What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I'm liking this game a lot and I'm considering supporting the dev even though I know he's gonna end the ci-en soon. I want to know though like if I support him right now would I also be able to download the next demo version or need to pay for next month too?
You should be able to get it for this month. But for next month you need again as well.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait what was the enemy they were talking about? the midboss?
Bear in mind I'm working off machine translations so I could be wrong, but I believe they were talking about the midboss.
I'm liking this game a lot and I'm considering supporting the dev even though I know he's gonna end the ci-en soon. I want to know though like if I support him right now would I also be able to download the next demo version or need to pay for next month too?
If you support now, you'll be instantly charged one instance, and will get access to updates for this month. This will instantly give you the Feb version of the game, since that was also posted at the start of this month, and you should also get the march version which will be posted on the last day of the month. If you continue supporting when the month rolls over you'll get charged again and will get access to any releases in april, which should be the last update they post before the game releases.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, so new update is up on Ci-en, a new level, a couple new enemies with attached H-grabs, and some bad news. Looks like they're pushing back the release date a couple of months to compensate for delayed progress. bugfixing, certain mechanics, and implementing features that weren't originally planned for, like the 2-4 GO minigame have all taken longer than they'd expected. As expected, the april update will be the last of the paid plan updates, and will cover 3-2 stage, but not boss. The release date is now late July.

Now on to the stage itself. Visually its pretty similar to world 2, only now we have nice windows to the outside with fishes swimming past. explosive barrels can cause minor leaks the make (purely visual) water spray in. The level opens up with a conversation between Hasumi and the two sisters, I haven't grabbed my translator to read through it yet, so no comments there, but the sisters share a cute fistbump.

You encounter the first new enemy pretty much instantly after that, a pink haired girl wielding a laser whip, wearing the hypnovisor and the same black bondage suit that the last twitter teaser showed Hasumi getting shoved into. Bodes well for Hasumi's future in the 3-2 bossfight if you ask me. Anyway, this enemy has a couple of ranged melee attacks with her whip, including a leaping attack. She also seems to block Hasumi's attacks from the front when she isn't locked into an attack animation of her own, making her the most durable of the non-boss enemies so far. Her H-grab is initiated by her standing whip attack, and in addition to the usual progression on empty struggle bar, progresses twice on orgasm, so check that out.

The second new enemy is a bunch of slimes stuck to the floor and ceiling that shoot slime ball at you, inflicting the slimed status from 1-2. They don't do anything else, but if you have the slimed status then touching some of the otherwise harmless non-spitting slime blobs will get you grabbed and raped by an amorous slimegirl. pretty basic H-grab here.

No new status effects AFAIK, the only things I got in my two runs through were climax and slimed. MIZUKU has noted that there's an unimplemented status effect for this stage however, so hopefully next month we'll get that.

Personally I liked this update, though the lack of new status effects is a minus for me. It's nice to see a couple of lesbian enemies, especially since we know we have a couple more at least to look forward to in the bosses. The appearance of the bondage suit on the first enemy has made me really eager to see what happens to Hasumi on the 3-2 boss.

Edit: While doing a third run through I discovered that a second whip-girl can join the grab and double teams you with the first. Also one of the bonus room that gives you those glowy things is darkly lit so everyone only shows up as silhouettes, which makes the first stage of the whip-girls grab look really nice.

Last edited:

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I thought i drop the uncensore file real quick before i play the demo for myself. Therefore it is untested. Please keep the original file as a failsafe ;)

file/5s1wj2o9sq7huao/UncensoreCiEn_VerMar.zip/file

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well... I did some digging into the code
and I found that the next status effect. In fact there are actually two status effects:
不気味な首輪 = Spooky collar
スレイブハック = Slave hack, according to google ;)

And: It seems like the portal thingy from the twitter post gives the player both effects. There are no clues in the code (yet) what these effects are changing in terms of gameplay but I was able to recreate the animation from the twitter post. Just grab the file from below and press F4 in any level and you will get the costume (but not the portal thingy). Needless to say that the costume is not implemented for any H-animation, but you can see it in action ;) have fun

file/fhk1z9uypn1dfxh/Assembly-CSharp.zip/file

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well... I did some digging into the code
and I found that the next status effect. In fact there are actually two status effects:
不気味な首輪 = Spooky collar
スレイブハック = Slave hack, according to google ;)

And: It seems like the portal thingy from the twitter post gives the player both effects. There are no clues in the code (yet) what these effects are changing in terms of gameplay but I was able to recreate the animation from the twitter post. Just grab the file from below and press F4 in any level and you will get the costume (but not the portal thingy). Needless to say that the costume is not implemented for any H-animation, but you can see it in action ;) have fun

file/fhk1z9uypn1dfxh/Assembly-CSharp.zip/file
oooOOOOooh. i hope it involves making the player lose controls or make the heroine's body act on its own in H.

Technature

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm having trouble finding the new update. Does it require the "vegetable" plan?

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
This game truly is the gift that keeps on giving.Can't wait for it to be complete

I'm having trouble finding the new update. Does it require the "vegetable" plan?
Correct.Getting the plan let's you download the new demo from the ci-en page.I think the paid demos will also stop updating on April,iirc

Alaktan

Reputation score
new version V0328

Password mrx3
I've downloaded the file after a bit of struggle with the baidu client but the .7z file requires a password to open and mrx3 isn't working.

Ayn9856

Reputation score
Sorry, I sent the wrong file

Password 93aj
Password File 紫罗兰ACG