What's new

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

. Plus doing a Perler giveaway at end of, or sometime during stream.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Use more super moves ya donglet. Also, Ikaruga is not the one with the biggest rack (as much as I would approve of it). The official numbers say that Murasaki is the biggest (K-cup) and if you look at her art from Peach Beach I think you can see it too.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

It was about time to claim the bit throne for myself once more...

EDIT: !

Also, I gave MF a chance to get a buttload of bits if he manages to defeat the Nameless King in NG+ on his first try...too bad he blew it.
:p

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

And lul Stuffie, you know I didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Nameless King on first try. :p

Also, I now have the bow emote pending for approval on Twitch.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

HEARD YOU SHIT TALKING MY NINJA WAIFU. FUCKING FIGHT ME IRL M8. *wields giant Yumi tit pad to the fight*

And let me tell you, most of these fairly happy tiddy girls have really, REALLY depressing backstories that are not really explained in Estival Versus, but were more in the light back in the DS games and Shinovi Versus. For example...

All the Gessen girls (Yumi, Murakumo, Yozakura, Shiki and Minori) are orphans from young age as their parents were ninja and got killed on missions, leaving them without homes or real families. They were taken in by Kurokage, who they called Grandpa in the scene you saw, who raised them all into the ninja grils they are now. But he too ended up kicking the bucket a few years before the events of Shinovi Versus, leaving Yumi to take control of the squad after his departure.

Katsuragi's parents too were ninja, failing a mission when Kat was still a young little girl. Fearing repercussions that might end up affecting their daughter, the two abandoned her and became renegades. Wanting to keep her parents alive, Katsuragi opted to become a ninja herself, hoping to make amends in her parent's stead.

Yagyu's parents were ninja too, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED. This had them being away from home a lot, and Yagyu would spend most of her time with her younger sister Nozomi to keep herself from loneliness. But as luck would have it, the two of them were separated when Nozomi got hit by a car. With no one there to be with her, Yagyu uses the black ribbon that her departed sister always wore to hold her eyepatch on. Fearing the loss of all her precious memories of her younger sister, she makes a permanent reminder in this way. And once she gets to the Hanzo school, she meets Hibari, who is a near mirror image of her sister, and the two quickly friend it up as Yagyu could not take living in complete solitude.

Yomi comes from extreme poverty in the slums, looking up at the people of high standing in society. And since they were so lacking, her parents ended up dying in the effort of keeping her alive, failing to keep themselves from starvation as they gave what little food they could acquire to Yomi. Eventually she would end up seeing a TV program on a store window that shows some rich family (this is Ikaruga's adoptive family btw) donating to foreign countries instead of the needy at home. This, combined with the death of her parents, would end up being the catalyst that makes her end up in the ninja school.

And for a slight turnaround in the parents department, Hikage never even knew her parents, living her first years in an orphanage where she was constantly bullied for her lack of emotion. Getting fed up with that shit, she ran off into the streets at the age of 8, falling in with a gang of thugs led by a female named Hinata who became her surrogate mother. Eventually there was a whole lot of deadly fights breaking out between various gangs, and Hinata went in and tried to resolve the animosities without further deaths. She never returned, and a few days later Hikage found her battered and cut body near a dumpster. Picking up Hinata's knife, Hikage went on to live in streets some more until she was recruited into Hebijo due to her criminal affiliation and talent.

For a final bit, since there was some mystery towards Hibari's weird eyes, those are her special little thing called the Kagan. Basically, they are mind control eyes once the person having them has trained enough in the art. Hibari is one of the few girls without a dark past story in her repertoire, she just didn't want to be a ninja, but she comes from a ninja noble family and was the only one who got the Kagan among her siblings, so she was kinda pressured into the ninja school against her will. Fucken kid.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not enough about boobs or yuri in that post guan...

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Oh damn, super_slicer was your main viewer.
Keep up the good slaughtering work, ignoring the cap'n as good as you can. You decide to join his crew, you are damned!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oy now! Dun make it sound like I's tricked ya! Yous the one who signed the blood contract. Somethin that usually makes even an old sea-dog take a gander at jus what they're signin.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Oy now! Dun make it sound like I's tricked ya! Yous the one who signed the blood contract. Somethin that usually makes even an old sea-dog take a gander at jus what they're signin.
Well spoken in thee tongue of the cap'n, cap'n

*goes overboard*

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Oh Stuffie, I did get the bow emote set up for you on the channel. In case you didn't know yet. :3

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Oh Stuffie, I did get the bow emote set up for you on the channel. In case you didn't know yet. :3
Aaaah, you mentioned it before! Unfortunately I am back to work this week, but with a bit of luck I can join your Friday night stream and check it out! :D

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score