What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

Is there actually a Full save somewhere? = o

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hmm actually I bet that someone could put it in here = D

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks as always Sir Elusi!
But I think you uploaded the wrong version. Didn't see the new animation, and the update log was up only until 8/24
I'll check it out as soon as my computer wants to behave and see if I slipped up. I wouldn't be surprised if I did, seeing as how I'm juggling three or four different versions and they're never named any differently when I download them. Sorry for being a pain in the butt and teasing everyone with a new update if that's what happened.

Edit/update: that's indeed what happened. Sorry again, guys. This should definitely be the right version - I even double checked for everyone's safety. I can go sit in the corner of shame for a while if you want.

Attachments

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Ice area that was added in the August Update.

No need, you already provided us with the Game. Besides, it's normal to make mistakes :p
Sooo after beating the endboss the Game still continues? awesome = D Will there be new Bosses? And how will the Story Continue? = o

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sooo after beating the endboss the Game still continues? awesome = D Will there be new Bosses? And how will the Story Continue? = o
There isn't much of the story post-game. You get to meet a new girl, then she gets raped by the boss, you beat the boss, then that's that. No additional dialogues added.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There isn't much of the story post-game. You get to meet a new girl, then she gets raped by the boss, you beat the boss, then that's that. No additional dialogues added.
I don´t get it = o so you have to rescue the new Character? = o

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm . . . and this happens after you beat the Game once? Like after the scene where you throw your siss from that cliff? = o
Yep.
Simply put,
Beat the game, warp yourself to the EX Area, find the Entrance to the Ice Area, then you'll get a scene with the new girl.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yep.
Simply put,
Beat the game, warp yourself to the EX Area, find the Entrance to the Ice Area, then you'll get a scene with the new girl.
Yay! Thanks a million = D

Ok! Last Question!

I´ve got a Data.bin but doesn´t I need a Data.win? :confused: (I mean yeah I definitely need it as a Win since the bin still doesn´t work)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yay! Thanks a million = D

Ok! Last Question!

I´ve got a Data.bin but doesn´t I need a Data.win? :confused: (I mean yeah I definitely need it as a Win since the bin still doesn´t work)
Ähh . . . and does I need an Updated version of Flower Fairy? = I

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, you lost me there. If you're talking about the save data, then all you need is data.bin
data.win is, well the game's data. If you delete it, then chances are you won't be able to play.

Ähh . . . and does I need an Updated version of Flower Fairy? = I
To load a save from, let's say, the new area, then yes you need an updated version of the game. Otherwise, you won't need the updated version. I recommend you get the most updated version though.

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok, you lost me there. If you're talking about the save data, then all you need is data.bin
data.win is, well the game's data. If you delete it, then chances are you won't be able to play.

To load a save from, let's say, the new area, then yes you need an updated version of the game. Otherwise, you won't need the updated version. I recommend you get the most updated version though.
Where? = o

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score