What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

Looks more like a bunch of people asking for stuff instead of a creator throwing out plans for new features...

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks more like a bunch of people asking for stuff instead of a creator throwing out plans for new features...
from what i could understand they have already made some work on these
19th frame the rest are either planned or nothing at all was kinda drunk when i found this:p

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thing I like about Flower Fairy is how the heroine is properly restrained during most of her H scenes.

A lot of heroines in other games just lets themselves get fucked.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Darn, I tried Cheat Engine, but couldn't figure out how to give myself infinite health. The gameplay is really good, but I don't play games like this for a challenge.

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Darn, I tried Cheat Engine, but couldn't figure out how to give myself infinite health. The gameplay is really good, but I don't play games like this for a challenge.
It's not quite an infinite health cheat, but it's close: You can edit the savegame file located in AppData\Local\flowerfairy\data.bin using a HEX editor to raise your stats, particularly the defense one.

You may change the values in the following addresses to 01 (or anything but 00, I suppose) in order to increase your level by 1 each (for a maximum of 10)

Attack: 97 to a0
Defense: a1 to aa
Resist: ab to b4
Stamina: b5 to be

And if you're interested; the 73 different items you can find are listed from address c9 to 111.

Noobmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, for some reason neither the Japanese nor English version will even open or display any kind of error message for me. Is anyone having an issue with this or an idea of what it could be?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, for some reason neither the Japanese nor English version will even open or display any kind of error message for me. Is anyone having an issue with this or an idea of what it could be?
If it don't even start, check that it's not the antivirus blocking the game - disable it and try starting the game.

Try too in forced admin mode to check.

If all fail, unless you're on win 8 / 10 that sometime have problem with H game, I don't know what can cause this. And if you're with the win 8/10, not having it I dunno myself.

Noobmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh. I tried all that, restarting my comp, what not. Got back from work today, on a whim tried again, and presto gameo! Makes no sense, but it all worked out in the end. Thank you for the help!

pstone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not quite an infinite health cheat, but it's close: You can edit the savegame file located in AppData\Local\flowerfairy\data.bin using a HEX editor to raise your stats, particularly the defense one.
[...]
I was asked via PM to elaborate a bit more on this. I am using with the HEX editor Plugin (installed and accessed via the Plugins menu marked in my first screenshot). You can use any HEX editor you like though, they all work the same way basically.

What you want to see after opening the file is something like this:
In order to find an address, you look for the first part of the address by scanning the rows of the first column and then determine the last digit of the address by going through the 16 columns with values ranging from 0 to f. In this example, I have marked address f5.
You can assign a value between 00 to ff to this. For level and item manipulation, setting it to 01 should be enough.

And here are the addresses I mentioned once more as they appear in the file:
Some of the other addresses should determine stuff like which ability you have gained already, whether you have beaten a boss or not, which location you saved at, etc.
Feel free to play around with it, I couldn't be bothered though.

Also, please excuse the unusually large screenshots which are due to me using a high DPI setting.

chrsmsnhen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you just provide the edited file?

Mars Project

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save file to download? Or a guide? I just beat the water boss and I honestly can't figure out what to do from that point, I tried going to the ice area but there was a big impassable point. I tried the elven forest but there are just deadends all over the place.

UPDATE:

Through sheer dumbluck I manage to beat both the rose fairy and the lotus fairy. But from this point i'm stumped.

Last edited:

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save file to download? Or a guide? I just beat the water boss and I honestly can't figure out what to do from that point, I tried going to the ice area but there was a big impassable point. I tried the elven forest but there are just deadends all over the place.

UPDATE:

Through sheer dumbluck I manage to beat both the rose fairy and the lotus fairy. But from this point i'm stumped.
...Look around. Save files are around here somewhere. Use the search feature damn it. There's a reason why the thing exists in the first place. i CAN reassure you that there should be save files somewhere around here though.

dedadagain

Reputation score

Does anyone happen to have a savegame right after the laboratory? I have a full save game, but I can't seem to find a way to trigger the eng dialogue. Thanks in advance

Mars Project

Lurker
Reputation score
Necrobump, sorry. I got a sudden interest in the game again and was wondering if anyone has a complete game save? I've heard there is a bonus cave area where you can get random enemy encounters. Would very much appreciate a save for it, since I suck at this game with the fact there is no map overlay and I get lost all the time.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Necrobump, sorry. I got a sudden interest in the game again and was wondering if anyone has a complete game save? I've heard there is a bonus cave area where you can get random enemy encounters. Would very much appreciate a save for it, since I suck at this game with the fact there is no map overlay and I get lost all the time.

Here's my save
Full ups and items, saved at the entrance of the new area
Page 19 by laogaoren

He has the latest save.

cell943

Reputation score
From the dev's latest twitter post, it sounds like he has 3 or 4 images plus the final boss fight left to draw before releasing the sequel, Flower Witch. I've only got google translate to go by, though.

"This week, I made the final boss image and amended the game over illustration. The final boss will be able to start the assembly next week if it goes well! Game over illustration is the remaining 3 to 4 sheets so I'd like to finish up here, but next week I will be able to complete either if I can do it! (^ ^) / Thank you. "

cell943

Reputation score
It sounds like he's completed the game and is looking for somewhere to sell it now, so in the mean time he's refining the systems, like the trajectory of firing the seeds, in the game (aka introducing new bugs that will delay the game until 2025). From his Twitter:

The program took a long time trying to improve the tracking trajectory class so that it could be used anywhere. If you think carefully, development is already over the end so you can use it, but there was no place to use ...
Or that possibly means that one system is completed. I have no idea. Google Translate is garbage.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It sounds like he's completed the game and is looking for somewhere to sell it now, so in the mean time he's refining the systems, like the trajectory of firing the seeds, in the game (aka introducing new bugs that will delay the game until 2025). From his Twitter:

Or that possibly means that one system is completed. I have no idea. Google Translate is garbage.
The way I see it, he's still on the final stages on completion but wanted to have it finished.
He ran into some problem during the final boss programming but he's planning to have it finished by the end of the week.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey friends, just wanted to post a quick update for the new game "Flowerwitch".

From a tweet the dev sent out a few days ago, the game will be released sometime early spring. No official date set unfortunately, but at least we know when to expect it. Screenshot_20190204-230619_Chrome.jpg