What's new

ACT [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] NurseryDimension ~迷子の苗床と触手の世界~ (RJ294242)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If anyone knows where the save data is stored, I'll be happy to share mine. Got through the game, and honestly, by that time with the equipment and upgrades and achievement bonuses, you can one-shot nearly everything with your abilities.
Also, I can't help but feel like there's going to be more added to the game sometime down the line. It was a little hard to understand things with the English being...not great, but the game sure as hell ended abruptly.

KingCarrot

Reputation score
If anyone knows where the save data is stored, I'll be happy to share mine. Got through the game, and honestly, by that time with the equipment and upgrades and achievement bonuses, you can one-shot nearly everything with your abilities.
Also, I can't help but feel like there's going to be more added to the game sometime down the line. It was a little hard to understand things with the English being...not great, but the game sure as hell ended abruptly.
Save is under Appdata/LocalLow/Mikotoshi-dou/MO3. I'd appreciate a save copy as mine ran into a game breaking bug and is unrecoverable lol.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Alrighty then. I don't know which specific file is for the saves, so I just threw the entire M03 file here. Just to clarify, the game is not in this file, just the save data and stuff.

Attachments

JustNameIsFineToo

Reputation score
Game stops responding if enemy initiates H-scene at very edge of floating platform, be wary of that.
Also one time heroine began refusing to drink middle health potions (specifically midde - others worked fine) - you select a potion in inventory, press use item button and nothing happens: neither potion is consumed, nor heroine's health is restored. Dunno what caused this, but restarting the game fixed it.

Last edited:
OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
dev make new note on Ci-en, he receive bug report from people such as if you have same item the game won't show more item than what you suppose to own, apparently someone manage to get copy of same item like stone up to 17 copy.
he will make a fix of this issue as quick as possible.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
It comes with an English translation last I checked. If you liked the demo I really recommend people buy the game to support the devs...

If games with English localization get higher sales, we'll most likely see more of this trend of including it as an option.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Well the game is hot garbage, but atleast the gallery is open out of the box.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
It comes with an English translation last I checked. If you liked the demo I really recommend people buy the game to support the devs...

If games with English localization get higher sales, we'll most likely see more of this trend of including it as an option.
yes and no, the english translation literally use a google translate, dev probably just slap all text file into google translate that slap it back to the game.
Well the game is hot garbage, but atleast the gallery is open out of the box.
i wouldn't go as far as deem it as garbage. much like some dev, this guy change his work from RPGmaker to unity and make platforming game, that's quite a leap if you ask me. not to mention he work alone for that span of time. he make everything by himself even the animation. the quality of the gameplay is as much as i expected, just like Mission Mermaidden that created by Hakaku.
besides, the animation itself is just what i expect from this dev, really look great.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think its a huge leap from RPG games to platformer, however I still like charm of RPGmaker games having certain status and more focus on text/attacks as well as more scene and CGs.
I can't say this game is garbage, Its fairly well done in terms of animation, there are bugs here and there but I think this dev fulfill a certain unique fetish like no one else.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
yes and no, the english translation literally use a google translate, dev probably just slap all text file into google translate that slap it back to the game.
Well that fucking sucks.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At this rate I am not expecting much out of this dev's games anymore. As a game, I am going to call this hot garbage as this is literally one of the worst platformers I have come across in DLsite.
Just like his previous game, 1.00 is incredibly buggy right down to the very basic features to the point it makes you wonder he even playtested it, the "gameplay" is like a college level project with its poor hit-detection, horrendous camera angles (unless you adjust it yourself), extremely clunky controls, fucked up physics, poorly balanced mechanics comparable to just throwing a bunch of stuff in a blender, and the lamest excuse plot even when compared to your standard H-game excuse plots. And don't even get me started on how horrible the game's graphics look. Oh, and the game doesn't even save the key config or the sound volume properly (it gets reset if you close the game or simply transition to the next screen, seriously?!). The amount of corner cutting is truly magnificent and I absolutely cannot recommend anyone to play this for the gameplay. Him being a solo dev working alone is not an excuse for an abomination of this magnitude especially as he also locked his trials behind a paywall and he even gets funding while developing this game.

The only good thing is that this dev continues to deliver a niche nobody else does (which I personally enjoy very much) and the animations themselves are fluid and well-made, and the gallery is open right at the start as if saying 'Here you can enjoy the H-scenes to save yourself the trouble of playing my shitty game'. I could get dozens of hours of more enjoyment with his older RPGMaker games (that not only has wayyyy more content and fun to play around with the cloth customizations) than this.

Last edited:
OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
At this rate I am not expecting much out of this dev's games anymore. As a game, I am going to call this hot garbage as this is literally one of the worst platformers I have come across in DLsite.
Just like his previous game, 1.00 is incredibly buggy right down to the very basic features to the point it makes you wonder he even playtested it, the "gameplay" is like a college level project with its poor hit-detection, horrendous camera angles, extremely clunky controls, fucked up physics, poorly balanced mechanics comparable to just throwing a bunch of stuff in a blender, and the lamest excuse plot even when compared to your standard H-game excuse plots. And don't even get me started on how horrible the game's graphics look. Oh, and the game doesn't even save the key config or the sound volume properly (it gets reset if you close the game or simply transition to the next screen, seriously?!). The amount of corner cutting is truly magnificent and I absolutely cannot recommend anyone to play this for the gameplay. Him being a solo dev working alone is not an excuse for an abomination of this magnitude especially as he also locked his trials behind a paywall and he even gets funding while developing this game.

The only good thing is that this dev continues to deliver a niche nobody else does (which I personally enjoy very much) and the animations themselves are fluid and well-made, and the gallery is open right at the start as if saying 'Here you can enjoy the H-scenes to save yourself the trouble of playing my shitty game'. However, due to the lack of a zoom feature or even basic camera controls on the actual H, the increased resolution is completely wasted. I could get dozens of hours of more enjoyment with his older RPGMaker games (that not only has wayyyy more content and fun to play around with the cloth customizations) than this.
just want to put it that the problem which your setting reset to default every time you boot is recognized as bug and dev promise to fix it with several other bug that has been reported in the next version.
game with 1.00 version being buggy is common occurrence no matter if it's indie dev or even big company, but keep in mind that this is his first time messing with unity, his previous work was RPGmaker game and i can tell you that using RPGmaker is far far more easier than making stuff in unity, especially platforming game that require so many factor need to be taken account in comparison to RPG game such as physics, hitbox, balance, etc.
lack of zoom feature? you didn't read the dev note did you? or did you not even read my OP post? you press "[" and "]" to zoom in and zoom out.

overall i agree and disagree, this thing as "game" is quite terrible, but the H-content it has to offer is quite enjoyable by those who have niche kink. yeah i won't recommend to other to play this "game" unless they have same level of kink as i did

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
just want to put it that the problem which your setting reset to default every time you boot is recognized as bug and dev promise to fix it with several other bug that has been reported in the next version.
game with 1.00 version being buggy is common occurrence no matter if it's indie dev or even big company, but keep in mind that this is his first time messing with unity, his previous work was RPGmaker game and i can tell you that using RPGmaker is far far more easier than making stuff in unity, especially platforming game that require so many factor need to be taken account in comparison to RPG game such as physics, hitbox, balance, etc.
lack of zoom feature? you didn't read the dev note did you? or did you not even read my OP post? you press "[" and "]" to zoom in and zoom out.

overall i agree and disagree, this thing as "game" is quite terrible, but the H-content it has to offer is quite enjoyable by those who have niche kink. yeah i won't recommend to other to play this "game" unless they have same level of kink as i did
I did find out about the camera thing shortly after I post so I edited out that part shortly before you quoted me lol, but well...I legit didn't know about it until I've beaten everything, it would be helpful if he at least indicated the controls when your in H mode since that's when you might be using it. I do understand most indie are one-man crews and bugs are unavoidable on 1.00 so I usually tolerate them as long as they are not game-breaking or extremely blatant ones like the controls and sound example that indicate a lack of testing and rushing the release. Anyways, I apologize for the rant if it seemed excessive.

Don't get me wrong though, I did say the H-content is good (heck, it is one of my biggest kinks) and I really enjoyed his previous games so my disappointment is simply immeasurable on this one due to how broken the game is. Hopefully he fixes the addressed issues asap as it's not going to win him any points at its current state, and the game has the potential to be good.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As much as I enjoy the animations, the game has a lot of problems that have been previously mentioned that need not repeating.
Although on the subject of the game's "completeness", after clearing the beehive boss (which can barely be considered a boss), the game gave the distinct impression that there was more to be added to the map, and just abruptly cuts off in the room after the 3rd boss.
Makes me wonder if this ought to stay in Under Construction for the time being. It's like how Grimhelm released the first whole half of Alien Quest as a demo, except if said demo was released as a completed product at full price.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
As much as I enjoy the animations, the game has a lot of problems that have been previously mentioned that need not repeating.
Although on the subject of the game's "completeness", after clearing the beehive boss (which can barely be considered a boss), the game gave the distinct impression that there was more to be added to the map, and just abruptly cuts off in the room after the 3rd boss.
Makes me wonder if this ought to stay in Under Construction for the time being. It's like how Grimhelm released the first whole half of Alien Quest as a demo, except if said demo was released as a completed product at full price.
according to the final dialogue when Naedoko talk with the dungeon creator, the creator said that the rest of the dungeon has not finished because she never met someone with high capacity as Naedoko and she better return to the bedroom and wait. this seems to be implication of new area to be added later but i'm not sure, Mikotoshi-dou never do thing like whole new stuff after beta, all his previous game got update but it's mostly for bug fix

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, I can see where everyone's coming from. The game could, well CAN use a bit of refinement with the gameplay. But I've played much MUCH worse games than this. As "hot garbage" goes for this game, I never had it crash, didn't feel like I was in an unfair position (hell this game makes you WAY overpowered), controls were responsive, and like people have mentioned, the H-scenes were pretty good. I'd say 6/10 for me. Maybe 5. If by some chance there is more added to the game, I'll definitely look forward to seeing it.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
according to the final dialogue when Naedoko talk with the dungeon creator, the creator said that the rest of the dungeon has not finished because she never met someone with high capacity as Naedoko and she better return to the bedroom and wait. this seems to be implication of new area to be added later but i'm not sure, Mikotoshi-dou never do thing like whole new stuff after beta, all his previous game got update but it's mostly for bug fix
I see the dungeon maker's dialogue as a cheeky way of implying the game will be completed later. There's about half of the map to fill in still, as well as currently unreachable doorways/paths in the upper plant area.
The game as it is feels more like an early access semi-post-beta, so unless he outright abandons the project I feel we can anticipate more content in the (hopefully near) future.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I see the dungeon maker's dialogue as a cheeky way of implying the game will be completed later. There's about half of the map to fill in still, as well as currently unreachable doorways/paths in the upper plant area.
The game as it is feels more like an early access semi-post-beta, so unless he outright abandons the project I feel we can anticipate more content in the (hopefully near) future.
Funny you mentioned that. I was actually able to get up there using a exploit where you can get an extra jump by dive kicking the wall. Though there's nothing up there right now.