ? Would be very much appreciated

Nevermind. Found it on the Patrial topic when i was Looking twice over it.
The partial is not down : ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25926

looks like they working on a new game.「Lilia's Livelihood」
I love the design of the new heroine, and I hope of more CG MC/human.

b.dlsite.net/RG29689/

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

We need more games like this. :)

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The partial is not down : ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25926

I love the design of the new heroine, and I hope of more CG MC/human.

b.dlsite.net/RG29689/
wow, there's bladder parasites in their new game :eek:
this'll get intense.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe it'll also have kidney stones.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone give a rough summary on what to do in this game?

I'm not used to playing these rpgs without a full translation patch so therefore I'm having some issues navigating around the world and onto different objectives.

I was able to blindly get myself to the town with all the succubus, then I can't seem to proceed. Some sign in the town stops me from going south.
Also so far I never had any outside battle H-scenes despite me being nude and over 300 corruption. Am i missing something?

Can someone give a brief walk through on what to do?

Thanks

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can someone give a rough summary on what to do in this game?

I'm not used to playing these rpgs without a full translation patch so therefore I'm having some issues navigating around the world and onto different objectives.

I was able to blindly get myself to the town with all the succubus, then I can't seem to proceed. Some sign in the town stops me from going south.
Also so far I never had any outside battle H-scenes despite me being nude and over 300 corruption. Am i missing something?

Thanks
How to progress
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=699738&postcount=40

Don't remember how to trigger any specific out of battle cut-scenes (or if there were any), been a while since I've played this.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The password isnt working. I tried Flower. Did it change?
its Water

i got the translation patch installed using a dycypher but for some reason its still in Japanese what i miss

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe it'll also have kidney stones.
For the love of god, NO. I would sooner play a scat game than a game with kidney stone as a fetish.

Thanks
The only outside battle h-scene is the "lessons" you can trigger by talking to the succubus lord by speaking with her when standing next to her directly (as opposed to talking to her from across the table).

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the love of god, NO. I would sooner play a scat game than a game with kidney stone as a fetish.
Please don't act like one fetish is superior or inferior to another. Everyone is different. This forum certainly isn't the place to take the moral high ground about your choices being 'better' than someone else's.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Please don't act like one fetish is superior or inferior to another. Everyone is different. This forum certainly isn't the place to take the moral high ground about your choices being 'better' than someone else's.
Is kidney stone a fetish? If so I do apologise for seemingly dismissing it. I was just referring to the pain of actually having kidney stone. It appeared to me that BigJohnny was making a joke rather than saying that kidney stone is his fetish.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my translation patch even though i used it, didnt do anything

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you extract and rename/delete the rgss3a file?

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is kidney stone a fetish? If so I do apologise for seemingly dismissing it. I was just referring to the pain of actually having kidney stone. It appeared to me that BigJohnny was making a joke rather than saying that kidney stone is his fetish.
You know, I have no idea, but I've learned not to dismiss anything out of hand. If you'd asked me ten years ago if people having meathooks under their skin being hung up and swung around was a thing, I would have laughed in your face, but the world is a strange place.

I'm just irritable and suffering the after effects of having to explain on another forum that just because you don't like something doesn't mean someone else doesn't and everyone is different etc etc.

My apologies :)