What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Uh sorry if this counts as a necro, but since the save in post #202 isn't working due to the mega account being terminated, does anyone know how to get to the save point located here? Been running around for a while and without a map I got 0 clue where i'm going. I do know the teleport feature exists but unless I've somehow missed it, I can't find a teleport option to this place either

Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

Ok to clarify my talking about the NPC gallery - This image should properly lead you to what I was saying:

Last edited:

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Uh sorry if this counts as a necro, but since the save in post #202 isn't working due to the mega account being terminated, does anyone know how to get to the save point located here? Been running around for a while and without a map I got 0 clue where i'm going. I do know the teleport feature exists but unless I've somehow missed it, I can't find a teleport option to this place either
Hello again, I have attached the old save files to this post that should have been what was in that mega. Once again save file location is in C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\flowerfairy

hopefully this works for you.

Attachments

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello again, I have attached the old save files to this post that should have been what was in that mega. Once again save file location is in C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\flowerfairy

hopefully this works for you.
Oh whoa i didn't expect you to still have the save after two years haha, many thanks

Last edited:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure where the thread for Flowerwitch went, but the creator has released a new demo v. 3.0 on that Cien site. Checked his twitter today, and he said the new demo will come to the official site soon

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I wanted to play the game again but every link is dead is there a kind individual that still has the link so i cna enjoy this awesome game ?
Thanks in advance
Okay i was really impatient and just bought it is there a way to play this game in fullscreen ? if i remebered correctly i was playing it in a higher resolution back then

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
@Backvergnugen

Edit out the part where you say you want a link that's bannable offense. I don't think you can full-screen the game IIRC, but you can increase window size in the options menu.

cell943

Reputation score
I wanted to play the game again but every link is dead is there a kind individual that still has the link so i cna enjoy this awesome game ?
Thanks in advance
Okay i was really impatient and just bought it is there a way to play this game in fullscreen ? if i remebered correctly i was playing it in a higher resolution back then
I believe there is a section in the options where you can adjust the screen multiplier (x1, x2, etc), but not to go fullscreen. You can get around this by using Windows magnifier or purchasing a piece of software like Lossless Scaling (completely worth it and it's only a couple bucks).

cell943

Reputation score
One of the developer's latest posts on cien mentions a "package edition" which is apparently rare to find. Does anyone have any idea what he's talking about?

madskull

Reputation score
One of the developer's latest posts on cien mentions a "package edition" which is apparently rare to find. Does anyone have any idea what he's talking about?
i been pestering him about releasing the CGs from this game time ago, he doesnt feel so confident, but lately due he improvised his art and he is more confident now, he gave us a few CGs from this game, i understand it was a physical version of the game, it included gallery art, manual and other things, pretty sure is physical since he said its pretty hard to find now, if was digital he only need to post the link to the download. possibly exclusive to japan only.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
for all those who are looking for a save there a way to unlock the gallery for those who don't wish to beat the game tho I beat it the double last boss took me forever to beat just go to the unlock file and translate it in google and follow the steps it won't take really long like a min or 2 and your done for the last boss *flower boss* decrease her hp into she in a stun then grind the 3 flower in her area while you dodge the one flower that goes back and forth you will get full hp if you are patient

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
So i read this thread back in 2017 and now again in 2019. Nothing has been added since? There is no more content after the ice witch and the girl you 'rescue,' correct?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So i read this thread back in 2017 and now again in 2019. Nothing has been added since? There is no more content after the ice witch and the girl you 'rescue,' correct?
Nothing's been added because the creator's been working on his new game, Flower Witch, which happens to have been released within the past week or so.

aeonflux88

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if it has been posted already but since there are many people asking for a save with gallery:
You can unlock the gallery instantly by going to the main menu, there press return-key so the controlls is set to controller and then hit enter. Not sure if multible times.
Then from the options in main menu you should see the whole gallery.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, the same trick does work for this game.

Reputation score
I swear the music that plays during the game over when she gets fucked by the enemies, i heard it from other hentai games.

JustNameIsFineToo

Reputation score
Did anyone got full collection of items?
I lack numbers 51 and 69, any info on where to get them? Or what they are?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Does Anyone know if there is a map for the world, I know someone had made one for flower witch, but I can't seem to find one for this one.
Thanks.