What's new

RPG [ミルクフォース] PRINCESS GO ROUND (RJ228038)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trial:

Story: An RPG, where the princess turns into a pervert.

Info:
- World Map Where you Walk and Enter New Areas
- RPG Maker MV
- Turn Base Battle System
- Battles are One on One
- Enemies are Only in Dungeons
- The Game Has Random Encounters
- Screen Resolution: 1024x576
- Total Number of Events: 44 scenes (including non-erotic)
- Total Number of CGs: 300+ (56 base CGs)
- Total Play Time: Approx 3.5 hours

Links:

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
anime sharing have a loong lonng download link.
i wait of bittorent link^^ ec.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Boy the encounter rate in the demo is infuriating. I'll be tempted to unpack it and change that if it isn't lower in the real game. Sometimes it's literally after two steps.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Boy the encounter rate in the demo is infuriating. I'll be tempted to unpack it and change that if it isn't lower in the real game. Sometimes it's literally after two steps.
It's intentional, the higher your level, the lower the encounter rate.

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game scripts are not even encrypted in both trial and real one. Just go www\js\plugins folder and edit O_BattleCustom.js with text editor.
Code:
        if(easy_level > 0 && $gameActors.actor(1).level >= easy_level){
            res = 65;
        }else if(just_level > 0 && $gameActors.actor(1).level >= just_level){
            res = 30;
        }else{
            res = 5;  
        }
res is encounterStep. bigger number = less encounters.

Last edited:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
cant even get the trial version running...
debug log says:
[0626/225559.414:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
googled and did sth like deleting the KADOKAWA app folder the game created but the error persist so its not just a random error... guess i cant play this game... and fk rpg maker plugins
EDIT: ok wow ran this with win xp service pack 3 compatibility thing and it works wtf??
EDIT2: umm ran this with the intel graphics card and its working without using win xp mode, guess its sth to do with nvdia?

Last edited:

D-D

Reputation score
So I'm pretty much near the end and the pattern has been get into new town, gain money somehow and buy the best equipment so that you can beat the enemies in the newest dungeon. Except now at the end in the last town the equipment is too pricy so I can't buy them so I can't beat the enemies in the sealed cave near the castle. There seems to be a brothel in the last town but right now I can't use it.

Did I miss something? For now I'll try running around the sealed cave and escaping from the demons inside.

EDIT: Ok, guess I just had to backtrack and check all the towns for H-scenes.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Welp, I'm missing a lot of scenes. Thought a non-h run would result in the mother ending, but nope. Nothing changes.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else having difficulty running the game downloaded from sukebei? Getting an error message saying that there is no such file or directory, specifically the config.rpgsave file within the save folder. Upon examining the files, the expected save folder is instead a .file. I never had to unpack the file, as it was downloaded in an unzipped folder format, but either way I'm in japanese system locale...

Tips anyone?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Check that the folder(s) aren't on read only.
If you're not on japanese local setting, make certain the path don't have japanese in it.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Check that the folder(s) aren't on read only.
If you're not on japanese local setting, make certain the path don't have japanese in it.
Great idea - sadly I tried that and no success. Tried downloading again, same problem. Anyone able to run the game from the torrent?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, the only thing I can think of are rather obvious thing to try :
- delete the "config.file" in the save folder
- rename it into "config.rpgsave"

on the basis that usualy such file save your progress / configuration and the folder usually is empty upon downloading it. And the game create the file at first launch.

Else you might try downloading the trial from dlsite and check for such file into the trial folder and bring copy / paste into the full game.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i have tried the nyaa version and it's obviously corrupted.
for a lucky chance, in my version the bug appear only if i speak with the weapon shop guy.
well, no problem for that (god save the creator of the mv cheating patch)

btw, the game surprised me. it's easy to navigate, it's really funny (but only after disable the random encounter shit), it's fast, and the h-event is really good, both the CG quality and the original ideas behind them, nice, really nice. i like this circle and how they works.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone got a save with the sage? It looks like he's the dad or something, and fucks her at the end.