What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

Does anyone know the location of the No.22 monster in the monster encyclopedia?
You can find them when you go to the Lily Fairy's Area. If you're concerned about how to get the item, kill the smaller version which is this

You can find them at

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

they provide no H animations though so don't go to them for them.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*Sigh*
And here I thought there was an update of some sort :x.

Though according to what I've read on the devs' board, they are planning to add some new stuff, like costumes and an updated gallery (with the traps). Hopefully they'll implement it soon enough.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where is the directory this game saves its data to? I got a more updated version, but it still remembers my old key config.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had a worry it might be that. TY, find it easier with windows search than trying search through this topic. "Save" showed up like 9000 times.

Also, this game seems to have everything but good gameplay. With no invincibility on dodge roll and the hitboxes being so loose, there's no skill involved to combat, it boils down to cheesing enemies. The map designs would be fine if it wasnt for all these troll drops into one hit kill traps. When I finally found a save spot after so long and fell down the pit he put in front of it it made me want to pull my hair out. This person went on to make a heap of troll maps in mario maker.

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, this game seems to have everything but good gameplay. With no invincibility on dodge roll and the hitboxes being so loose, there's no skill involved to combat, it boils down to cheesing enemies. The map designs would be fine if it wasnt for all these troll drops into one hit kill traps. When I finally found a save spot after so long and fell down the pit he put in front of it it made me want to pull my hair out. This person went on to make a heap of troll maps in mario maker.
The gameplay is fine. You do have invincibility on dodge roll, it's just a small window so you have to actually care about your timing. Also what you call cheesing enemies is actually just slow methodical gameplay. This isn't a run and gun and slash. It's the kind of game that forces you to take it slow and play conservatively when fighting enemies. As for one hit kill pits, most are detectable if you stop to zoom the screen out, which again lends to the methodical gameplay. There might be at most 3 that you legitimately cannot see in advance.

Also once you have 8 health and attack powerups, the game is a breeze. All I can say is git gud.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The gameplay is fine. You do have invincibility on dodge roll, it's just a small window so you have to actually care about your timing. Also what you call cheesing enemies is actually just slow methodical gameplay. This isn't a run and gun and slash. It's the kind of game that forces you to take it slow and play conservatively when fighting enemies. As for one hit kill pits, most are detectable if you stop to zoom the screen out, which again lends to the methodical gameplay. There might be at most 3 that you legitimately cannot see in advance.

Also once you have 8 health and attack powerups, the game is a breeze. All I can say is git gud.
Did you get to the water part yet? It plays like dark souls but the issue is that you have to cheese all the enemies or you drown.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Even if the game have troll elements, like that pit in front of the "save spot" like KiWolfGirl said. It actually makes you retry and don't just rage quit. And I think thats a good thing in a game.

About cheesing enemies, thats partially true. I mean, you can go full rambo but the way that the gameplay mechanics are designed makes it difficult. So is more like silentone said, it's about methodical gameplay, taking advantage of the enviroment.

Anyway, I like this game and I hope there is more soon.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Even if the game have troll elements, like that pit in front of the "save spot" like KiWolfGirl said. It actually makes you retry and don't just rage quit. And I think thats a good thing in a game.

About cheesing enemies, thats partially true. I mean, you can go full rambo but the way that the gameplay mechanics are designed makes it difficult. So is more like silentone said, it's about methodical gameplay, taking advantage of the enviroment.

Anyway, I like this game and I hope there is more soon.
Hm looking at their website and pixv stuff there doesn't seem to be any activity. So they could just be relaxing for a while and getting their next game together in the background.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hm looking at their website and pixv stuff there doesn't seem to be any activity. So they could just be relaxing for a while and getting their next game together in the background.
I hope so, it will be nice hearing from them soon.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it just me, or does Monster No.42 not work? Furthermore, the dlsite page description says 46 species. Am I just ignoring some monsters or overlooking some? Since No.42 is my last one in the gallery.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Make sure you're using the latest version, as it sounds like you're using one that's quite old (there's been at least a few updates since they added additional animations past the 42nd one). I own the game and have been on top of uploading it whenever a new version comes out (well, technically there was a small bug fix that was released a few days after the last one I uploaded, but I never bothered with it since it was so tiny). Here's my latest one.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

couldnt get this

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shame there is no gallery, only animations, the cgs are top notch and i cant find them anywhere

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Shame there is no gallery, only animations, the cgs are top notch and i cant find them anywhere
Well there is a gallery but....it's not a good one....it's the monster viewing screen just press up or down and it should show their next animation which loops.

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is also the area left of the starting area that unlocks once you beat the game.
I usually prefer to have the "gallery" integrated into an ingame setting with these kinds of games. Unfortunately, the enemies that spawn are random except for the boss re-fights.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is also the area left of the starting area that unlocks once you beat the game.
I usually prefer to have the "gallery" integrated into an ingame setting with these kinds of games. Unfortunately, the enemies that spawn are random except for the boss re-fights.
That's an area for post-game content, mainly the ice area, and for getting the different bosses' items, if you haven't gotten them yet.
It's not really a gallery perse, but you can find a compilation of NPC animations that you can't normally find elsewhere.

And regarding the CGs, yeah you can only see them in game-over screens.