What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You sure can. You may want to reassign some of the keys from the unity launcher though, I found the defaults not terribly comfortable to use.
What the heck? You're here too? XO

I hope reassigning the controller won't be so complicated.
I tried plugging it once but decided to just go with the keyboard.

verse

Reputation score
If anyone is having trouble with the download password, make sure to not capitalize anything.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anyone is having trouble with the download password, make sure to not capitalize anything.
Swapping browser can also help, couldn't download on chrome to save my life, but edge worked the first time I tried it.

In case this didn't clue you in, the new update is out. Dev's having problems uploading to Ci-en though, so they're using a password-locked mirror for now.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Swapping browser can also help, couldn't download on chrome to save my life, but edge worked the first time I tried it.

In case this didn't clue you in, the new update is out. Dev's having problems uploading to Ci-en though, so they're using a password-locked mirror for now.
Oh it's out now?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
So, what new stuff comes with this update exactly? Aside from the second boss and those drones I mean.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Supposedly, there's also an early implementation of World 3 if I read it correctly? Not entirely sure if this is actually a thing or not though. Besides that, it's mainly World 2-4.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Supposedly, there's also an early implementation of World 3 if I read it correctly? Not entirely sure if this is actually a thing or not though. Besides that, it's mainly World 2-4.
Not quite, i read that as that we should be able to progress the mission selection screen to world 3 after beating the boss, without being able to do anything there. i think that may be bugged however, as I can't move to world three even after killing the boss.
So, what new stuff comes with this update exactly? Aside from the second boss and those drones I mean.
Pretty much just that, this update is the initial release for 2-4, which is just the bossfight, similar to 1-4. the boss has two grabs, one of which we've already seen, and the drones are something that it releases as an attack. No new status effects unfortunately, but the dev has mentioned that they've plans for there to be a total of nearly 20 in the full game, so we can expect another five at least come world 3.

End of Feb update should complete 2-4 by introducing one or more events, likely gameover events in the same vein as trying to fight 1-4 with the stage 2 demon parasite. I believe they're also trying get stage 1 of world 3 done this month as well, because their development plan is to have the game complete up to 3-2, boss included, by the end of april, so i'm guessing:
Feb: 2-4 event(s?), 3-1
Mar: 3-2 stage
Apr: 3-2 boss

After April the paid Ci-en plan will stop, and the dev will do their best to finish up the game within a couple of months. Seems like a pretty good idea to keep them motivated to actually push out a finished game, rather than staying stuck in patreon-style perpetual development hell.

Edit: I derped, dev has outright posted their plan for development up to April. Feb update will only contain a single event for 2-4, though they'll be working on world 3 enemies, March will release 3-1, and April will have a mid-month release containing 3-2 up to but not including the boss.

Last edited:

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Latest:

pass: xd123

Remember to support the developer.
Anyone else getting a capcha that fails 100% of the time? Tried answering the capcha and using the pass on the capcha.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The password box is seperate from the capcha, Hint: The box is almost invisible 😈

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if theres going to be a game over scene with the new boss, i mean just going there with the visor debuff on seems like it would trigger something lol

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if theres going to be a game over scene with the new boss, i mean just going there with the visor debuff on seems like it would trigger something lol
I agree. It feels like there'd be some weird combo that instakills you, like the first boss.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I agree. It feels like there'd be some weird combo that instakills you, like the first boss.
I never came across such a combo.
What does it do?
Is this the worm boss?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there will be a 2-4 event, It will come with the feb update, dev didn't have time to finish it last month

Reputation score
The first bosses instant kill is in 1-4 if you enter the stage with demon seed level 2. It's more like an event/game over rather than a combo attack of sorts. You get the demon seed from being climaxed inside of by the plant looking enemies in the early stages. After that beat a few stages till the text is red and enter 1-4.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, can someone give me some tips?
I'm lost here. Stage 2-2.. i think.

Reputation score
It looks like you're missing a keycard yet. There is one above and one below for that particular area, as you need both to open the door. First one is in the top right, the other you need to drop down into the bottom left area.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, can someone give me some tips?
I'm lost here. Stage 2-2.. i think.
The green arrows indicate that there are keycards you need to grab, in this case there are 2 one above and one below, do becareful though as if you backtrack to the first door you lose one card which is odd.

there will be a 2-4 event, It will come with the feb update, dev didn't have time to finish it last month
WELP color me interested can't wait to see it owo

rugirusa

Reputation score
Someone will say how to feed a damned plant, tried everything that is possible, with all effects, already infuriates more than 5 points does not rise...