What's new

RPG [ミルクフォース] PRINCESS GO ROUND (RJ228038)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone got a save with the sage? It looks like he's the dad or something, and fucks her at the end.
that's was a wonderful event.
to unlock most of the last scene u need to become a whore.
to become whore, u need to find and see every h-scene in every town. each scene will raise your slut stat and with more slut stat u can unlock new h-event.
some event require both stat and plot progress to be unlock.
after u have seen every scene in town come back to the last city and become a whore, see all the whore event and then go speak to your dad (or tutor? idk)
enjoy
ps. every town have whore-only scene, so backtracking is required to unlock all the cg-room.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I can't seem to find the father.
the old man is in a single isolated house, near the castle. inside u will see an ice block, to melt them u need the volcano crystal (after beat the volcano boss, check the treasure chest near the boss).
melt the ice to free the old man inside. then come back when u have the whore status, u will see a heart above him.

ps. if u use my save u can't see the event (well u can't see ANY event on that save), because i have already seen it.
u can, however, see all the event through the recollection menu (in the main title screen)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to find the father.
That's not her father, her father is still in the castle under the curse. The old man is the adviser that the evil wizard replaced at the start of the story. Basically while her father (the king) was doing kingly things the Adviser was basically the one that raised her and the scene was showing him remembering the princess was basically a daughter to him and now he's balls deep fucking her.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ouch, that was a quick ban. Anyways, liked the game. Hope there is more from this developer.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Why did guy get banned?
Because the mods are cracking down on rules that have been around forever, but people were too stupid or lazy to read, or just didn't give a crap.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
now if only someone would leak it for my poor ass :whistle:
Because the mods are cracking down on rules that have been around forever, but people were too stupid or lazy to read, or just didn't give a crap.
If you don't mind me asking what rule did he break I thought we were only allowed to not ask for links to games featuring underage characters?

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score
If you don't mind me asking what rule did he break I thought we were only allowed to not ask for links to games featuring underage characters?
You should read the new rule thread that been stickied to the top of the forum. Link requests of any kind now carry a 2 day ban, but this is just the warming up period to get people used to this. After the 8th of September, it will be a 2 week ban. Hopefully this will get rid of the roaches that pop up when ever someone ask for a link, but lets be honest, it wont.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You should read the new rule thread that been stickied to the top of the forum. Link requests of any kind now carry a 2 day ban, but this is just the warming up period to get people used to this. After the 8th of September, it will be a 2 week ban. Hopefully this will get rid of the roaches that pop up when ever someone ask for a link, but lets be honest, it wont.
Sorry to bother again but were is this new rule thread is it n news and announcements cause I looked there and didn't see nor do I see it at the top of the forum? Also does that mean you can't post any links at all anymore?

Sarav

Reputation score
Sorry to bother again but were is this new rule thread is it n news and announcements cause I looked there and didn't see nor do I see it at the top of the forum? Also does that mean you can't post any links at all anymore?
It's the thread called READ BEFORE POSTING, and yes it is in all caps. And no, only asking for links is banned, posting links, as long as it's not restricted content i.e loli/shota, is fine.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's the thread called READ BEFORE POSTING, and yes it is in all caps. And no, only asking for links is banned, posting links, as long as it's not restricted content i.e loli/shota, is fine.
Thanks I found it I was looking in the wrong place.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I knid of get why all the lurkers always ask for that but they must understand that its actually illegal cuz those games arent free and sadly alot of circles and/or artists stoped doing games because of there games being freely downloaded online

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Get back on topic, please.

Reputation score
ONly played the demo so far and how tha fook are you supposed to get H-scenes been wandering around the map getting my arse kicked hoping to find one to no avail

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
They're all literally events. All h-scenes are found by talking to NPCs with hearts above their heads or walking up to hearts just floating about and interacting with them. Just progressing pretty much always give you enough money to buy new equipment in each town, and most bosses can easily be brought down by just using the attack debuff on them and then slashing at them wildly. If you make us of TA and ITH VNR you can also look at the second option in the menu, which holds "travel tips", which always list all currently available events, be it sidequests or h-scenes. Just do each event as they pop up and progress through the story to get more of them to pop up. Simple as that. Also worth mentioning that there's never a reason to save your money. Just buy better equipment as soon as it's available.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Gameplay is pretty standard, art is nice though not too notable, but the story has some really funny moments.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up for fellow completionists, to save some time by not wasting it on classic rpg maker hentai mechanics that aren't there.
There are absolutely no defeat scenes, so no need to keep losing to see if anything starts happening as the sluttiness goes up.
Despite there being multiple "ranks" based on sexual activity, there are no multiple endings like virgin route, etc. (there's only a small bonus dialogue-only scene after the end if you have gone through all the H events) And trying to avoid H scenes for them requires a massive monster grind (found out the hard way).
So just feel free to take on any H scenes you can find, and enjoy all the awesome, sexy, and sometimes hilariously adorable scenes, without worrying about cutting off some others :)

P.S. Did anyone find out what the locked gate before the last boss is for? I tried approaching it in various states, but couldn't get it open. Is it just some scrapped content, since I don't seem to be missing any scenes in the gallery?

blerghit

Reputation score
P.S. Did anyone find out what the locked gate before the last boss is for? I tried approaching it in various states, but couldn't get it open. Is it just some scrapped content, since I don't seem to be missing any scenes in the gallery?
Isnt it just the "normal way" to the seal of the demon? As in a tunnel from castle to the seal, which i think is seen in the cutscene after killing the 4th boss. as in its not really anything but part of scenery.