What's new

ACT Loli [ミルクココアセーキ] うさぎとユメの島 (RJ254376)

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I've recently found out about this game:

It's a sidescroller / platformer in which basically you do what you're supposed to do in any sidescroller ever.

There's neutral / monster enemies which will rape you, then there's girls / monstergirls that can get raped by you if you defeat them.
In order to rape them though you'll need an "Item" that is obtained either by killing monsters or getting raped by them.
So far I've been able to get to the second boss (the levels are divided in 3 parts. the last being a boss stage).

The animations are also really nice so I recommend to check the game out.

The controls are:

Z: Attack (you can press forward/up/down for different combos)
X: Special move*
C: Throw that "item" in order to rape girls

*The special move depends on which type girl you raped last, you can see which move you have on the right of your health bar.

So this is my first post, hopefully I haven't screwed anything up. Also no pictures cause I've seen that there's a loli tag.
Hopefully someone already has this game and can share their savefile, because god knows how many times I've tried to beat that second boss (being a bat-girl) with no success.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I cleared the game and have the gallery almost completely unlocked, only missing the secret boss I assume.
The savefile is located in to "local" folder found in your "appdata" folder. The savefile folder shares the same name as the folder the game is located in and you have to create a savefile first then replace it with the content from my save. In my case the folder was named "うさぎとユメの島 RJ254376".
A shortcut to these folders is typing %APPDATA% in the search option of the windows start menu.

for those interested in playing the game themselves but want to cheat a bit to actually get through the game using CE: The HP value is 1000 and is the Double type wich should be easy to find, HOWEVER the hp value adress is randomised everytime you screen transition so you have to search for the hp everytime you load into a new area and the CE unrandomiser does NOT work.
You will also find multiple values that match your HP but only 1 of them is the real one. I recommend you just freeze all of them to save yourself some time.

EDIT: The game has no manual save as far as I know and simply autosaves after every stage you clear.

Attachments

OP
PaNiq

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot! I've managed to beat the bat girl using a slowed down game thanks to CE, but still I didn't wanna spend so much time completing the game.

Do you happen to know what's the deal with that "secret boss"?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
You forgot to put the r.j number and the story my guy.

Edit:

Also the list of fetishes would be , yuri, monster girls, slugs, dicking, female protagonist.

Last edited:

sora454

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just finished this god-forsaken game. Maybe it's just me or the game is actually insanely hard to defeat. The final boss took me 2 hours to defeat, and that's only because the dev put in a cheat mode for you to choose after you lose at the fight a few times... which I completely missed as I continued to bash my head against the boss while playing at 3 FPS because that boss fight lags you to death.

The secret boss can be triggered by going to 1-1 and talking to the slug in the underground at the 3rd map 11 times (the game says 10, but you need to do it 11 times). This triggers a fight as you, the slug, vs the main girl. She has super powered specials, all her attacks have massive range and decent damage at least, her floating penis shoots lasers and potions at you every few seconds, and you, the slug... you have 3 actions. You can move, jump and attack for about 2% of the boss's HP. That's it.

Thank fuck the dev made it so losing a life doesn't reset the boss's HP, so you can just keep bashing the boss and win as long as you take off 33% of the boss's health per life. Defeating her unlocks the final animation in the gallery.

Anyway, for people who don't want to torture themselves, here's the save file. Put it in your <username>/AppData/Local/<game name>/save folder. In my case the game name was Yumenosima_ver.x.x.

Attachments

ezzefridman

Lurker
Reputation score
hey guys, i cant even open the game. I'm trying to get it open but nothing will do. Any ideas?

carlos_tapia70

Reputation score
hey guys, i cant even open the game. I'm trying to get it open but nothing will do. Any ideas?
I had the same issue, just download the saved file from sora454 and put the save file in the right folder (he already gave the instructions) and I was able to run the game with no problem.

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Super buggy game. Couldnt get very far due to constant crashes so thanks for the save files.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what are those items we get when we defeat a boss??

sephasis

Reputation score
I had the same issue, just download the saved file from sora454 and put the save file in the right folder (he already gave the instructions) and I was able to run the game with no problem.
But I cannot still open the game...

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
But I cannot still open the game...
A few likely possibilities :
1) trouble with the save file => delete it (or the save folder to be certain - just make a backup somewhere before)
2) trouble reading the file -> remove any Japanese from the path folder, leave only letter and number. Also, make the path short, not 12 sub-folder long :p
3) try forced admin mode when starting the exe
4) make sure the whole folder & file aren't in read only mode
5) add an exception to your anti virus for the whole folder
6) Switch you local setting to Japanese (although when it's the cause for game not starting you get a unicode error so I doubt it's the cause here)

Ilverin

Reputation score
Thanks for the saves guys, the third boss was way too much for me, even if I quite like this game.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Weird, I can't open the game either.

I get the error message:
---------------------------
player.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
OK

I've spent half an hour trying to fix by trouble shooting the problem online to no avail.

Methods I've tried include but are not limited to:

1) Reboot your computer
2) Run your application as administrator
3) Reinstall your application
4) Reinstall Microsoft .NET framework
5) Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages

ZyosRed

Reputation score
I'm not responding to anything when I do it. Run in Japanese with a program called Local Emulator, and only player.1D52514670BD769.crash.dmp is created.
Not even in admin mode.
In case, I played a game using MV tool, which is another pixel game maker,
The same was true of this.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Just out of curiosity, for player encountering error, what OS version are you using ?
It's MV game so it shouldn't bug that much. There isn't anything stated on the dlsite page for the game. Maybe check the txt file (usually) coming with the game if it had some info ( just copy & paste in google translation to check for recommended software / OS / troubleshooting - for exact translation you can always try to post the jap text here to see if a kind soul can help)

ZyosRed

Reputation score
Windows 10
And I sent an email directly to the producer,
He said he didn't know either.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Either i'm terrible at this or i'm just inexperienced But i can't for the love of me find the save folder for this game Regardless of the instructions i have read.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I know win 10 don't like some old hentai game & software, but MV should work.
Have you tried disabling all antivirus (even window defender) before trying it ?

If it don't work, it may be a win 10 vs MV related problem, so trying to find some MV focused site / forum to search for help there may be a solution.

And MV game don't need japanese local or emulating tool (the only moment you might need it is when extracting the archive to avoid Japanese name of the file getting corrupted. But if that happen, the game gave you a prompt saying he can't locate xxxx file...).

It's rare, but uncompatible save file version sometime bug game, so try deleting your save folder - although I really doubt it)

You may want to try downloading the trial on Dlsite to see if if can work. If yes, there might be some trouble with the file you downloaded from a third party. If it work, either try redownloading the full game (from dlsite if you bought it or another 3rd party) or you might want to merge the trial file with the full game - a good way to get all the corrupted file name, but knowing what to overide to have the game working properly is a pain, so avoid to overide everthing outside of sound folder if you don't know what to do).

Last edited: