What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It should appear past the "Supporter Only" portion of the article as a download button. If you don't see it, then not sure what to tell you.

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It just shows payment needed, which I did today (Dec 1). I thought mizuku enabled back-purchase? Maybe I'll ask on Ci-en comments.

Edit: Ah, misunderstood back-purchase to mean "includes all content from previous months." Works as intended then. Darn, bought the wrong month.

Last edited:
Reputation score
In maybe a bit less interesting news....

Intro 1.png

Base Intro.png

Load Screen.png

A little something I've been playing around with.

Though I feel the need to stress, I have absolutely no programming/modding knowledge whatsoever. I'm just using the XUnity Autotranslator to rip the text and insert the translations. So if any sort of critical bug results from my tinkering, I'll be entirely unable to fix it (...and I've already found one). You have been warned.

I know it doesn't really take any knowledge of Japanese to play the game, since there's very little relevant Japanese text, but I figured that would make it easy to do an actually complete translation. I've done all the text from Stage 1-1 and the base intro already, as well as most of the UI elements (though I haven't got all of them actually working quite yet). What I have not done yet is make any of it actually redistributable, so it'll be a little bit before I can share the work.

Now if you'll excuse me for a minute, I'm going to go try and figure out what the hell regular expressions are, so I can try and make the damn pause menu work. I'll be back to start a thread in the actual Translations forum once I've got something I can share.

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
so I just got the flower but I dont get it like is the pollution the pink bar below my healt and if yes then how do I increase it inside my base because it goes empty every time I come to base but if it is some other pink bar then where do I see it and what enemies increase that stat
edit: nevermind my plant just evolved out of nowhere

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so I just got the flower but I dont get it like is the pollution the pink bar below my healt and if yes then how do I increase it inside my base because it goes empty every time I come to base but if it is some other pink bar then where do I see it and what enemies increase that stat
edit: nevermind my plant just evolved out of nowhere
Pollution is the top numerical stat you can see when you pause and bring up the character screen. It is increased by 1 upon orgasm with most enemy grabs, and is also raised by certain grabs progressing. If you have the Ci-en version the aphrodisiac status effect doubles your pollution gains.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone know what's the new enemy on the new update?
A hypnovisor, the same one that the robot soldiers wear. it can grab hasumi, forcing itself on and applying hypnosis. implied that it can hack your suit if left on too long, so there's probably a tier 2 status as well.

Edit: played around a bit more, no luck finding a tier 2 effect, and on second read of the description, there may not be one. To expand upon my earlier explanation, the visors fly around, many will attach to deactivated robots to activate them. others will attack you with energy blasts and try to tackle you. the tackle will initiate a 2-stage grab, failing this grab will end the grab, but slap you with the regular hypnosis effect and a new effect, which increases your lust and pollution whenever you gather "stain", which are the crystals that act as money that are around the stage and dropped by enemies.

Multiple orgasms, multiple missions with the effect, and multiple applications of the effect following removal by transformation have all failed to produce a tier 2 effect so far.

Translation of the effect:
Visor hack
Erogenous gauge and contamination level increase when acquiring stain

Stain is essentially a chunk of data left by enemy bioweapons that, if touched, will introduce contamination to your body.

If the suit is functioning properly, it will be purified upon contact.
If this feature is hacked ...
(Can be unlocked by makeover or purifier)

Last edited:

CursedRena

Reputation score
God that sounds great~ I want to play the demo so badly. Why must my bank decline cien?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
God that sounds great~ I want to play the demo so badly. Why must my bank decline cien?
Have you tried paying for dlsite points? I managed to get that to work for my visa debit card despite being refused for Ci-en.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how come the jellyfish never fucked again, only does the finger-like animation

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Because it's likely to be a foreign transaction and the bank is like "Hey, this customer don't normally shop over sea, maybe his card data is stolen?" and pre-emptively stopped it just to avoid the issues of dealing with charge backs and all that.

As Azrail mentioned though, just buy DLSite points and it should be fine.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A hypnovisor, the same one that the robot soldiers wear. it can grab hasumi, forcing itself on and applying hypnosis. implied that it can hack your suit if left on too long, so there's probably a tier 2 status as well.

Edit: played around a bit more, no luck finding a tier 2 effect, and on second read of the description, there may not be one. To expand upon my earlier explanation, the visors fly around, many will attach to deactivated robots to activate them. others will attack you with energy blasts and try to tackle you. the tackle will initiate a 2-stage grab, failing this grab will end the grab, but slap you with the regular hypnosis effect and a new effect, which increases your lust and pollution whenever you gather "stain", which are the crystals that act as money that are around the stage and dropped by enemies.

Multiple orgasms, multiple missions with the effect, and multiple applications of the effect following removal by transformation have all failed to produce a tier 2 effect so far.

Translation of the effect:
Visor hack
Erogenous gauge and contamination level increase when acquiring stain

Stain is essentially a chunk of data left by enemy bioweapons that, if touched, will introduce contamination to your body.

If the suit is functioning properly, it will be purified upon contact.
If this feature is hacked ...
(Can be unlocked by makeover or purifier)
well that sounds like something amazing is being put in got any screens of it?

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm happy to release a first version of my mod. Since my bed is calling me and I wouldnt be able to share the mod with you on the weekend I'll keep it short. Maybe in an other post I will elaborate on what I think the game needs.

How to install
Go get the newest demo (Nov. 2019). The mod will also work with the october Ci-En version.
Download:
/file/jmai88kze4tfbfd/McSwaggerModVer0.zip/file
Go to [Gamefolder]\MissionMermaiden_Data\Managed and make a copy of "Assembly-CSharp.dll"
Replace the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" with the one from mediafire
Done

How to play
Start the game and hit "new Game"
You can also load a safegame and select World 1.1. This method will load your preferences (Sound, Full screen etc)
-> Do not save! This will ruin your save games... figures
I would advise agains playing this mod when you have not played the vanilla version. Consider this mod a new game+

Whats new (outline)
In this mod you will rotate through the levels 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 (without bosses). The game will get more challanging with every playthrough until hasumi will face the inevidable end ;) In contrast to the original demo you will need to use all the resources you can get

Whats new in depth (read after play)
  • Starting contitions: All h-statistics are 0, hasumi is equiped only with the perk keeping thingie (Equipment can be changed but I advise against it. I think it is well balanced with this equipment set)
  • All enemies: With increasing ecs enemies cant be killed with normal attacks (maybe there are other ways to kill them...). with full ecs hasumi can only kill 50% of the enemies. Exception: Hasumi is transformed
  • Bullets: will fly in a random direction when reflected
  • Transformation: Bullets have no effect when transformed, energy consumption increased and energy gain lowered
  • Bonus rooms: spawn rate of enemies is higher
  • Purifier: will only remove one random perk
  • Items: Charger energy lowered, Heath kit heal down to 5%, Fragments (in bonus rooms) will give you a charger or purifier randomly
  • Entering a new level will keep all stats (ecs, health, h-statistics...) from the last level
  • Patrol: Will aim at Hasumi (no more storm trooper ;) ), Bullet hit will raise the ecstasie [ecs] meter, push back on contact, no more shooting during h-scenes, triangle can trigger airborne, triangle cant be destroyed once landed, running patrols cant be stopped by triangles or other patrols, will throw triangle in random distances
  • Seed: Will grow random (instead of predetermined), can be h-triggered while growing, falling seeds will grow also when falling on hasumi, slight variations in "growing distance"
  • Slugs: raise ecs when stomped
  • Jellyfish: no changes (we love you the way you are ;) )
  • Resistance (amount added to the escape meter per button press): Flat amount depends on the "catch level/depth" (not changed). New factors are: caught count (-), pollution (-), ecs meter (-) and missing health (+)
  • Reduction rate (how fast the escape meter is ticking down): Will increase when escaping (unchanged), increment is higher when recently orgasmed (perk)
  • Ecstasie (during h scenes): now depends on the catch level/depth, dependance on pollution is (practically) not capped anymore
  • Hypnosis penalty: Interval and duration is shorter, Escape meter is freezed (and not ticking down
  • General goal: more challenging, short term and meaningfull penalties, noticable progression
I am sure that I forgot some changes. I will add them when I remember them...

Impotante notice: Consider a donation to the game creators!
I think it is important to value the work of great artists! If a minor donation can keep great games likes these comming (pun intended) it would enable more projects like this.

Feel free to give feedback for this mod. I will try to answer questions when I am back on monday.
your mod seem to crash on me for some reason. maybe its version issues?

also is there a translation for the description of the debuffs? i just like seeing the desciption i guess (i know what they do i just want to know what they put in there)

dedadagain

Reputation score
Are you able to buy dlsite points with paypal? This game is actually support worthy, but signing up seems like a mess