What's new

Milk Love.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Milk Love.

C!... Everyone else is doing it. I'm a sheep! Baah baah!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

C, let us have the suckers vanquished once and for all.

Oh and...

Bah, ram, ewe!

OP
R

Ryka

Kanami quickly whips out the other syringe, leaving herself open completely for the sucker tendrils. The tentacles dangerously suckle at her open body's milk. She squints an eye as she pants heavily.

Kanami's Milk: -100

Kanami then pokes both of them without much more of a delay. The milker tendrils disappear and the rest get scared, leaving Lila's body as they retreat away from the alleyway.

Kanami: 400

Lila: 9389

There seems to be an object on the ground. It looks like an energy of some sort. What it is may have an effect on more of the giant and powerful milkers, and especially, what may be the final threat to our heroines.

Lila goes to touch it, but squeaks as the energy just flows through her and Kanami. Kanami tilts her head. "What the heck just happened?" Lila looks to herself. "I don't know, but.... lets look around. This is a dead end."

They both leave the alleyway and look around. Down the road is the outskirts of the city.

A.) Outskirts

B.) Hospital

C.) Shop

critchett

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

C. Shop. I bet more comings-and-goings, news, and rumors pass through a small business in the town. Also if there's anything in the shop that might be useful, perhaps it could be... bargained for.. somehow.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C. Maybe we can stock up on Milk... Potion... Thingies...

OP
R

Ryka

They both enter the shop for anything of interest to their quest. In it, is a shopkeeper. She is as curvacious, lean, and muscular as the warriors. She sits hat her chair, bored. She then seems to take interest in the two.

".... Lila and um..... lemmie guess.... Kanami, right? The MOIC's?"

Kanami looks to her, confused. "MOICs? What are you talking about?" The shopkeeper nods. "Magical Organically Interfaced Cyborgs." Lila gasps at this terminology. She blushes a bit deeply, remembering the scientist that gave her a human form. The shopkeeper smirked. "And let me guess.... Lila is the first MOIC made by Darkest Marisa?"

Lila looks to her. "Who are you, and how do you know about Darkest Marisa? It has been quite a few thousand years...." The shopkeeper nods. "The warriors here know. That's why they want your endless milk production for their nourishment. As you stay 19 and......" She looks to Kanami. "23 forever, you have infinite milk production. The warriors value you completely."

Lila tilts her head. "How many magical organically interfaced cyborgs are there?" The shopkeeper laughs. "Just your scientist friend here for now. We only just attained the technology found made by Darkest Marisa. But they're working on things really fast. The resources are sparse, but they know exactly how to turn robots into humans."

Kanami glares in confusion. "So why do we feel strange after being milked too much?" The shopkeeper nods. "Because being milked too much can cause ones mind to break, would it not?" Kanami looks to the side, having found a good point in her answer.

The shopkeeper nots that they're of the same height as well. Though Kanami is slightly more curvacious in her breasts.

A.) See if she has anything on sale

B.) Leave

C.) Ask her anything. (You choose what to ask. If C is the majority, they'll ask all the questions in peoples' posts to clear some things up.)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C.) Who is Darkset Marisa?
Who is she?
Why is she being helpful?
Will she help Lila and Kanami?
Possible to trade milk for supplies?

OP
R

Ryka

Kanami responds. "Who is Darkest Marisa?" Lila nods. "I can answer that. Several thousand years ago, a posessed urban scientist made a lab in the moon. She made tools just to capture superheroes and superheroines. One day, she captured a sword weilder. While she was captive, her.... tentacle creatures took her DNA. I was once a maintenance robot, made to be a sidekick to Marisa. When I deduced that the posession has gotten worse, I identified her as different entities. Dark Marisa and Darkest Marisa. I decided to try to extract her from whatever has tainted her mind. I couldn't. As punishment, she put me on power saving mode, and stuck me in a weird chamber. I felt my body malfunctioning, and my HUD fading... Eventually, I opened my eyes and found myself in a strange predicament. I was a human. I was unable to think how I was used to thinking. I was then unceremoniously tossed into the cell of my clone. A hero saved us both from the confines of the moon lab and took care of me in a lone manor in another rift in space. Centuries have passed since then though, and all my caretakers were.... mortal."

Kanami nods. "Sounds kinda like how I was brought up. But that was by those weird warriors."

Lila looks to the shopkeeper. "Who ARE you?" The shopkeeper laughs. "Just call me the shopkeep. I am on their side, but I was strictly told not to fight for their cause. So.... here I am." Kanami nervously asks. "Will you be... an ally to us?" She just answers plainly, "No."

Kanami glares. "Why did you help us understand this situation?" The Shopkeep laughs softly. "I dunno. I have the gift of gab. You're the only customers I have in a while. The Milkers keep the warriors to their base..."

Kanami nudges Lila forward. "Hmm.... I like your choice of weapons and stuff." She looks to a weapon holding jacket that would fit Lila, as well as a pistol. She grins evilly. "Since we don't have any cash on us.... would you want to trade milk for it?

The Shopkeep widens her eyes slightly, then laughs softly. "Hnnhnn... okay. The jacket is 150 HP's of milk. The gun is 200. I'll only take Lila's milk."

A.) Hnnhnn...... Kanami gropes Lila~~~

B.) Leave the shop

C.) Ask more questions

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. We need supplies! Get them before something happens

OP
R

Ryka

Lila looks back. "K-Kanami, I...." Kanami presses her bust to Lila's, smiling. Kanami begins to grope on Lila's breasts. "Ghnnn..... Kanami, this is...." Her eyes quiver as Kanami's full intent is to stimulate her sisster by chance's breasts. She moves around and licks on her breast a bit. Lila grits her teeth as she squints. "Ghhhhnnnn.... hnnnnm..." Milk begins to drizzle out as the shopkeeper moves from her desk to the front of Lila. She pants heavily as the two look to the taller person. Lila whimpers as another set of hands joins the first. Lila's cheeks glow as she takes slow deep breaths.

Kanami then begins to finger between Lila's legs, stimulating her clit very lightly. Lila's thighs begin to tense up as the shopkeeper just suckles her nipples now. Holding her breasts together as Kanami strokes a finger through the underside of her cleavage. Lila widens her eyes as she is arched up. Lila whimpers as she is drank from more and more, her body beginning to tingle. Kanami grins as she fingers her cleavage and honeyhole at the same time.

The shopkeeper gropes on her breasts harder as she now nibbles on her nipples, pressing Lila toward orgasm. Lila fights against it though, hoping she doesn't have to spend too much energy. She pants harder and harder, then cums out, yelling out and feeding the shopkeeper muchly. Kanami then licks on her juices to clean her up as Lila whimpers in an orgasmic frenzy.

Kanami then stops, looking to the shopkeeper as Lila takes heavy breaths. Kanami then kisses her cheek. "We need these...." She smiles a bit, then looks to the Shopkeep. She laughs cutely. "You are two crazy MOIC's, you know that? Go ahead and take your items... you're just crazy enough to have them."

Lila's Milk: 9039

Item:
Lila's Weapons Jacket: It is orange, and fits over Lila's nude form. It can hold an infinite amount of weaponry.

Pistol: Knock back, and even vanquish certain milkers. Your character is too moral to use it on humans though.

A.) Say thanks and Leave shop

B.) Give into Kanami's ambitions on Lila again~

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would have a tendency to say B, but let's not waste any milk.I'll then go for A.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep, A. Unless you think there's a chance of some extra items by being charitable with our milk.

OP
R

Ryka

They both wave to the Shopkeep and leave to the city again. Lila glares to Kanami, frowning softly. Kanami laughs softly. "Sorry... If we need ANYTHING to defend ourselves, it's that jacket." Lila thinks for a bit, then nods. "Hm... You are right." She looks to the distance, seeing the sidewalk. In the distance, the way to the outskirts is in sight. But the hospital DOES have a helicopter on top. To a milking adventure, hospitals are questionable. But the outskirts might have an abundance of milkers.

A.) Outskirts

B.) Hospital

C.) Pounce Lila! (Her sexual ambitions always go away after two turns or so when afflicted with Ambitions.)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Search the town to its fullest before returning back the way we came.

B