What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The dev follows a pretty strict schedule, every week they make a blog post, which can range in topic, sometimes not being about the game at all, sometimes containing teasers like the one I posted earlier. These blog posts appear on the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of each month. On the last day of the month, the Dev makes a post on their Ci-en, summing up the work done that month, and the contents of the new demo. That Ci-en post is where you will find the demo, so your answer is the last day of the month.

For those that liked the mecha-tentacle grab, there a complete set of five .gif covering the full content of the grab on their Nijie account:

You may need an account to view them.
I follow them over on twitter so i see the new art but thank you for the breakdown of the schedule :D

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So how can you find out which version is the December 2019 version?
I wanna try out MC Swaggers mod, it seems amazing.

I downloaded the latest demo from the DL site. Since his mod works up to lvl 2.3 and there are that many levels in that version, I imagined it would be the december 2019 version.
Looking at the exe traits, details doesnt help since the exe didnt have a change since 2018...

Anyone has a idea what version he made the mod for?

edit: With the current DL Site version the game crashes by starting a new game by the way.
Also does someone know where to find the savefiles? Or how they are named in the appdate if they are there

edit2: I stopped playing reaching world 2 without the mod, since I didnt want to get spoiled with easy difficulty. Turns out that version is an older one on DL site ^^

Last edited:

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has a idea what version he made the mod for?
I know ;)

Maybe my post wasnt clear on that: The mod is for the paid alpha demo form ci-en only. The public version will not work!
Since this mod is just a test project excuse me for not making a huge efford to ensure that everybody has access to the mod. I'm currently trying to find out what works well and what doesnt ;)
Never the less you may consider buying access to the ci-en demo from dec* if you feel like the vanilla demo version feels to easy. Or you may wait until the final release... I will surely mod the finished game.

*Note that you have to pay for 2 month in order to get access to the dec. demo... That makes a total of 1000 Yen (if i remember correctly)

Edit: I think it is also possible to only buy the december demo. Try going to the ci-en post form 24. Dec. and look for the "purchase" option

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know ;)

Maybe my post wasnt clear on that: The mod is for the paid alpha demo form ci-en only. The public version will not work!
Since this mod is just a test project excuse me for not making a huge efford to ensure that everybody has access to the mod. I'm currently trying to find out what works well and what doesnt ;)
Never the less you may consider buying access to the ci-en demo from dec* if you feel like the vanilla demo version feels to easy. Or you may wait until the final release... I will surely mod the finished game.

*Note that you have to pay for 2 month in order to get access to the dec. demo... That makes a total of 1000 Yen (if i remember correctly)

Edit: I think it is also possible to only buy the december demo. Try going to the ci-en post form 24. Dec. and look for the "purchase" option
anyway i can buy the demo using paypal?

vexartz

Reputation score
I just got the demo for 500 yen, quick question tho. Do I get future demos for free. And is it like a subscription thing, or a one time payment.

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just got the demo for 500 yen, quick question tho. Do I get future demos for free. And is it like a subscription thing, or a one time payment.
Welcome to ulmf and yes, it is a subscription service like patreon. Just like patreon you need to cancel your subscription until the 1st of the next month

vexartz

Reputation score
Thanks alot for the reply and welcome, in the future how would I go about cancelling it in the future.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks alot for the reply and welcome, in the future how would I go about cancelling it in the future.
Hit the third tab near the top of their ci-en page, and it will bring you to a list of their subscription plans. scroll down to the 500 yen one, since you're subbed to it there should be a pink box with white text saying you're on that plan. the option to cancel the subscription is the button below that.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All right, I've been meaning to ask if this enemy is in the game yet, since it (as well as a corresponding H animation that looks pretty nice) was in both the public demo and last month's paid demo's files, but I haven't found the little bugger anywhere:

I'm not sure if they're hidden away in a spot that I've managed to skip over during my quick runthroughs, or if they're just not implemented yet (though I find it weird that it would have an H animation in the files but not actually be in, since as far as I can tell, all other enemies who have H animations in the files are in at least one of the demos). Hopefully someone can confirm it one way or the other for me, since I'm failling at finding it, myself.

And on another note, if anyone's still having trouble buying it, you're welcome to send me a message; I'd probably be able to help.

Last edited:

dakilladj

Reputation score
All right, I've been meaning to ask if this enemy is in the game yet, since it (as well as a corresponding H animation that looks pretty nice) was in both the public demo and last month's paid demo's files, but I haven't found the little bugger anywhere:

I'm not sure if they're hidden away in a spot that I've managed to skip over during my quick runthroughs, or if they're just not implemented yet (though I find it weird that it would have an H animation in the files but not actually be in, since as far as I can tell, all other enemies who have H animations in the files are in at least one of the demos). Hopefully someone can confirm it one way or the other for me, since I'm failling at finding it, myself.

And on another note, if anyone's still having trouble buying it, you're welcome to send me a message; I'd probably be able to help.
Gotta go home with an awakened parasite after being impregnated by the plants that grow from small to big in the 1st world and clearing a few levels to have it go to stage 2. You grow it bigger by interacting with it and it sucking the corruption out of the PC's vagina.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gotta go home with an awakened parasite after being impregnated by the plants that grow from small to big in the 1st world and clearing a few levels to have it go to stage 2. You grow it bigger by interacting with it and it sucking the corruption out of the PC's vagina.
Funnily enough, I just finished combing through this thread (well, more like wasted a fair amount of time trying to read every post) and found that info right before you posted (and am I the only one whose search function does jack on this site ever since the site remodel?). I appreciate the fast reply, though, and I'm sure someone else like me was completely ignorant of it, so hopefully they'll see it now, too.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There was a new blog update yesterday, with more info on the upcoming boss:

The first stage of the fight will have you killing a constantly growing swarm of drones that attempt to hinder you by injecting viruses into your suit/Marco, inflicting you with random status effects. Let a few slip through and your job will rapidly become harder. The four status effects that Hasumi got hit by in this clip were hypnosis, latent hypnosis, and the two milk trap statuses, from various twitter comments it seems like the slime effect should also be possible to get here, which could make this fight very tricky it it gets as grapple heavy as 2-2's boss, since hypnosis+slime makes grapples actually hard to escape.

The 31st can't come soon enough.

Edit: Incidentally, Mission Mermaiden just overtook Inusuku's Sister Explorer for the #1 spot on DLSite's most Favorited upcoming games ranking, so that's pretty cool.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait I just realized:

How do you access the white haired (super mode?) form?

Tenma

Reputation score
Someone turn off the suits wi-fi or implement a firewall. That'd stop the viruses.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait I just realized:

How do you access the white haired (super mode?) form?
Fill up the circular gauge by grabbing powerups, hitting enemies, and using consumables, then hit C. It clears basic status effects on activation, prevents flinching when hit, and can be activated again to summon a minigun that blasts whatever's in front of you, at the cost of the rest of the gauge.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you play this game with a PS4 controller?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can you play this game with a PS4 controller?
You sure can. You may want to reassign some of the keys from the unity launcher though, I found the defaults not terribly comfortable to use.