What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pollution is the pink bar right?
How do i feed that plant?
And then I let it loop for how long before my digimon finally evolves?
Pollution is the first stat you see in the pause menu, it increases on orgasm with most enemies, the plant evolves once it's eaten 25-30ish pollution.
Actually you just need to have the hypnosis ailment on her and she goes to town on every android that bumps into her, the jellyfish enemies can help with that too.
I'm aware of that, i was commenting on how to grind pollution, which I did by grabbing aphrodeciac to double pollution gain, then screwing a few droids. Naturally I had hypnosis too to enable that.
just found this. has anyone made a "walk-through" of sorts on how to get all status effects and what they do and any special animations?
There are 11 status effects, some of these I refer to as tier 2 effects, by which I mean they are acquired by prolonged contact with an enemy that has already hit you with their basic status. transforming will not remove tier 2s, only the purifier item will.
Hypnosis and tier 2 Latent hypnosis: get trapped by the soldiers in 1-1 and onwards, prgress the grab for the first, cum 5 times for the second.
Blissout and T2 blissout seal: get grabbed by jellyfish 1-1 and onwards, progress the grab for 1st, cum 5 times for 2nd.
Demon seed and T2 Fetal demon parasite: random chance to get 1st on cumming to plant pod in 1-1 and onwards, upgrade it to 2nd by running through several maps without removing it.
Slimed: get hit by slime projectiles in 1-2 and onwards. 1-2 boss uses these too.
Lactation and T2 Breast milk Constitution: get in the 2-1 milk trap grab, cum several times for T2
Aphrodisiac: only available to Ci-en supporters in 2-2. max your gas meter.
As for animations:
1-1 soldier trap grope
1-1 soldier fuck (need hypno, run into them)
1-1 plant pod fuck
1-1 jellyfish fuck

1-2 slug grab (seperate animations for 1-2-3-4 slugs on you)
1-2 boss envelope fuck (run/jump into it during it's slime attack)
1-2 boss swallow fuck (stand still when it's burrowed) (animation progresses on orgasm, not struggle meter depletion)

1-4 boss envelope fuck (get hit by the slime projectiles, don't struggle, there are 2 types it shoots, only 1 does this)
1-4 boss masturbate (get hit by multiple clouds)
1-4 gameover (fight the boss with the T2 demon parasite)

2-1 Robot fuck (need hypno as with soldier)
2-1 milk trap (just run in)
2-2 aphrodisiac tree (max gas meter then run in, need Ci-en supporter)

Houseplant 1 (unlock by getting T2 demon parasite, buy a purifier item, go to hasumi's room to the left of the lab.)
Housplant 2 (grow your plant with lots of pollution.)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
And then I let it loop for how long before my digimon finally evolves?
It only took a couple of rounds (-10/-15 pollution) for it to do so, but you have to leave and re-enter the room

KYUUUREM

Reputation score
Just bought the paid plan. I haven't been this excited for a H game for a LONG time.

Extra

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm everyone is talking about the 2nd animation of the plant but idk how to get the plant at all, i alrdy got the corrupted seed thingy and i can confirm that it is the right one as it triggers the gameover scene at stage 1-4, but how come nothing is happening whenver i go back to the base? how to do it specifically. im running circles and my John isnt happy with it

if anyone's kind enough to tell me what im missing then i would greatly appreciate, for now ill continue to figure it out myself all over

Edit: It needs for me to buy a damn Purifier, srsly eveyrone telling ppl go to the left room to trigger the event w/o that crucial info, it wont happen as long as i dont have a purifier on hand geez, i never bought one and thats causing it, well then its over now so ill just gather more pollution

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm everyone is talking about the 2nd animation of the plant but idk how to get the plant at all, i alrdy got the corrupted seed thingy and i can confirm that it is the right one as it triggers the gameover scene at stage 1-4, but how come nothing is happening whenver i go back to the base? how to do it specifically. im running circles and my John isnt happy with it

if anyone's kind enough to tell me what im missing then i would greatly appreciate, for now ill continue to figure it out myself all over

Edit: It needs for me to buy a damn Purifier, srsly eveyrone telling ppl go to the left room to trigger the event w/o that crucial info, it wont happen as long as i dont have a purifier on hand geez, i never bought one and thats causing it, well then its over now so ill just gather more pollution
You should always have Purifier on hand.

Any status you cured with purifier can be applied again as many time as you want from the machine in base.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So I actually managed to uncensor the latest demo from dlsite.

The first sharedassets file is for an outdated demo version and my mega link was nuked.

Download the sharedassets1.zip attached below, extract it and copy the file over to the game folder and then missionmermaiden_data

When asked to overwrite, just overwrite the file

I also attached another one if you already have the DLSite demo, this one should not crash your game. So basically the sharedassets1.zip is for the link I provided above and the other one is for the current DLSite version

Sucks that the dev has to censor this goodness

Attachments

Last edited:

rugirusa

Reputation score
So I actually managed to uncensor the latest demo from dlsite.

Download the sharedassets1.zip attached below, extract it and copy the file over to the game folder and then missionmermaiden_data

When asked to overwrite, just overwrite the file

Sucks that the dev has to censor this goodness
The game crashes with this file...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The game crashes with this file...
Did you download the latest ? Works fine on my end, tested on 2 PCs, one running 8.1 and the one I did the uncensor on runs Windows 10 pro

Edit: It actually doesn't work with the one provided by dlsite. Please download this demo and it'll work with this one!

Link nuked :/

Or if you don't want to waste your time, I made it for the DLSite version too, attached below. It should work now

Attachments

Last edited:

rugirusa

Reputation score
How to grow this damn plant, all collected statuses above 5 pollution does not rise.

Last edited:

CursedRena

Reputation score
God I wish I wasn't broke at the moment. I'd support this game in a heartbeat. It's easily probably going to become my new favorite h-game.

Teacupping123

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you download the latest ? Works fine on my end, tested on 2 PCs, one running 8.1 and the one I did the uncensor on runs Windows 10 pro

Edit: It actually doesn't work with the one provided by dlsite. Please download this demo and it'll work with this one!

Or if you don't want to waste your time, I made it for the DLSite version too, attached below. It should work now
Thank you for your hard work! You rock

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks to Kiko's post that encouraged me to take a look into the asset files... 5 hours later and it turns out that there is a lot of modding potential! I made some small changes to the look of the default dress in order to asses the effort needed to mod that game and I think it turned out quite well ;)

version0.png

Maybe i ll do some modding when the game is finished (and there is some demand?) but in the mean time you might dig through the assets for yourselves. I used this tool to edit the assets:

And once again: Thanks to Kiko. I would not have looked into this without your post

Caernarvon

Reputation score
Thanks to Kiko's post that encouraged me to take a look into the asset files... 5 hours later and it turns out that there is a lot of modding potential! I made some small changes to the look of the default dress in order to asses the effort needed to mod that game and I think it turned out quite well ;)

View attachment 27321

Maybe i ll do some modding when the game is finished (and there is some demand?) but in the mean time you might dig through the assets for yourselves. I used this tool to edit the assets:

And once again: Thanks to Kiko. I would not have looked into this without your post
Would you be able to mod in a more difficult struggle system? So far that's my main complaint with the game, though I suppose that's a bit different from modifying appearance assets. Still, would be pretty great if you could though xD