What's new

Mirvik's Planet (P3W-856)

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Mirvik's Planet (P3W-856)

*With Siphons approach she turned her attention to him away from Sho turning to face him fully her head cocking to the side once more.*

ZZzzz..zzale.....Zale?....who....I..i know...Zale..i am Zale.

*she turned her head back to Sho then seemed to address those standing here. around her*

Who are you?..I don't recall you.

*The confusion of the situation wasn't sitting well with her at the moment her face starting to show a little agitation.*

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya chuckled.

"No more than the rest of us. Welcome to just another day at the office."

Siphon blinked a couple of times, shaking his head slightly.

"I was afraid you'd say that. I'm Siphon, an old friend of yours, and that is your sister Shoni."

He'd indicate Sho briefly, before speaking again.

"Try not to stress things, I know it seems confusing right now, but your memories most likely will come back with time. I ... well let's just say I've been there a few times now with this."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sho, unfortunately, won't make an attempt to catch Ari's coat, given she's fixed on her sister. When she hears it hit the ground and Siphon mentions clothes, she shakes her head and retrieves it.

"Not sure clothes are a good idea right at the moment." If Zale is still 'electrified,' then putting fabric around her is just going to ignite something. She'll wait until her sister is a little more put together before offering her the coat.

"You think she...de-Ascended? Wait, you think she Ascended in the first place?" The questions are more directed at Siphon than Zale, since she seems to be having a spotty memory. Might explain that and the extra-strength light show, though.

"Do any of us look familiar? Does any of this look familiar?" Given how often chaos tended to reign around them, the battle might spark something in her memory, too.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*hearing them discuss clothes and igniting she seemed to look back and forth through those gathering about. Maybe something clicked when she looked down at herself for a moment because the sizzle of sparks returns and traveled along her bringing into appearance the clothes she had last worn the day she would have disappeared from them. She was now wearing a pair of cargo pants and a t-shirt.

She turned her attention back tot he others again at Sho's questioning of anything being familiar. Looking around again more paying attention to the peoples faces she would linger on siphon and Sho the most but in the end just shook her head in the negative.

"Don't know anyone...feels like I do but cant remember.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, we lost you for a while, sis, but I'm glad to see you managed to come back. Do you remember anything between then and now?" She's not going to push Zale into trying to regain the memories. They'd either come back or they wouldn't on their own time. Powers knew they'd dealt with it enough times with folk around here. There was an undercut of caution, of course. Wouldn't be the first time a familiar face caused them problems but given the display of powers that came along with this one, Sho had little doubt who was standing before them.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon shrugged.

"Best guess yeah, or something pretty close to the same .."

He trailed off as Zale made clothes for herself, then shrugged.

"And perhaps picked up and retained a few tricks from her time ... wherever she was."

He nodded slowly as Zale explained what she felt.

"Chances are the memories are still there, just buried like my own were after I came back. With time, they'll probably return, but I'd advise taking it slowly if your mind lets you. I don't suppose you at least remember Peltas, or Earth at least being home?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a few moments of watching, Victor seemed to determine that what remnants of Mirvik's forces still lived were too busy de-assing the area to be a threat. This caused him to "release" the added weapons on his armor, causing them to seemingly vanish, and began making his way over to the weapon-device, in order to determine how to render it safe. Ravage hesitated for a moment, then began following, still alert for trouble.

[Sc8]Hardware

Official Curmudgeon
Reputation score

Evelyn switched to her pistols and somewhat indolently picked off a few more YORGs, then began sifting through the debris of battle to find usable or salvageable equipment.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Victor got close to Mirvik's device, he called out over the comm. "Sivok, think you can have at least some of your guys help Ravage secure the area around the gate?"

Ravage glanced at Victor. "You want the gate secured?"

"Yeah, just in case. We're going to need that off before I can work."

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*Zale responded first to Sho on what she remembered. She held a hand up and bursts of lightning seemed to surge up throwing some small sparks that were essentially harmless*

"Every thing was...this..energy, electricity,...more. pure energy everywhere that was it."

*Zale could certainly remember things most recent to her but when Siphon asked about earth or peltas she just shook her head no again not knowing what he was talking about.*

"Felt a pull something new appearing in the waves and clouds and then it opened...the hole...came here found all this."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

The description will get a glance to Siphon, given he's the previously Ascended one. Sho doesn't seem worried, though, just curious, since her sister doesn't seem distressed about the situation, just confused and a little incoherent. To be expected, though, since, well, corporeal versus non and all that.

"That...whatever it was the T-Rex came through, maybe? But then, if she Ascended, that doesn't...sound right for that."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon blinked for a few moments, processing that.

"It sure doesn't sound like anything ever associated with ascension that's for sure. I have no idea ..."

He was cut off by Aya, who seemed fairly alarmed, but in a calm way as she replied, "I do. We called them anomalies when we first encountered them, rips in the fabric of space and time. We never did figure out what caused them, but one thing that we did learn is that the Klarnell, the enemy we touched on when you first met me Sho, made use of them. After having checked and found no information suggesting your people had ever encountered them, I thought maybe they were gone, especially since no trace of these anomalies was found in any of your historical records. But this, and now her description ... I fear she may have been a prisoner of theirs somehow, and managed to escape. If so ... and they are still around ... they'll come screaming out of that anomaly, or another like it in search of her."

Meanwhile, Evelyn would luck across some energy cells likely used for the weapons the YORG's had been using, as well as one of the weapons intact, somehow.

Victor got a reply a moment later.

"On our way, looks like his forces are ... fleeing towards the glowing ... anomaly for lack of a better word."

Like he'd said, Ariana might soon see what was left of Mirvik's forces, about twenty or so in all, suddenly rush away from the gate. At first she might think they were coming for her and the others, but then she realized they were heading for the thing that had spit out the T-Rex.

Meanwhile the Rex was happily chowing down on some of the fallen bodies, taking advantage of the free food laying about.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Victor began sending out a couple more messages. "Peltas, this is Victor. The Stargate is secured on this end, so you can shut that end down."

After receiving a confirmation on that, he then contacted the friendly ships in orbit. "Someone drop a tool kit at my location. About to try to render the douchenugget's toy safely inoperable, and I'm not going to be able to do so bare-handed."

[Sc8]Hardware

Official Curmudgeon
Reputation score

A surprising amount of what could only charitably be labeled "junk" from among the detritus of the battle was disappearing around Evelyn; where to, no one could tell...

When the gate shut down, a thought appeared to cross her mind, and she went over near the DHD and began sorting through some of the junk she'd collected.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It took a few moments, but Victor eventually got a reply, likely after a confirmation from Sivok or one of the others.

"Understood, terminating gate connection now."

A moment later the Stargate snapped shut.

Meanwhile, the flash of a transporter beam deposited the kit he had requested neatly next to him.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once the gate closed, Victor's armor shifted, lowering and opening up as he stepped out of it, carrying with him the prod and blaster he used as personal weapons. These were stashed, the prod through a loop on the back of his left shoulder and the blaster clipped to his worksuit's belt on his right side. The block that the armor turned into slid backwards from Victor, somehow vanishing from sight.

He studied the device in front of him for a moment, then sighed and began looking through the kit's tools.

Ravage, meanwhile, seemed far more interested in keeping an eye on what Evelyn was doing, although he did at least divide his attention to also watch for possible derps that might try to head for the now inactive gate.

[Sc8]Hardware

Official Curmudgeon
Reputation score

"Wait...anomaly..."

Evelyn began quickly assembling the junk in a new configuration, then pointed at the DHD.

"Uh, does anyone actually need this...?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sivok blinked at her for a moment, before slowly responding "Well, if you want to get off this planet I'd say yes, we'll be needing that. Plus we have no way to know that jackass Mirvik didn't booby trap his weapon to go off if we fuck with the DHD, sooo ... please don't touch it?

The T-Rex had chosen that moment to lock it's gaze onto Evelyn, starting to thunder towards them. However, just before any shots would be fired, it suddenly threw on the brakes, stopping and tilting it's head oddly. It's head snapped back in the direction of the anomaly, where the last remaining survivors of Mirvik's forces had gone through it hoping to escape. For a moment, all was calm, and then suddenly it let loose a radically different roar than what it had earlier. As it did so, the earth shook as it ramped up to full speed frighteningly fast, thundering back towards the anomaly, and looking VERY angry.

Sivok stood there a moment, watching it run back towards the anomaly, shaking his head.

"Why do I get the feeling someone just did something they shouldn't have and made Mommy very angry?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, saves us from having to try to herd it back through." That from Ian, who had wandered over to join the group, now that the grunt forces had fled and the T-Rex wasn't an issue any longer. "Nabbed us a present for the tech guys." He's got one of Mirvik's weapons shouldered. "Hopefully they can--Zale?"

"Surprise," came from Sho. "But yes, all in favor of heading home." She'll stick her hand up in the air.

Last edited:

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Sivok mentioned Mirvik's weapon, Victor's voice called out, muffled slightly by the fact he was already head-and-shoulders in the device, working on something underneath the control panel. "I'm already working on it, so quit bitching." The general tone of his voice rather strongly suggested he was already in something of a pissed mood himself.

Then the T-Rex roared. "Slaggit... If that thing fucks this up, I'm finding a way to haunt you guys!"

"It's going the other way."

All of the sudden, Victor suddenly swore. "Oh, slag! Sivok, it's not the DHD that's connected to the gate... I think I might have found the trap."

Last edited: