What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

Well, with your and Sir ServerSurfer's discovery, I bet there would be people who are getting ready to edit the game's sprites anytime soon.
If someone more capable is editing this, they'd better tell me before I waste even more hours toiling away at it! I think I'm frying my eyes by staring at my monitor for so long. I'll be so sad if it was all for nothing.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I went to the Dev's twitter to see if there's gonna be an update.
Well, I wasn't wrong~

According to google's rough translation, in commemoration of reaching 3k sales, he's going to make this new character to be released as early as next week. Reason why next week is because he's gonna fix some "computer systems" or something. Must be talking about the game.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On one hand, I'm happy to see new updates and content are still being pushed out; on the other, this'll likely break the sprite editing I've been doing. You win some, you lose some.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

On one hand, I'm happy to see new updates and content are still being pushed out; on the other, this'll likely break the sprite editing I've been doing. You win some, you lose some.
welp just will have to not upgrade or keep the previous version that your doing this on.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow this thread has been blowing up these past couple days.
Skimming through the posts I've seen a lot about people getting stuck and not knowing where to go.

Now I'm stuck, too. I just beat the uh... Second flower boss? The flower girl with the shotgun. The battle took place on top of a body of water, and there were giant lotus flowers floating on the water.
I've been looking around for between two and four hours now, and haven't found anything. I've backtracked and looked for areas that were cut off with vines resembling the flowers from the third boss, but I haven't seen any yet.
I did find some sunflower-type vines though.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow this thread has been blowing up these past couple days.
Skimming through the posts I've seen a lot about people getting stuck and not knowing where to go.

Now I'm stuck, too. I just beat the uh... Second flower boss? The flower girl with the shotgun. The battle took place on top of a body of water, and there were giant lotus flowers floating on the water.
I've been looking around for between two and four hours now, and haven't found anything. I've backtracked and looked for areas that were cut off with vines resembling the flowers from the third boss, but I haven't seen any yet.
I did find some sunflower-type vines though.
You know that area with a lot of vines going up? The area with slimes spitting on you and that if you fall down, you'll die by vore. Go right from that area instead of going up. I could provide you with a picture but I'm on mobile rn.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I forgot about that area.
I've backtracked so far now, I just got past the area of the first boss, so now I have to travel back to the correct area.

This is going to suck.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Many thanks to you~

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game seems to have updated on the dlsite today, and with a quick google translate, it looks like the new enemy, or whatever purpose that new character has, is in the game now along with some bug fixes too.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That didn't take long at all, did it? I'm downloading the new version from DLsite right now, so I'll have it uploaded shortly. Can't forget about my friendly yet annoying reminder to support the developer whenever you can, though. They're close to the 3000 mark.

As for the sprite editing I'm doing, I haven't cracked open the new version yet, but as I said, I assume the addition of the new character will break it. I was maybe 40% done, so I'll keep doing it in my spare time, even if it only works with the older version. No reason to give up after putting as many hours as I have into it, though I won't be making as much progress on it now due to working towards a few technical certifications. I'll still leave the old version up for download in case anyone wants to try my silly little mod when it's done.

Edit: all finished (with the upload, that is). I accept undying love and eternal gratitude as forms of payment. Better yet, give them to the developer instead.

Attachments

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for double posting, but I took a little bit of time to dig through the files and as I thought, the editing I'm doing won't be compatible with this version. I also took a look at the new enemy's animations:

I'm glad to see there's finally a proper blowjob animation (best update, clearly). She also has what appears to be the spear enemy's animation, as well:

I haven't played through the game to see where she's located yet, so I'll leave that to you guys.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

did at least leave a hint to where you can find the new person?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

did at least leave a hint to where you can find the new person?
According to the devs,
"This new character ['s misfortune of black cat] is a random occurrence in Yurihora."

I assume she'll randomly appear in the EX stage, as "Yurihora" is what the devs call that area.

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just found her.
She is in the new ice level.
When you go in the ice level, where the first juki enemy is, just go down and than left again. there is a staight room with one yuki enemy ( the one who throws snow at you) and a enemy in a ice block. sometimes in this room there also spawns the new enemy... it is a 50% chance that the new enemy is there

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just found her.
She is in the new ice level.
When you go in the ice level, where the first juki enemy is, just go down and than left again. there is a staight room with one yuki enemy ( the one who throws snow at you) and a enemy in a ice block. sometimes in this room there also spawns the new enemy... it is a 50% chance that the new enemy is there
Yes, to be specific

And as Sir Samur stated, she only appears 50% of the time.

P.S. I love stitching images