What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ミンワ / Minwa] 三枚のおふだR まほろばの十二妖女 / The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba (RE223459, RJ223459)

thesmileyface

Reputation score
It's in the underground entertainment place that gets unlocked after you finish the game. But beware, the whole place is massive like a maze, and it took me 10 min to find the room with the CGs.
thanks, i manged to find it. but is there only the cg or, or is there also a place you can replay scenes?

Reputation score
Ah, also a quick question, are there any unused CGs that don't appear in the game? Found an image gallery, but there was a set of CGs for のぶすま that went unseen.

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Me and you, I'm searching her scenes like no tomorrow, but I really can't find those remaining CGs anywhere.

someonebored

Reputation score
thanks, i manged to find it. but is there only the cg or, or is there also a place you can replay scenes?
I think you can replay scenes from the CG room only in the updated version of the game, in the first release you still have to fast-travel to the place where funny times happen and either lose to boss fights, or fail timed sequences, quizzes, etcetera.

EDIT:
This may sound like a random question, but does anyone know if the Sniper has a scene related to… How to call it… "Paying you a visit when you go to sleep?"
There's a CG of her I have yet to see and, well, I have finished the game… It's neither of those you get with her two "boss fights", so to speak.

Last edited:

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, also can't find that CG there, and a few more, that's why I'm looking for the updated version with the recollection room.

Also, I'm gonna say no, but it's very ambiguous. He might easily just be a youngish man, he sure isn't a kid, but he doesn't look 18.

Reputation score
I think you can replay scenes from the CG room only in the updated version of the game, in the first release you still have to fast-travel to the place where funny times happen and either lose to boss fights, or fail timed sequences, quizzes, etcetera.

This may sound like a random question, but does anyone know if the Sniper has a scene related to… How to call it… "Paying you a visit when you go to sleep?"
There's a CG of her I have yet to see and, well, I have finished the game… It's neither of those you get with her two "boss fights", so to speak.
Well, after some experimentation, I found out that occasionally one of the multiple monster girls will invade your house when you go to sleep. I'm not sure if there's something that triggers this, or if it's random chance.
EDIT: Also, what exactly do you mean by updated version able to replay CG's? Didn't the update ADD the CG room, but you still have to go to the specific point an H-scene happened in order to replay it?

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It can be random chance, but some events will trigger it automatically. For example, losing one of the trials of the spider girl or getting charmed in the dream village of the motherly monster. It's not always losing though, the batgirl for example will come to you 100% when you beat her in a race, so will Zashiki if you beat her in a fight. There are also various items, some sold by the fox outside your house, that make characters appear without fail despite requirements.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There are also various items, some sold by the fox outside your house, that make characters appear without fail despite requirements.
there are two that are not sold by her it seems, the one for your shifu and the one for yamachichi

someonebored

Reputation score
EDIT: Also, what exactly do you mean by updated version able to replay CG's? Didn't the update ADD the CG room, but you still have to go to the specific point an H-scene happened in order to replay it?
Nope, CG room was there from the beginning, I still have the original version. The game has been updated shortly after release, it is my understanding that in the new version you can play scenes (again, scenes) directly from the CG room in the underground place, without needing to travel to the location where the event(s) actually happen.

EDIT:
It seems the updated version found its way on the cat site, would saves from the original version be compatible?

EDIT #2:
Damnit! The updated CG room doesn't help at all, it either plays the scene, or "teleports" to the place, but! You can't view scenes you haven't unlocked, so I'm back to square one. Yeah, yeah, I know there's the complete save in the folder, but I don't want to use it; the completionist in me wants to know what to do, in order to view certain scenes. I'm leaving this here in case someone might help me: the scene I'm most interested in is the sniper one (the fourth from left to right, in the CG room, I mean).
Little gift for those who don't want to bother with that cat site in the attached .txt file. :cool:

Damn, I wish my OS would display Japanese characters in those two games, still, thanks to both users who mentioned those items that automatically trigger certain scenes.

Attachments

Last edited:

CRIT MAGNET

Lurker
Reputation score
Greetings everyone. I bought this game a few days ago and... Well I didn't go that far.

I'm actually stuck at the green haired girl task. I have to recover three items. I picked one item in the broken shelf, another in the house we sleep in.
I've read on this topic :
"Got another one. Head like 3 stages down from the fox boss and in that stage there is the girl dancing with the foxes watching. One of those foxes have the strange liquid "
"A little further then that, pretty close to the beginning of where you start from. "

But the dancing girl is not here anymore. She's near the broken shelf and she's tempting us when going in front of her.
I think you mean one of these two places though :

I can't reach the three foxes on the scene. I can just go on the three tiles at the bottom left corner of it. None of the other give me the item.
Here I see only 4 foxes and none of them give anything. No dancer either.
I've tried to speak to every fox from here to the fox boss.
Am I missing something ???

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The first game in this series is slated to be released in English on English Dlsite soon. The non translated version is on sale for 48 cents right now lol.

someonebored

Reputation score
Greetings everyone. I bought this game a few days ago and... Well I didn't go that far.

I'm actually stuck at the green haired girl task. I have to recover three items. I picked one item in the broken shelf, another in the house we sleep in.
I've read on this topic :
"Got another one. Head like 3 stages down from the fox boss and in that stage there is the girl dancing with the foxes watching. One of those foxes have the strange liquid "
"A little further then that, pretty close to the beginning of where you start from. "

But the dancing girl is not here anymore. She's near the broken shelf and she's tempting us when going in front of her.
I think you mean one of these two places though :

I can't reach the three foxes on the scene. I can just go on the three tiles at the bottom left corner of it. None of the other give me the item.
Here I see only 4 foxes and none of them give anything. No dancer either.
I've tried to speak to every fox from here to the fox boss.
Am I missing something ???[/SPOILER
That doesn't seem the area with the dancer girl, give me a few minutes and I'll backtrack:

This is the area with the dancing lady, I've taken the screen from an already-complete save. Didn't miss anything, you're simply in the wrong area. I'm in a bit of a hurry right now, but you can simply pick this "circle" ( ) and keep going north until you reach that area.

Also, for anyone who might be interested, the author has released the third game on Ci-En ( ), it's available to his supporters.

Last edited:

CRIT MAGNET

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for your answer. I see where the dancer is but it doesn't really help me for the item as I can speak only to the fox near the hole and the one in the back who just says something about the dance itself. It doesn't give me any item >w<
How can I find this third item ?

someonebored

Reputation score
The item is given by one of the four foxes watching the dancer, if I remember correctly, there's a way to reach that "group" from the right (there's the partially-shown road in that screen). Maybe you also had to answer correctly to the dancer there? I remember some sort of quiz, but I could be wrong.

CRIT MAGNET

Lurker
Reputation score
The "quizz" you're referring to is just the dancer tempting our character and we have limited time to answer (and suffer a lot of "damage" if answered wrong). I already tried to go and answer correctly like 10 times in a row. It doesn't change a thing.
For the foxes, there is one I can't reach (the one between the two slugs) and 2 I can't interact with. The only one talking to me is the one in the back saying something about the dancer.

I'm turning crazy on this thing.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The "quizz" you're referring to is just the dancer tempting our character and we have limited time to answer (and suffer a lot of "damage" if answered wrong). I already tried to go and answer correctly like 10 times in a row. It doesn't change a thing.
For the foxes, there is one I can't reach (the one between the two slugs) and 2 I can't interact with. The only one talking to me is the one in the back saying something about the dancer.

I'm turning crazy on this thing.
I think you're in the wrong area for that one? I remember getting that from a fox in a different area. It was similar to a picnic area and had a lot of foxes eating/drinking that you could talk to.

CRIT MAGNET

Lurker
Reputation score
I think you're in the wrong area for that one? I remember getting that from a fox in a different area. It was similar to a picnic area and had a lot of foxes eating/drinking that you could talk to.
Then it's from one of the two areas, I posted screenshots previously ?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Then it's from one of the two areas, I posted screenshots previously ?
Maybe the first screenshot? It's been a while. Refer to the spoilers below and see if that text matches what you're currently looking for.

「一つめは、宴会の席の狐が持っている」「それも、屋外の宴会だぞ」

「ざしきとかいう雑魚妖魔が最初に踊りの稽古に 選んでいたらしい・・・小僧、知っているか?」

"First, the fox in the seat of the feast has it. "

"It will be a feast of outdoor. "

"It is ..doing.. when it sits and small fish [****] said that coming chooses the practice of the dance first ・・・ Do you ..apprentice.. know?"

I remember checking the outdoor feast and had to walk around to talk to a hard to reach kitsune between food and tables, since that was the only feast I found. Hope that helps.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
The first game in this series is slated to be released in English on English Dlsite soon. The non translated version is on sale for 48 cents right now lol.
Tried it, it is cheap indeed but also seems to be a bit broken. It is kinda unstable, and the font is really fucked up with annoying symbols where spaces between words are supposed to be. Tried several things to fix it, with no success, really hard to read stuff with that sometimes so I guess i stick with the japanese version.