What's new

ACT Loli [ミルクココアセーキ] うさぎとユメの島 (RJ254376)

sephasis

Reputation score
New version has been updated on DLSite. "Fixed the phenomenon that does not start on Windows 10 due to OpenGL"

rolllface

Reputation score
Can't seem to get this to work either, even with the updated trial. First I received an error stating that msvcp140.dll was missing, I pasted that in the game folder and now I get the 'The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b' as some others have. Tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps with no luck.

sephasis

Reputation score
Can't seem to get this to work either, even with the updated trial. First I received an error stating that msvcp140.dll was missing, I pasted that in the game folder and now I get the 'The application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b' as some others have. Tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps with no luck.
It looks you don't have proper VC runtime package.

savedata

Reputation score
A loli and a fucking disembodied flying dick.
Might be the stupidest way yet that I've seen to have a female protagonist and a way to fuck the enemies.
And then the monster girls doesn't even have their own animations on the girl, what a waste. The art and animations are top notch, but everything else is bleh.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Player.exe doesn't open for me. I can see it loading but it doesn't open.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game was overall frustrating. Mobs that come back after you knock them down are just annoying. You take 2 mobs out and h attack one of the girls to heal up and then the other mob just gets back up. If you're unlucky, you'll take a hit if you aren't quick enough. For a platformer, the game tries to be a bullet hell in addition. Enemies also attack far too often. The flying mobs spamming their projectiles really set me back with knockback and potential stunlock especially looking at stage 4 with the laser drones. I really enjoyed the scenes and the character designs, but the game was just a tough journey to get to the end.