What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ミンワ / Minwa] 三枚のおふだR まほろばの十二妖女 / The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba (RE223459, RJ223459)

4potato

Reputation score
Hey, I got the download from this thread, but then it seems to be missing a BGM file and it won't properly open. My locale is set to Japanese. How do I fix this?

cell943

Reputation score
Hey, I got the download from this thread, but then it seems to be missing a BGM file and it won't properly open. My locale is set to Japanese. How do I fix this?
I'm guessing you unzipped it while using the incorrect locale/language. It's pretty easy to fix. You can either try unzipping again with the correct locale, or do a slightly lengthier but (imo) easier method. When the error screen pops up, just click it and press ctrl+c to copy the text. Paste that into Notepad or something and copy the name of the file it says its missing. Navigate to the folder the error says it should be in, and either rename one of the incorrectly named files (should look like gobbledigook) or just create a new file (same format) using the name you copied.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I really hope the next game, if it ever comes out, has an actual proper scene recollection room for all the possible scenes and not just cg images, this should just be a given in any game of its kind. I have yet to see many of the scenes, including any scene featuring Yamachichi thanks to one of these ghost fights close to the end of the game being so close to being impossible that it even makes the triplet bossfight from the first game seem fair in comparison. Thanks to this bullshit fight I have given up on, I have missed out on a lof of this games content. You can rewatch the night scenes, somewhat, but you can't rewatch the vast majority of scenes even from a complete save, which is something that should not happen in such a quality game.

someonebored

Reputation score
^Hm? Proper recollection room? As in, something that doesn't require you to beat the game, first? First things first, the second game has that room, too and although it has been a while since I played the second chapter, I remember its recollection room working like this:

- There's a circle in front of the character's sprite;
- You go there and press Confirm/Talk, then you get pretty much teleported to the area where the event takes place (or the closest one to it);
- All you need to do to watch a scene (or watch it again), is purposely fail the event, or lose the boss fight/etcetera…
- As for the night scenes/visits, the recollection room actually gives you the chance to see also those that you didn't manage to "unlock" while playing (for example: thanks to my limited knowledge of Japanese, I've never understood what I needed to do to have the Sniper Lady pay Hakunen a visit, but I just need to go to the recollection room, talk to her+pick an option and then go back to sleep).

Last, but not least, the developer should have included a 100% save file for the second chapter, too, you can use that.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I only have the cg room available even with a complete save, not sure what exactly I am missing to be honest. So either my version is still outdated, which would surprise me given that I updated it already, or I am somehow completely missing a second recollection room that is far away from the cg room.

Rare_Cats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first gate opens if you have 50 or less stamina, the second if your level is 12 or lower.
Ashime to the left explicitly tells you about it.

Elpeluca

Reputation score

Im stuck once again, what can i do guys? And thanks for the previous one.

someonebored

Reputation score
View attachment 24304

Im stuck once again, what can i do guys? And thanks for the previous one.
What exactly are you stuck with? Are you unable to leave the room, perhaps? That could be a bug. Possible spoilers follow:
I don't remember too well (sorry, it has been a while), but if you're stuck because you eventually lose at the boss fight no matter what you do… Try going back to that abandoned research lab/building with the single android (it should be near the area where you encountered Lady D., the one which had you fetch three items for her). You'll know you've reached the right area, because there will be some sort of barrier through which Yamachichi (the blue-skinned girl) can't follow you… At any rate, enter the building->examine the monitor to witness some kind of video (not really sure about this part)->talk to the android and make sure you thoroughly search every room (examine everything, read every document, check every puppet/whatever was there), then try the boss fight again.
I apologize in case I've spoiled parts of the game, but in my defense, you've been kind of vague.

Elpeluca

Reputation score
What exactly are you stuck with? Are you unable to leave the room, perhaps? That could be a bug. Possible spoilers follow:
I don't remember too well (sorry, it has been a while), but if you're stuck because you eventually lose at the boss fight no matter what you do… Try going back to that abandoned research lab/building with the single android (it should be near the area where you encountered Lady D., the one which had you fetch three items for her). You'll know you've reached the right area, because there will be some sort of barrier through which Yamachichi (the blue-skinned girl) can't follow you… At any rate, enter the building->examine the monitor to witness some kind of video (not really sure about this part)->talk to the android and make sure you thoroughly search every room (examine everything, read every document, check every puppet/whatever was there), then try the boss fight again.
I apologize in case I've spoiled parts of the game, but in my defense, you've been kind of vague.
No..i mean, what do i have to do now? i talk to the spider girl and i have no direction to go. nothing at all.

starway

Reputation score

Demo for third game is free if anyone wants to check it out who hasn’t yet

starway

Reputation score
Do we have a date for the third game yet? Or if the second game will get a translation?

Ojaman

Reputation score
someday, i will wait for the proper translation patch for this game.

discount on the store now bois, the game is like.. one of the cheapest price i have seen for a long time.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
My last information is that the dev was taking applications from people to work on a part of the game as recently as a week ago, which indicates that the game is nowhere near being finished if new people are still getting hired. The people following Minwa on Ci-en probably know more, sadly this site has proven to be impossible for me to really work with like I managed with Dlsite, so I can't give any information about that myself. Nothing useful on his twitter, as that is mostly filled with random crap and the usual cg or sound example.

Edit: Release date for the next game is june 2020, also the first two games are on sale for 11 yen each on DlSite.

Last edited:

awsdf

Reputation score
hello but do not tell me what to do next up the stairs not how not to run as I understood nada take the opportunity to hack but the question is how
Безымянный.png

bhl88

Reputation score
Sniper is too fast for me to avoid for 2 minutes. Do I just weave in and out?

ZeroDouji

Reputation score
Hi. I'm here because I cant get the last item. I talked with every NPC twice but still didnt get that item from the fox. I need to do something before? I dont know what to do.

Attachments

Mekkor

Reputation score
in one of the first areas where those fox flames/enemies are, there's a stage with foxes and the dancer girl dancing. There's the fox you need to talk to