What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just so everyone isn't confused nor misinformed about the most recent build : the 2-4 bad end is still a WIP and is only a demo version of what is to come. It's incredibly stripped down from its finished product, so there should be more to it in the release.

Tenma

Reputation score
Ah I felt that the game over scene was rushed. It's still good at this stage, I'll look forwards to see what can be added and changed about the 2-4 scene visor scene.

zeroro12

Reputation score
2-4 special game over will be actived by viser addon on head(2-3).

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can somebody tell me how many debuffs are in this game, I got 11 now except the orgasm debuff,rly thx.
This is all I've managed to get at one time. Certain bosses, like the 2-2 boss, can have their own boss-specific status effects, like being affected by North Pole magnetism.

I'm currently in the process of downloading the new version so I've yet to see what's in the 2-4 Game Over scene, but this is what I've found so far. I've also founds some unknowns in the menu screen itself. Pics included.
All Debuffs.png Unknown Debuff 1.png Unknown Debuff 2.png

XVIArc

Reputation score
This is all I've managed to get at one time. Certain bosses, like the 2-2 boss, can have their own boss-specific status effects, like being affected by North Pole magnetism.

I'm currently in the process of downloading the new version so I've yet to see what's in the 2-4 Game Over scene, but this is what I've found so far. I've also founds some unknowns in the menu screen itself. Pics included.
View attachment 29861View attachment 29862View attachment 29863
RLY THX Dude,So useful to me

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Tales of Undercrust was one of those games that fused the hentai aspects and the gameplay aspects in a way that you felt justified for PLAYING a hentai game. So many hentai games are just bad games with hentai cg, and so many others are just hentai with basically no reason for it to be a game.

This is 90% hentai and 10% a very basic action platformer, with many fixable flaws but some fatal flaws as well. You can tell there's been tons of effort put into it, but almost all of that effort feels like it's been put in the art/animations/overly elaborate debuffs that only contribute to the game in the most basic way of screwing with the struggle meter. The fatal flaw for me is a common one in 2d hentai action platformers; enemies are thrown together without rhyme or reason in levels that go on and on. Compare it to something like megaman where enemies and areas have purpose.

I'll still support the circle, but this is a game you blast through once, having to deliberately unlock the gallery as you go, and then you might open it once every now and then to look through the gallery with no desire to replay the levels.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Tales of Undercrust was one of those games that fused the hentai aspects and the gameplay aspects in a way that you felt justified for PLAYING a hentai game. So many hentai games are just bad games with hentai cg, and so many others are just hentai with basically no reason for it to be a game.

This is 90% hentai and 10% a very basic action platformer, with many fixable flaws but some fatal flaws as well. You can tell there's been tons of effort put into it, but almost all of that effort feels like it's been put in the art/animations/overly elaborate debuffs that only contribute to the game in the most basic way of screwing with the struggle meter. The fatal flaw for me is a common one in 2d hentai action platformers; enemies are thrown together without rhyme or reason in levels that go on and on. Compare it to something like megaman where enemies and areas have purpose.

I'll still support the circle, but this is a game you blast through once, having to deliberately unlock the gallery as you go, and then you might open it once every now and then to look through the gallery with no desire to replay the levels.
I'm on the fence about this in respect to this game, but agree that it applies to many others. I think its visual, environment and sound design are cohesive enough to make it worth "playing" to watch the scenes within a gameplay context, on top of the debuffs. It still sets up a "story" to each scene even if it's a short one by necessity. You can get to most of them quick enough from the start of each level.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Those are the exact same patterns used for the bad guy's restraint attacks or traps.
Does that mean that some bad guys can remote-bondage her whenever they want?
that's exciting

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Those are the exact same patterns used for the bad guy's restraint attacks or traps.
Does that mean that some bad guys can remote-bondage her whenever they want?
The black-shifted transformation suit is very reminiscent of the bondage effect one of the enemies from Undercrust uses. Some of the comments on twitter also draw parallels between them, so I'm guessing its a setup for bondage grabs for a boss or something. The music and arena does kinda make me think its a boss move, if so we might not see it until the game releases, since the Ci-en demos are expected to finish next month halfway through 3-2, before the boss.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what's planned for world 3 at the end of the month.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm thinking that could be a similar bondage suit from Undercrust or it could be a latex suit. Either way, it looks like we're moving to a more standard BDSM sort of kink next.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like we will have to wait for the suit change status effect, Mizuku has confirmed on twitter that it won't be included in this month's Ci-en release of 3-1. That, plus the fact that they stated they were working on the abnormal condition for the world 3 midboss last week pretty much confirm that this is part of the 3-2 boss.

Should be fun when we do get to it though, Mizuku has stated a couple of times that this is their favourite enemy of Mission Mermaiden and the one they were most wanting to make.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like we will have to wait for the suit change status effect, Mizuku has confirmed on twitter that it won't be included in this month's Ci-en release of 3-1. That, plus the fact that they stated they were working on the abnormal condition for the world 3 midboss last week pretty much confirm that this is part of the 3-2 boss.

Should be fun when we do get to it though, Mizuku has stated a couple of times that this is their favourite enemy of Mission Mermaiden and the one they were most wanting to make.
Wait what was the enemy they were talking about? the midboss?

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm liking this game a lot and I'm considering supporting the dev even though I know he's gonna end the ci-en soon. I want to know though like if I support him right now would I also be able to download the next demo version or need to pay for next month too?