What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I just happened to have come across it by accident, but there is in fact an H animation for the soldier. But, the requirements is that you need to have the "Hypnosis" status from the trap the soldier sets down. Only then can you actually trigger the H animation with the soldier alone. From what I figured out, it can only be triggered just by jumping on them. lmao

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Edit: found something cool, you get a bad end if you try to face the world 1 final boss while you have a stage 2 demon seed parasite inside you. Ends in a nice animated GO screen with hasumi giving birth.

Edit 2: Ok, the houseplant is seriously cool. In addition the the scene you get the first time and the animation you can freely go through after, if you feed it enough it'll evolve to a bigger plant, with its own scene and animations, that absorbs pollution even faster. You can even hit it to make it refund you the pollution it absorbed, and doing it enough will cause it to de-evolve back to base state. Gonna grind some more pollution to see if there's a third stage. Highly recommend getting machine translation if mind control/hypnosis/aphrodisiacs are your thing, cause the scene are pretty hot, theres a sense of "this thing is growing beyond my control", both in the sense it's getting bigger&stronger, and Hasumi is succumbing to the pleasure.
I thought i was thorough trying to find all the new H-scenes but you got me beat, i never would've found these ones for sure. But nevertheless, that plant second animation is amazing, ignoring the bugs which hopefully will get fixed before the full release, all the animations so far are blowing me away. Got my wish too with that mechanical trap

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As nice as the new content is I feel like it'll be all for nothing if they don't come up with a better grab system. Right now they're beyond trivial to escape and you basically have to go out of your way to get any status effects. I think changes to how it works have prevented certain stages of scenes showing up because you orgasm before the struggle bar reaches the bottom. I've also not seen the soldier's non-trap animation in this version and not for lack of trying.
I've experienced a few bugs like sex sprites persisting in the world, the slugs starting an animation and sending the player-character flying, dialog/cutscenes hanging on their last element. It feels like hit detection has gotten worse, with the traps in 2-1 activating from a floor above, and the ones thrown by the troops have to be hit in a very specific way to activate.
If you're having issues with cumming before scenes can progress, it's likely because you have too much pollution. Get rid of it by using the houseplant, you'll find your lust goes up much slower afterwards.

The issue you've been having with the 2-1 traps isn't something I've seen. Do note that there are 2 variants on the trap: one with the trap pyramid on the floor and another with it stuck on the ceiling. Perhaps that is what is confusing you? You can tell where the "tripwire" is easily enough by looking for the energy the trap sends out.
EDIT: I finished the trial (up to 2.1) having found 5 of those mysterious "Fragments". Has anyone figured out how to unlock the gallery yet? I'm assuming it needs another fragment or two I missed.
There are 8 fragments total, 10 in the CI-en paid version, 2 for each stage excluding 1-4 as its a bossfight only. Don't do anything thus far, not sure what they will eventually do either. Gallery is currently unimplemented.

Last edited:

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't wait for more of the plant update.
I wish the maker of this game continue to update this after its finished.
=3="
There aren't many H-game with this kind of quality.

raeyvolution

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My 1000yen for supporting them in CiEn doesnt go to waste---the game's really ticks all my sweet spots!
WIll continue supporting them in the coming months too, cant wait for more trials XD

Also damn there's soooo many funny bugs screenshot Ive found (like the one people said before about having a bound-state version persist in the world even though youve broke free etc) but too bad they asked everyone to not post SSes of the trial Qwq

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Another reason why the ecstasy meter rises first before the resistance meter is likely because of one of the equipment that's been given to you. One of them drastically slows down the resistance, which is something that I didn't realize until now. No wonder if felt so long for the resistance to fall.

Another note is that the hypnosis status also affects the h scenes with the robots in World 2. Still experimenting things around here though, so I'll let you guys know what I find.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I checked the dev's ci-en page and confirmed what we have in current version of the demo;

status = all from previous + 2 more from 2-1, 1 more from 2-2.
The plant at the base currently has only 2 stages - the initial form, and little taller form.
H scenes = all from previous + 1 added for 1-2 boss, 2 scenes & GO from 1-4 boss, 1 scene from 2nd stage androids, and 1 from 2-2.

Guessing the dev's next update will be boss enemy for 2-2

raeyvolution

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I checked the dev's ci-en page and confirmed what we have in current version of the demo;

The plant at the base currently has only 2 stages - the initial form, and little taller form.
H scenes = all from previous + 1 added for 1-2 boss, 2 scenes & GO from 1-4 boss, 1 scene from 2nd stage androids, and 1 from 2-2.

Did the dev mention anything about the 10 Fragments we find during gameplay?

Also please tell me if I miss something but there's currently 4 Equips for Hasumi right?
1. Accel Charger---Speeds up Transformation Energy charge rate
2. Drain Protect---Disables Energy Drain (and by extension detransformation) during scenes
3. High Resist---Significantly reduces Resist Gauge drain rate during scenes
4. Inactive Skin---Disables recovery of some bad status from Transforming

dakilladj

Reputation score

+1 trap animation from 2-1.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How are you supposed to trigger the Android scenes? All they do is shoot at me and walk forward into me.
Also, any good way to up pollution quickly?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How are you supposed to trigger the Android scenes? All they do is shoot at me and walk forward into me.
In order to trigger the android scenes, you need to have the hypnosis status.

As for pollution, I'd say stick with the jellyfishes. After a long enough time, you can get the carved seal status, which triggers Hasumi to get hit with pleasure by the jellyfish when you're not in a bind. You can also just get the Climax/Ecstasy status just by cumming from any enemy.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Love the animation for the second stage houseplant and can't wait to see what the third is like <3

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not available for anyone but supporters unfortunately, but if you do have access to 2-2, then the new enemy's aphrodisiac status doubles pollution gain. I just grabbed than and then fucked a few androids to death (Hasumi's, not theirs).

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not available for anyone but supporters unfortunately, but if you do have access to 2-2, then the new enemy's aphrodisiac status doubles pollution gain. I just grabbed than and then fucked a few androids to death (Hasumi's, not theirs).
Actually you just need to have the hypnosis ailment on her and she goes to town on every android that bumps into her, the jellyfish enemies can help with that too.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
just found this. has anyone made a "walk-through" of sorts on how to get all status effects and what they do and any special animations?

edyjaw

Reputation score
Pollution is the pink bar right?
How do i feed that plant?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Pollution is the pink bar right?
How do i feed that plant?
Approach it, and it should start tugging at her. Back away, do it again. Then on the third time or so, a scene should start.