What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ミンワ / Minwa] 三枚のおふだR まほろばの十二妖女 / The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba (RE223459, RJ223459)

someonebored

Reputation score
@AleGMaster
No problem.. I'll try to save you from some damage:

In the location/city you'll reach now, you eventually come across a puzzle area with rooms whose occupant(s)/surprise attackers will damage you, if you surpass them without being at a certain level... Here's an almost complete list of them:

(use the blue flames in the area+the skill which makes you lower the level on your own)

D1 - 30
D2 - 29
D3 - 15
D4 - 1
D5 - 15
D6 - 30
D7 - 29
D8 - 28
D9 - 27
D10 - 1
D11 - 2
D12 - 3
D13 - 4

I pretty much got tired of the trial and error method, didn't bother to figure out the one for the last door.

EDIT:
Ok, I shamefully don't understand how to beat the true final boss. I suppose I have to empty the red bar, since I kind of "restart" if I push the baddie too far away, but nothing I try causes damage to that.

EDIT #2:
Ah, I think I get it. Boss is trying to run away and I must get close? Well, okay, liked way more the other form, though.

EDIT #3:
And done. Here's the save, in case somebody wants it:

I suppose you folks can run around searching for Hentai scenes, or enjoy the CGs.

EDIT #4:
Just wanted to say that I currently have the game up on a different file-hosting website (though I had to split the archive in two parts), in case someone is having difficulties downloading from the one previously provided.

Last edited:

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there no recollection room? I've found the CG room, but I don't seem to be able to find any way to recall loss scenes like in the first game. I know you can teleport to areas and recollect a fight, then force yourself to lose and see a scene, but it's not really as fast and convenient as having all scenes in one room. Sleep scenes are also problematic and somewhat of a bother to rewatch whenever I feel like, and there are also some CGs in the CG room I've never seen in the actual game, so I have no idea how to see the scene of.

someonebored

Reputation score
With the current version of the game, the only way to watch again a loss scene is travel/teleport to the area where it takes place… I've only 4 unknown event-CGs (two with the white-haired chick from the first game, one with the android and the last one with the sniper).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The amount of people who didn't bother to look for the answers to their questions already presented in the thread that's just 3 pages long, with the search function working, is unbelievable.

The developer updated the game to include a recollection of H events now and modified the full save as well. Keep an eye out for the new version on the usual pirate sites.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
For those of us that have Roronoa-Zoro-itis and can't understand a single symbol of Japanese, where is the CG room? Because I can't even find that...

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anybody managed to get their hands on the updated version with the Event Room? I've been checking the usual sites since a while, but seems all they have is the base version that came out on release date.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a problem with the game. It seems like I'm missing several BGM and SE files. I tried merging the audio folder from the first game into the folder for this game, without overwriting any files, but I'm still missing files. I can't use the save I got from a friend and I can't even get to a playable point when I start a new game! Can anyone with a working game send me a copy of your audio files, please?

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That is a weird one, did you download the game from this thread? There is a link on page one. The game worked fine for me, however I did get just once an error against the batgirl's new sister saying I was missing an audio file. If you downloaded the file from here I think you would get the same result from anybody sending you the audio files, all I can think of is that you are missing Japanese locale, and perhaps not unzipping the game with a Jap locale caused the names of your files to get screwed up. Try doing that first perhaps?

Blithe

Reputation score
Has anybody managed to get their hands on the updated version with the Event Room? I've been checking the usual sites since a while, but seems all they have is the base version that came out on release date.
A thread on anime-sharing has it. Just copypaste the name of the game and look for the latest updated one.

There are some scenes i can't watch though, i have a brief translation but i still can't understand why.

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for my ineptitude, but I really can't find it, either that or the event room is not in the same room as the CG room? I must have downloaded every version on that site by now. There is only one I couldn't try because it's a weird exe file that my computer considers a malware and deletes as soon as the torrent finishes, posted by a doshik guy. Could you be more specific on which version have downloaded from there if you remember? Sorry again if I'm being such a bother.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That is a weird one, did you download the game from this thread? There is a link on page one. The game worked fine for me, however I did get just once an error against the batgirl's new sister saying I was missing an audio file. If you downloaded the file from here I think you would get the same result from anybody sending you the audio files, all I can think of is that you are missing Japanese locale, and perhaps not unzipping the game with a Jap locale caused the names of your files to get screwed up. Try doing that first perhaps?
When I just try to play the game, it can't even play because it says "file corrupted", so I used a locale emulator I got a while ago and it still had audio problems. This was before I merged the audio files; after I merged them, I could get to the main menu and load the save file including in the taxes I did on page one. I get into some kind of room, and when I enter one of the doors, it shows that it's missing a sound file and crashes, and when I start a new game, I go through the story until one point, then it crashes again! The locale is not the problem, so unless someone sends me their audio files to help fix this, I don't know what to do.

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While downloading the A-Sharing files, some of them simply wouldn't work because the files were all messed up, just like it would happened if you didn't have your locale in Japanese, same exact problem as yours, couldn't open because audio file missing and stuff. Still the one I downloaded from here worked just fine, so again I don't know what to say. Regardless, I'm putting my files on Mega, 30 or so minutes and they should be ready to be PM'd to you. If those don't work, then you must definitely have a locale problem some way or the other.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
When I just try to play the game, it can't even play because it says "file corrupted", so I used a locale emulator I got a while ago and it still had audio problems. This was before I merged the audio files; after I merged them, I could get to the main menu and load the save file including in the taxes I did on page one. I get into some kind of room, and when I enter one of the doors, it shows that it's missing a sound file and crashes, and when I start a new game, I go through the story until one point, then it crashes again! The locale is not the problem, so unless someone sends me their audio files to help fix this, I don't know what to do.
But...but...the locale is indeed the problem! :)
When you got the .zip file (like the one from the post on page #1 of the thread) and extracted it, you weren't in Japanese locale -or used Sjisunzip otherwise-, so the Audio filenames -the ones that had Japanese characters in them- got screwed up... So when the game would need them and look for them...ERROR.
Just like how Birbenzunf had said.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
But...but...the locale is indeed the problem! :)
When you got the .zip file (like the one from the post on page #1 of the thread) and extracted it, you weren't in Japanese locale -or used Sjisunzip otherwise-, so the Audio filenames -the ones that had Japanese characters in them- got screwed up... So when the game would need them and look for them...ERROR.
Just like how Birbenzunf had said.
I guess I did forget to mention that my computer was put on the Japanese locale a long time ago.
*A while later* Birbenzunf sent me his audio file and it fixed my problem, so all is good now.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I guess I did forget to mention that my computer was put on the Japanese locale a long time ago.
*A while later* Birbenzunf sent me his audio file and it fixed my problem, so all is good now.
All is well that ends well! Happy for you, man.
Really did look it, though. Even tested with the shared .zip file from the first page to make sure I wasn't just talking through my a$$. Guess I still was! lol

thesmileyface

Reputation score
So does anyone know how you get to the cg/gallary room from the place start at in the save thats in the game files?

SeeingRed

Reputation score
So does anyone know how you get to the cg/gallary room from the place start at in the save thats in the game files?
It's in the underground entertainment place that gets unlocked after you finish the game. But beware, the whole place is massive like a maze, and it took me 10 min to find the room with the CGs.