What's new

ADV [ミンワ] 専売三枚のおふだ (RJ199731)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 専売三枚のおふだ (Act, Reverse Rape)

Sorry for the half bump but
how do you get rid of the "bubble" debuff from the leech boss? It makes it impossible to counter their charged attack because of the order of attack changing. Seems like a really cheap insta-kill mechanic with those 2 moves as a combo. Also, what do the green potions do except for give a tiny bit of "mana" back?
just to clarify do you mean yama-chi(blue skin and tentacles) right? sorry last time someone asked me this question it was about akaname.
no there is nothing you can do about that but, iirc her goo attack is a arm move so binding her arms will stop it from happening(option B if she already goo'd you bind her legs as long as she didn't use her charge right away this will stop her from using it)

edit
the green potions cure status ailments not sure if any of them cure being covered in slime

Last edited:

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just to clarify do you mean yama-chi(blue skin and tentacles) right? sorry last time someone asked me this question it was about akaname.
no there is nothing you can do about that but, iirc her goo attack is a arm move so binding her arms will stop it from happening(option B if she already goo'd you bind her legs as long as she didn't use her charge right away this will stop her from using it)

edit
the green potions cure status ailments not sure if any of them cure being covered in slime
Thanks for answering! Yes the yama-chi was the one i was talking about. I'll try binding the arms when i get the chance. I thought the green was for ailments too, but unfortunately slime doesn't seem to count as an ailment.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sorry it took me so long to notice your question in the first place.

by the by there was a popularity poll
1. Daiakemi 263P
2. Yamachichi 224P
3. Magatsu 154P
4. Bride Kitsune  105P
5. Iro Kitsune  69P
6. Protagonist  60P
7. Akaname  30P

new girls confirmed for sequel Kodama, Zashiki-warashi.

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone knows of a good translation program for this game.

And how to run said program? XD

Because i've been playing many jap games on just japanese. ANd it hurts.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I use translation aggregator (spelling) to translate and AGTH to hook the game.

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this old guide is what i used to set up: https://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/an-aero-gamers-guide-to-using-atlas/

be warned some of the downloads might be outdated

I use ITHVNR as my text hooker

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

edit
Hmm, i sealed the hands and still got gooed...she really is a huge cheater, got loads of annoying combinations that seem impossible to counter, you just have to hope she doesn't use them too many times (or at all in the case of the goo + insta grab move)

EDIT: Managed to get past...cant help but think luck had a lot to do with it though

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

can i get some clarification on how to escape normal mobs? It seems whenever I try to seal their legs and run it drains half my stamina, making me vulnerable for a second encounter

Edit: edited my save im fine thnx

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I use translation aggregator (spelling)
you spelled it right. I do the same thing as darkwhite but I also use LEC with ATLAS instead of just ATLAS and my own rudimentary understanding of japanese.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

new girls confirmed for sequel Kodama, Zashiki-warashi.
the bat girl in the new one is a Nobusuma I hope theres a demo soon

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Code:
[I][LIST]
[*]shota
[*]reverse rape
[/LIST][/I]
Okay, okay... jeez.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

this game is currently on sale... this is madness! :p

ADexter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo for the new game came out today.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The demo for the new game came out today.

thats the same link they posted on the 21 :( still a good demo though

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would someone be kind enough to shoot me a pm with the full version? And in an unrelated notice, is there a good, somewhat up-to-date guide on how to hook games with a translator? I have never used one up to this day. Thanks in advance!

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you can find it on a-s or you can spend $0.49 / €0.41(estimation)54 JPY and buy it off of dlsite

as for text hooking depends on what programs you plan on using

JesusJuice

Reputation score

Is there a gallery in this game? Or should I just have a different save file every time I get the chance if I ever want to revisit other enemies?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a gallery in this game? Or should I just have a different save file every time I get the chance if I ever want to revisit other enemies?
there is a gallery I think one scene is missing from it but other then that it's good. there are also three scenes you can only see in the gallery as well for story reasons. honestly there are some good story moments that are worth having saves for but if your just here for the H a gallery save will do you just fine.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OK, not sure if anyone is working on a translation, but I have found a method in which that allows any player to manually patch the game ourselves! It was a test and a gamble, but the method is similar to one that is used for another game, Monster Girl Quest Paradox and upon testing if the program items worked, I can verify that it does work!!! If any of you are posters and followers of MGQP, then you know what I'm talking about, and for those who aren't, the method consists of using a set of RPG Executables that all together are called "RPG-Maker VXAce Translator". If you have no idea on where to download it from, then here's a link to a zip I made of it and uploaded here: I've used these tools in a method that allowed me to patch MGQP, so if the instructions text doesn't help, reply to my post and I will elaborate further, and as the reformed Maui would put it "You're welcome!"

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OK, not sure if anyone is working on a translation, but I have found a method in which that allows any player to manually patch the game ourselves! It was a test and a gamble, but the method is similar to one that is used for another game, Monster Girl Quest Paradox and upon testing if the program items worked, I can verify that it does work!!! If any of you are posters and followers of MGQP, then you know what I'm talking about, and for those who aren't, the method consists of using a set of RPG Executables that all together are called "RPG-Maker VXAce Translator". If you have no idea on where to download it from, then here's a link to a zip I made of it and uploaded here: I've used these tools in a method that allowed me to patch MGQP, so if the instructions text doesn't help, reply to my post and I will elaborate further, and as the reformed Maui would put it "You're welcome!"