What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

But the Unlock stuff is in Japan . . . = /
In the main menu, press backspace, to change it's configuration to controller, then press enter in the keyboard.

If you've done it right, it should look like this

edit: And if you're wondering what those words in the options mean,

Once in the gallery, use the Up Or Down keys to check the animations.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's the book icon on the bottom right of the screen which indicate the sucess of the "gallery unlock cheat".

PS : you could have use a translating tool - a read the thread a few page back to get the trick ^^

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's the book icon on the bottom right of the screen which indicate the sucess of the "gallery unlock cheat".

PS : you could have use a translating tool - a read the thread a few page back to get the trick ^^
Thank you! >.<

And sry that I caused you so much Trouble :(

Ps: The 100% Save does not really has 100% of all the Items and the Animations BUT it is STILL Leagues better than what I had sooo . . . XD :D

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you! >.<

And sry that I caused you so much Trouble :(

Ps: The 100% Save does not really has 100% of all the Items and the Animations BUT it is STILL Leagues better than what I had sooo . . . XD :D
Sigh . . . I´m sorry but how do I get to the Ice place . . . ? I can´t find it = /

Reputation score

Sigh . . . I´m sorry but how do I get to the Ice place . . . ? I can´t find it = /
There is a map earlier in the thread showing how to get to the ice place.

Also, I think (not completely sure) that it's against the forum rules to repeatedly double post in such a short period of time.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is a map earlier in the thread showing how to get to the ice place.

Also, I think (not completely sure) that it's against the forum rules to repeatedly double post in such a short period of time.
Could be = /

Double Post different stuff or the same stuff? = o

Reputation score

Could be = /

Double Post different stuff or the same stuff? = o
Post #191 has the map to get there.

Doesn't matter what the reason for the double posting is. If you're posting two things in the same time frame, you should just edit your post and include the new information.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Post #191 has the map to get there.

Doesn't matter what the reason for the double posting is. If you're posting two things in the same time frame, you should just edit your post and include the new information.
191 Did not has the map to get to the Ice lands -.-

But I FINALLY found the Ice (Snow/Cold White/Frozen) Land Myself -_-

It´s the one no one could really explain =_=

For explanation . . . : To the left is a Hole that brings me to the Cave (Yeti/Flying six Arm thing/Bug that looks like from Metal Slug/and Rocks falling from above etc.)

In the middle is something no one mentioned: A safe point surrounded by roses + left and right to the safe Krystalare small (very small) cliffs with water

And to the right is a Hole with snow lying on the Ground -_-

You get what play I mean? -.-

Reputation score

191 Did not has the map to get to the Ice lands -.-

But I FINALLY found the Ice (Snow/Cold White/Frozen) Land Myself -_-

It´s the one no one could really explain =_=

For explanation . . . : To the left is a Hole that brings me to the Cave (Yeti/Flying six Arm thing/Bug that looks like from Metal Slug/and Rocks falling from above etc.)

In the middle is something no one mentioned: A safe point surrounded by roses + left and right to the safe Krystalare small (very small) cliffs with water

And to the right is a Hole with snow lying on the Ground -_-

You get what play I mean? -.-
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but I honestly don't understand what you're saying.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If my counting skills haven't failed me, 14 of the last 28 or so posts are all by the same person. That's pretty impressive.

I keep forgetting to ask and conveniently just remembered, so here goes: does anyone have any idea what voice the developer used for the heroine in this? I want to say it sounds the same as the one that was used in Anthophobia, but I currently don't have it downloaded and I'm dragging my feet on playing it again and seeing if that's true. If it is, then SourJelly already told me that the voice collection that they used has mysteriously gone MIA in the meantime and is no longer available for purchase. Somehow I'm not surprised, considering how much I liked it; I enjoy how quiet and restrained it sounds in comparison to the louder, more scream-happy ones that are usually more common. I get the feeling that there aren't many users around here that are knowledgeable about the voice sources you can buy, but you never know.

Edit: got off of my butt and tracked down that download link email SourJelly sent me when Kimochi died out and sure enough, it's the same voice. Damn it. If anyone else was somehow wondering, now you know. Now, if anyone knows of other voice collections that feature a similar voice, I'd be extremely appreciative. I need something good for when I start working on some of my projects.

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but I honestly don't understand what you're saying.
You are far of sounding like an ass = /

An ass would begin throwing insults and flame around just because of his own stupidity (Like nearly any League of Legends Player . . .)

Sooo . . . There is a new Ice Character and new Ice Dungeon Stuff . . . right?

So naturaly I want to go to the Ice place to find that new Character and the new Areas in the Ice And I found the Ice Areal but I can´t manage to get to the Place everyone is talking about -.-

And I begin to curse the developer because I bet he made the Game on purpose like an Labyrinth just so that I have to Rage around and he can lough his ass of :(:mad::(

Yes! I AM gettin Frustrated with this Game! And if I could I would throw it against a wall! But unfortunatelly it´s a download . . . -.-

Reputation score

You are far of sounding like an ass = /

An ass would begin throwing insults and flame around just because of his own stupidity (Like nearly any League of Legends Player . . .)

Sooo . . . There is a new Ice Character and new Ice Dungeon Stuff . . . right?

So naturaly I want to go to the Ice place to find that new Character and the new Areas in the Ice And I found the Ice Areal but I can´t manage to get to the Place everyone is talking about -.-

And I begin to curse the developer because I bet he made the Game on purpose like an Labyrinth just so that I have to Rage around and he can lough his ass of :(:mad::(

Yes! I AM gettin Frustrated with this Game! And if I could I would throw it against a wall! But unfortunatelly it´s a download . . . -.-
Well, I'm not exactly 100% sure if this is how you get there, so don't quote me on this. I think you go to the very first save point and go left. From there, it takes you to a room that has nothing but like 2-3 enemies in it. After clearing it, you continue on for a few rooms, making sure to clear all of the enemies, then you will end up in the room at the start from the map on post #191.

If that doesn't help, then I am out of ideas. Sorry I can't be of more help.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do I do after beating the slime girl boss? I can get to what looks like a Ice area but I get stuck near the beginning of it in the room with all the sea anemones on the floor that instant kill you.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If my counting skills haven't failed me, 14 of the last 28 or so posts are all by the same person. That's pretty impressive.

I keep forgetting to ask and conveniently just remembered, so here goes: does anyone have any idea what voice the developer used for the heroine in this? I want to say it sounds the same as the one that was used in Anthophobia, but I currently don't have it downloaded and I'm dragging my feet on playing it again and seeing if that's true. If it is, then SourJelly already told me that the voice collection that they used has mysteriously gone MIA in the meantime and is no longer available for purchase. Somehow I'm not surprised, considering how much I liked it; I enjoy how quiet and restrained it sounds in comparison to the louder, more scream-happy ones that are usually more common. I get the feeling that there aren't many users around here that are knowledgeable about the voice sources you can buy, but you never know.

Edit: got off of my butt and tracked down that download link email SourJelly sent me when Kimochi died out and sure enough, it's the same voice. Damn it. If anyone else was somehow wondering, now you know. Now, if anyone knows of other voice collections that feature a similar voice, I'd be extremely appreciative. I need something good for when I start working on some of my projects.
Upon reading your post I decided to look at the read me. It indeed credits the source of the voice for the character.

[ボイス]
オレンジラヴァーズ(CV:橙島よしの)

Translated:

"[The voice]
Orange ravages (CV: the Orange island's!)"

In other words it's a developer program via this group.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upon reading your post I decided to look at the read me. It indeed credits the source of the voice for the character.

[ボイス]

Translated:

"[The voice]

In other words it's a developer program via this group.

Nice. I really appreciate you figuring that out - I'm going to check those out later and see if any of them sound similar (or are even the voice I'm looking for). I doubt I would've ever thought to look into the readme for information like that.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[ボイス]

Translated:

"[The voice]
FYI, it's "Orange Lovers". And I believe 橙島よしの can be read as Toujima Yoshino.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do I do after beating the slime girl boss? I can get to what looks like a Ice area but I get stuck near the beginning of it in the room with all the sea anemones on the floor that instant kill you.
Don't go right to where the sea anemones are. Instead, go left. You may need to sprint jump to get to the ledge there though.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't go right to where the sea anemones are. Instead, go left. You may need to sprint jump to get to the ledge there though.
Thanks I didn't know that sprinting made you jump higher.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

FYI, it's "Orange Lovers". And I believe 橙島よしの can be read as Toujima Yoshino.
That makes more sense. Don't read or write Japanese, so I have to rely on dubious online translations. XD

kos9494

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know the location of the No.22 monster in the monster encyclopedia?