What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
Dang, guess I'll have to download the previous build.

So I managed to unlock the plant in the bedroom, but I can't seem to bring any corruption into the room. Every time I gather some and head back to the base, the corruption bar resets. I dunno what I'm doing wrong.
when you open your menu next to your character is number when you feed your plant that number lowers that is the stuff you feed your plant

Reputation score
For those who have problem in 2-2, there is a newer version (03291) that should already fixed that problem. And...
i get 4 keycards go into the yellow portal and end up back at the start. going through any doors resets stage and talking events.
You need to jump through the portal and continue going to right, or just use the portal at the start and go right.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
when you open your menu next to your character is number when you feed your plant that number lowers that is the stuff you feed your plant
But how??? My pink bar is always empty and the plant just sucks on her leg.

For those who have problem in 2-2, there is a newer version (03291) that should already fixed that problem.
Oh good. Hope it gets shared soon. :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the Easyupload link working for you guys? I tried refreshing and clicking but keep getting access denied.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Is the Easyupload link working for you guys? I tried refreshing and clicking but keep getting access denied.
Some IP address is blocked by Cloudflare because the IP address in some country is usually being used to block traffic like DDOS Attack, you can use VPN to change your IP address to download the file, or wait until someone use another Host like Mega or Google Drive.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Some IP address is blocked by Cloudflare because the IP address in some country is usually being used to block traffic like DDOS Attack, you can use VPN to change your IP address to download the file, or wait until someone use another Host like Mega or Google Drive.
Tried using VPN and still got access denied, any suggestion for proxy site to use?

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh thanks people, i have just to edit the stage value to 200 on my save and i have unlock everything.
I was stuck in 2-2 like all others

Sitas

Reputation score
Well, I don't want to give my Phone number either but luckily there are sites where people can offer to share their accounts.

Reuploaded with the password ulmf
The key to the zip file is also ulmf

EDIT: forgot to mention: File checked with windows defender and tested by myself without my pc having blown up yet.
I guess I'll drop this here.

/e: Looks like Alaktan was faster than me. :LOL:

Attachments

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
But how??? My pink bar is always empty and the plant just sucks on her leg.

No no the pink bar has nothing to do with it press your spacebar and in the menu you see your current polution value and that is what you feed it

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
No no the pink bar has nothing to do with it press your spacebar and in the menu you see your current polution value and that is what you feed it
But HOW??? I can't feed it because it just sucks on her leg. Nothing else happens.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
But HOW??? I can't feed it because it just sucks on her leg. Nothing else happens.
You have to repeat it a couple of times. Escape from the leg sucking, then trigger it again, then repeat until you get some dialogue or something. After that you'll get the (1st) proper animation when interacting with it. Also after it's sucked enough pollution it'll grow and have a new animation.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Dang, guess I'll have to download the previous build.

So I managed to unlock the plant in the bedroom, but I can't seem to bring any corruption into the room. Every time I gather some and head back to the base, the corruption bar resets. I dunno what I'm doing wrong.
what plant?

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Try jumping on top of the plant rather than running into it, though that was also bugged for me in the previous version with the 2-2 bug, couldnt get the scene to work. Not sure if it's fixed in the updated version, havent tried it yet

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The slime binding animation seems to reuse the same pose as the tentacle pod capture animation from the very first stage.
But I'm not complaining, since it's a hands-behind-back binding pose, which is my favorite.

FeranRafale

Reputation score
Kneel in front of the plant, don't let it grab you. Once Hasumi has breathed in enough of the pollen, the animation will trigger.

cell943

Reputation score
For future reference, there's no need to share saves with this game. Saves are kept in plain text format in AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden. If you open your save file with a text editor (Notepad++ is what I use), you can change the values there for what stage you're on, what statuses are affecting you, etc. Probably the best use of this is it allows you to easily unlock the plant in your room (no enemy interaction necessary) and unlock all statuses for the home base machine.