What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂] [mikotoshi-dou] ~触手の中で悶える少女~ / Rain's Rave (RJ154362) (RE154362)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ154362 Rain's Rave ~触手の中で悶える少女~

Did you extract and rename/delete the rgss3a file?
only file that was in my folder that could be extracted was the game file RGSS Encrypted Archive (.rgss3a)

omg thank you so much :)

now i got a problem here.

after i deleted it the menu are english but i got this

undefined method features for nil. nil class

game battler base line 187 no meethose error occured and the game CTDs

help please

i unpacked everything right? deleted the file started to game from scratch before adding in patch, game ran fine. soon as i overwrote everything with the English files. that happens. looks like the English overwrote an important script and the game cant start without it.

Last edited:

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here, only the menu/battle mode is translated. But every else isn't. Is that everything partial translates?

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Make sure you were using right partial translation version.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, I have no idea, but I've learned not to dismiss anything out of hand. If you'd asked me ten years ago if people having meathooks under their skin being hung up and swung around was a thing, I would have laughed in your face, but the world is a strange place.

I'm just irritable and suffering the after effects of having to explain on another forum that just because you don't like something doesn't mean someone else doesn't and everyone is different etc etc.

My apologies :)
I think I know what you are talking about the meat hooks :D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't think you should take anything seriously on these forums.

Especially on these forums...

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

partial translation ver 1.10 works for game ver 1.16? Or just ver1.15 and below?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

partial translation ver 1.10 works for game ver 1.16? Or just ver1.15 and below?
Partials will work unless content added to the game.
Don't let it overwrite common events file or map files.
But, like I said, if they have added Content to the game the partial will need a update.

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Partials will work unless content added to the game.
Don't let it overwrite common events file or map files.
But, like I said, if they have added Content to the game the partial will need a update.
I've been to the how to apply partial trans thread and followed it up until the last part:

Q: Can i apply the partial to a updated version of a game if the partial is made for 1.0.1 but the game is 1.0.4?
A: Theoratically yes. Most of the time the the game creator only changes Map001.rvdata to Map025.rvdata etc. and Mapinfo.rvdata and sometimes Common Events.
So, what you can do is either copy the updated Map.rvdata files into your data folder and let it overwrite them OR apply the partial to the latest version of the game but not letting it overwrite any map.rvdata or Common Events.rvdata files.

I've tried applying the latest partial ver 1.1 to the game ver 1.6 while not overwriting the event/common/map/mapinfo files as you instructed.
I've tried to not overwrite the 1st 5 map files, then tried with 25 and raised to 50 files. Sadly, the only thing left untranslated were the npcs dialog and the h-scenes.

Is there specific number of map files for this game I need to not overwrite, or is there something I'm doing wrong?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey i found out the problem, the translation patch was not for the version i was using. 1.10 works but none of the defeat messages were translated or win messages were translated. :(

No, it's not for latest version. Something you can actually do yourself. It's just a simple of copying stuff from partial to newest version using the rpg maker editor. And translating anything new in items, skills etc.
How? First, get a copy of rain's rave (Where you get it im not going to ask)
Make sure is latest version , extract and all that stuff, now, make a copy of it .
Now , ima refer to it as rain 1 and rain2 , rain 2 is the one installed with partial.
Install partial on rain2 and open it up in rpg maker editor.
Ope up rain1 in another window of rpg maker editor.
Move EVERYTHING rain2 to rain1. , be it names, skills etc. Once that is done there may be skills, items untranslated, this is okay cause from there is just a matter of translating those files.

Now sure, you can just say : Hey lazy bum yugifan3 , you do it.
True, but then id be a lazy bum :p Id do it, myself , but im busy as is working on Minerva translation i wanna get done this *insert curse words here * week.

So theres that. Sure, once you get to finish copying everything over I could translate it, or you could ask someone in topic to do it.
can anyone help with this so yugifan3 can translate this.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just downloaded the game. is there a gallery? and also what body mods are possible and how. and could someone share a save?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

everyone i got a decyfer that not only works on my end but does around 25000 files anyone want me to upload it?
would be nice

Lehtem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update on the blog, currently debugging trial version. If google translate is right at least.

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get more nice fabric to re-craft the maid clothes? I seem to be stuck.

DeltaRomeo

Reputation score
I dont know how to get lasts 2 CG of green grop , in eng version hint says about "Tonic" but what tonic?
can you guys guild me? thank you

Attachments

KamiTorasuke

Reputation score
I dont know how to get lasts 2 CG of green grop , in eng version hint says about "Tonic" but what tonic?
can you guys guild me? thank you
Probably the Succubus Tonic from Succubus Village?
I remember seeing it in the menu.

DeltaRomeo

Reputation score
OK , dialog make me confuse
Mazenda told "she gave tonic to us" and I cant see it in inventory , when I try to talke to her behind the desk boom!! got tonic

thx

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked and moved back to H-games.