What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

Okay, so I ended up finding the way I was supposed to go thanks to laogaoren, and I've defeated the sunflower boss.

Then I remembered I saw an area blocked off by sunflowers way back in the caves... Somewhere around the first boss, I think?

I backtracked as far as I could and looked everywhere I could think of, constantly getting lost in the process. I couldn't find anything.
I even went a ways back in the thread and found laogaoren's post containing a map;
i.imgur.com/UHfyx79.png
which I have tried to make sense of, to no avail. It seems as though the map is just... Wrong?

Now I've tried going forward again, and have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing after all that exploring. I'm currently at a save point where, to my right, is a level where the "ground" that you walk on is made of thick vines, and there are maggots and a few pancake monsters spitting slime spread throughout the level.

I did some exploration here before, and I found one or two underwater parts, but it seems like there's no way to get through them, as there is seemingly no way to replenish oxygen. And I swear, from the save point I'm currently at, I swear there was some other possibly unexplored area just behind me...

Okay, so I ended up finding the way I was supposed to go thanks to laogaoren, and I've defeated the sunflower boss.

Then I remembered I saw an area blocked off by sunflowers way back in the caves... Somewhere around the first boss, I think?

I backtracked as far as I could and looked everywhere I could think of, constantly getting lost in the process. I couldn't find anything.
I even went a ways back in the thread and found laogaoren's post containing a map;
i.imgur.com/UHfyx79.png
which I have tried to make sense of, to no avail. It seems as though the map is just... Wrong?

Now I've tried going forward again, and have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing after all that exploring. I'm currently at a save point where, to my right, is a level where the "ground" that you walk on is made of thick vines, and there are maggots and a few pancake monsters spitting slime spread throughout the level.

I did some exploration here before, and I found one or two underwater parts, but it seems like there's no way to get through them, as there is seemingly no way to replenish oxygen. And I swear, from the save point I'm currently at, I swear there was some other possibly unexplored area just behind me...

Oxygen is shown by your stamina bar which while underwater you replenish with standing near to the plants giving off bubbles and are like seaweed which should stand out somewhat from the background, some have an sorta area of where sometimes enemies can't attack you in and instead hover outside of it or follow you around.

Yes, I've figured out that the stamina bar represents oxygen.
But one of the underwater areas I found didn't seem to have any of the oxygen seaweed. There was just a mermaid at the bottom and you couldn't jump out.

I have moved on to the other underwater areas that I found though. They're designed like a really stupid puzzle. You go down into the water, and you'll usually see one or two different ways that you can go. Pick one way and you'll find seaweed nearby to replenish your oxygen. Pick the other way and there will either not be any seaweed at all, or the nearest seaweed is just out of reach and you drown. Then you have to reload from a save and make your way all the way back to where you just were.

Then it's a matter of remembering how to get from your nearest save to the water level,
remembering which ways to go (and NOT go) in the water levels,
doing trial and error until you loop back around to a previously visited (not underwater) level like I just did,
trial and error until you eventually try a new path, die, lose all your progress and one or two upgrades,
and repeat,
and repeat,
and repeat.

Seriously, whoever made this game must be a fucking retard.

Yea, i cant get a hang of the map some1 provided. I backtracked from sunflower girl to a save point which is in location if u go down u fall to lotus boss room. No idea where to go next.

I think im here:

but i can't manage to get to 6th or 7th areas. no matter where i go from this point, i cant relate areas to map provided ;(

Yes, I've figured out that the stamina bar represents oxygen.
But one of the underwater areas I found didn't seem to have any of the oxygen seaweed. There was just a mermaid at the bottom and you couldn't jump out.

I have moved on to the other underwater areas that I found though. They're designed like a really stupid puzzle. You go down into the water, and you'll usually see one or two different ways that you can go. Pick one way and you'll find seaweed nearby to replenish your oxygen. Pick the other way and there will either not be any seaweed at all, or the nearest seaweed is just out of reach and you drown. Then you have to reload from a save and make your way all the way back to where you just were.

Then it's a matter of remembering how to get from your nearest save to the water level,
remembering which ways to go (and NOT go) in the water levels,
doing trial and error until you loop back around to a previously visited (not underwater) level like I just did,
trial and error until you eventually try a new path, die, lose all your progress and one or two upgrades,
and repeat,
and repeat,
and repeat.

Seriously, whoever made this game must be a fucking retard.

Oh that place.....where you there's just a mermaid at the bottom and you can't jump out is meant to be a death pit really also I agree with how the save system wasn't that too good for how the water levels were and I personally think that ethier more save points or a mini map are needed to stop the game being so harsh and be more enjoyable. As then you atucally explore the level and know how to get back to where you were if you take a wrong turn and get sent back a few rooms. But hey it sounds like he's done for now finally with the game but we won't know for ages yet.

Anyone handy with Cheat Engine here? A table for this game would actually be somewhat nice. I've tried myself but I lack the proper skills to do it.

I've tried to find pointers for this game, I actually managed to make a working table with pointers and all, but they all stopped working when I 'updated' the game and well, now finding pointers are near impossible.

Anyone handy with Cheat Engine here? A table for this game would actually be somewhat nice. I've tried myself but I lack the proper skills to do it.

I've tried to find pointers for this game, I actually managed to make a working table with pointers and all, but they all stopped working when I 'updated' the game and well, now finding pointers are near impossible.

Using cheat engine is annoying as the health number changes whenever you go to another room or that's what's been said earlier in the thread.

Using cheat engine is annoying as the health number changes whenever you go to another room or that's what's been said earlier in the thread.

Yeah, but with pointers you can fix that issue. I managed to make some working pointers when the game came out, but after the two updates finding these pointers are practically impossible.

I'm still trying to find correct pointers, just hoping for someone better then me appear and make a table.

Yeah, that Area is supposed to be like that. I think the devs have a thing for misleading players.

Yea, i cant get a hang of the map some1 provided. I backtracked from sunflower girl to a save point which is in location if u go down u fall to lotus boss room. No idea where to go next.

I think im here:

but i can't manage to get to 6th or 7th areas. no matter where i go from this point, i cant relate areas to map provided ;(
Currently making a map to navigate through the water "maze". Will edit once I'm done.

edit: Finally done after 3 hrs of stitching images.
I didn't include some of the enemies in the images so proceed with caution.
Assuming that you're here
IqvbO1a.png

Myhryrr.png

8B8pIOF.png

xJhKTYw.png

iJW6rsX.png

EmMFAc4.png

A little tip while navigating through the water:
Getting hit by enemies help, you won't lose stamina while the invincibility frame is up.
This only works provided that you have enough HP and clothes.

Last edited:

That new enemy is so cute! Sucks she has a reused animation tho, but it's still a nice gesture for the milestone.

For those of you interested in using Cheat Engine with this game, I find that using the pointer scanner feature to be quite nice.

Sorry for double posting, but I took a little bit of time to dig through the files and as I thought, the editing I'm doing won't be compatible with this version. I also took a look at the new enemy's animations:

EeIeqvX.gif
I'm glad to see there's finally a proper blowjob animation (best update, clearly). She also has what appears to be the spear enemy's animation, as well:

Rc7rkKx.gif
I haven't played through the game to see where she's located yet, so I'll leave that to you guys.

Nice work.

That didn't take long at all, did it? I'm downloading the new version from DLsite right now, so I'll have it uploaded shortly. Can't forget about my friendly yet annoying reminder to support the developer whenever you can, though. They're close to the 3000 mark.

As for the sprite editing I'm doing, I haven't cracked open the new version yet, but as I said, I assume the addition of the new character will break it. I was maybe 40% done, so I'll keep doing it in my spare time, even if it only works with the older version. No reason to give up after putting as many hours as I have into it, though I won't be making as much progress on it now due to working towards a few technical certifications. I'll still leave the old version up for download in case anyone wants to try my silly little mod when it's done.

Edit: all finished (with the upload, that is). I accept undying love and eternal gratitude as forms of payment. Better yet, give them to the developer instead.

So what does your mode do? Exporting the game animations into gifs? Just curious :)

Btw, new update. 2 new animations and opening sequence.

Sort of interesting news on my end - ServerSurfer's posts sparked my interest in trying to figure out how to extract the game's files to see if I could get to the sprites and modify them. I actually figured that part out (never underestimate Google), but I'm still tinkering around and figuring out how to re-import my modified sprites back into the game without having to sacrifice some of their visual quality (I can't reimport files if they're larger than they originally were, and everything I'm editing so far is ending up that way). I'm hoping I can get it down eventually, since one of my recent hobbies has been trying to improve my sprite editing skills in MUGEN by editing characters to remove their clothes and whatnot and this would be another fun mini-project for me, as I'd like some of the animations even more if the heroine wasn't wearing as much clothing during them.

Now, the real question is whether or not it'd be wrong of me to share anything I edited (and before anyone gets too excited, know that I have absolutely no formal art training and my results can be varied). I know that sounds strange coming from someone who shares games fairly regularly, but I view ripping open a commercial game's files with my grubby hands and changing things around as a slightly different beast.

Edit: I did actually manage to figure out a way to get edited sprites back in properly, as you can see here - ignore the dubious quality, as I didn't spend a lot of time editing it before I knew for sure that I could get it back into the game:

CKCpo0k.jpg

You extracted the game files? Please tell me how.
I want to edit the sprites as well and I really want to get the raw animation images.

I'm not at my computer right now, but I'll have the newest version uploaded by tonight, so hang on until then. As for how I'm extracting everything, try googling for a Game Maker extractor like I did and it shouldn't be too tough to figure it out from there (I apologize for sounding as if I'm brushing you off, but I can't guide you through it right now). If you look at my earlier posts here, however, you'll see that I posted an example of how the sprites are extracted, and they are definitely not suited for putting them together in an animation (you get giant jumbled sheets full of random sprites instead of single files for each one).

I'm holding off on my editing until it looks like the author's going to stop adding new sprites, by the way, as each new version breaks what I'm doing and it seems silly for me to require everyone to use a specific older version for it. When that happens, I'll have to start from scratch again, but I'm going to attempt to go all out and remove all of her clothing once it's damaged and make all of the animations be nude. I know that won't fit everyone's tastes, but it'll at least be something different. If any of you have any small edits you'd like for me to try to do, feel free to ask. Just keep in mind that I'm an amateur and I'm also not sure if certain edits will break the animations or not.

I'm not at my computer right now, but I'll have the newest version uploaded by tonight, so hang on until then. As for how I'm extracting everything, try googling for a Game Maker extractor like I did and it shouldn't be too tough to figure it out from there (I apologize for sounding as if I'm brushing you off, but I can't guide you through it right now). If you look at my earlier posts here, however, you'll see that I posted an example of how the sprites are extracted, and they are definitely not suited for putting them together in an animation (you get giant jumbled sheets full of random sprites instead of single files for each one).

I'm holding off on my editing until it looks like the author's going to stop adding new sprites, by the way, as each new version breaks what I'm doing and it seems silly for me to require everyone to use a specific older version for it. When that happens, I'll have to start from scratch again, but I'm going to attempt to go all out and remove all of her clothing once it's damaged and make all of the animations be nude. I know that won't fit everyone's tastes, but it'll at least be something different. If any of you have any small edits you'd like for me to try to do, feel free to ask. Just keep in mind that I'm an amateur and I'm also not sure if certain edits will break the animations or not.

I got the files. Thanks a bunch.
And yeah, I feel your pain man. The sprite sheets are a mess.

All right, I managed to download the latest update and found the new animations - it looks like they're both related to the lily boss:

apK9CM2.gif

JWpXD1p.gif
I'm not entirely sure what's going on in that last animation (after looking at it more closely, it looks like the boss is giving her a handjob), but futa-on-futa unfortunately doesn't do anything for me. I'm sure there's some of you who'll love it, though, so have fun! And hey, maybe it'll convince more of us to buy it; whatever the case, it's surprising to see that they're still updating it with new animations at a fairly regular rate. Makes me very interested to see what their next project will be.

Edit: go to this post since I'm a dunce.

Last edited:

Another good update. Hope the creator has it in him to make new game after whenever he's satisfied with updates.

I just don't want second Incubus Fantasy in my hands. >.>

Another good update. Hope the creator has it in him to make new game after whenever he's satisfied with updates.

I just don't want second Incubus Fantasy in my hands. >.>

did that ever get a good translation? even just skills?
also this guy should make a new game can't wait to see more from him.

All right, I managed to download the latest update and found the new animations - it looks like they're both related to the lily boss:

apK9CM2.gif

JWpXD1p.gif
I'm not entirely sure what's going on in that last animation (after looking at it more closely, it looks like the boss is giving her a handjob), but futa-on-futa unfortunately doesn't do anything for me. I'm sure there's some of you who'll love it, though, so have fun! And hey, maybe it'll convince more of us to buy it; whatever the case, it's surprising to see that they're still updating it with new animations at a fairly regular rate. Makes me very interested to see what their next project will be.

Thanks as always Sir Elusi!
But I think you uploaded the wrong version. Didn't see the new animation, and the update log was up only until 8/24

Back